Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

A little while ago, Ji Chang Wook pictorial shoot is over.
Your questions were passed on to Mr. Chang Wook, check out through further making videos!
Then, we will meet in kwave June issue!! #KWAVE_6 Issue #Magazine #jichangwook

Weibo Update

9d542705gw1esbzk9mty5j20k00qoq6b.jpg

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 13

Glorious Entertainment Update - A Message from Ji Chang Wook

Rough Translations:
Hello. I am Ji Chang Wook (in Cantonese)
Hello Hong Kong fans, I am Ji Chang Wook (in Korean)
I will be holding first ever fan meeting on June 20 at Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition centre.
It is my first time holding fan meeting in HK, so I look forward to it and is also nervous about it, but I prepared it seriously.
I hope to spend a meaningful and fun time with everyone.
So see you all on June 20. ^ ^

Edited by sia3
  • Like 16

[Event/Video] Ji Chang Wook releases promotional video for HK fan meeting

JI-CHANG-WOOK--2015-This-is-JCW-in-Asia.-Hong-Kong01

Have you gotten your tickets? Ticket sales for Ji Chang Wook’s Hong Kong fan meeting began this morning, and our 靚仔 (“leng zai” – Cantonese for “handsome guy”) appears in a video to promote the first stop of his Asia tour.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/21/eventvideo-ji-chang-wook-releases-promotional-video-for-hk-fan-meeting/#more-9558

• Like 13

Just few days ago JCW reached 1 million followers on instagram.
Now there's a reason to celebrate again. This time it's Weibo with 2 million followers.
I'm so happy for his increasing popularity.

Nl7LbrY.png

Congratulations for 2 million followers on Weibo, dear JCW! :wub:

• Like 14

@rrmski Congratulations to JCW!!!! I'm so very happy for him :D  I wish for him to be successful in everything he does in the future and that he is happy in every way!!!

Do you think we will see him upload any clip thanking for 2mill followers??

Actually when his IG reached 1 mil, i thought we were all gonna see him thanking the IG followers as well, but i guess he was just too busy or somethin'

• Like 8

Did Wookie get a new haircut? His hair seems shorter, kinda similar to the one during his Taiwan fanmeet last year. He looks so young and cute <3

Can't wait for his Kwave Interview. Hopefully they will choose my questions ^^

• Like 9

Hey gang, I've been asked by a faithful reader of The Kitchen to get out this information:  She has 6 extra tickets for the Hong Kong FM that she cannot use and are up for sale, as follows:

(1) 3 x VIP tickets (all individual but in separate seats; not together)
Cost per ticket HK$1380 + HK$15 ticketing service fee = HK$1395 each (remember the VIP seats get you into the High Touch event!)

(2) 3 x Cat 2 tickets seated together
Cost per ticket HK$980 + HK$15 per ticket = HK$995 each

If you're interested, PM me and I will send along her contact information.  Also pass this info along to any other fans who may be interested as well.  Gomapseumnida!!

• Like 8

Ji Chang-wook as narrator for Andy Warhol exhibition

Updated : May 22 2015
(Instagram)

Korean actor Ji Chang-wook recorded the voice-over guide for Andy Warhol exhibition in Seoul, to be held from early June to late September.

“Andy Warhol Live,” a big-scale exhibition to remember the acclaimed American pop artist of 60s, will display 400 or so photography works that trace Warhol’s life from childhood to artistic success.

Warhol’s portrait art of Marilyn Monroe, Mao Zedong, Michael Jackson, Muhammad Ali, Mick Jagger and other celebrated figures will be on exhibit, along with his own filmography, gigantic installation art and digital art.

Ji’s voice will guide visitors through the exhibition.

The exhibition will take place at Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul from June 6 to Sept. 27.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505221334023826918_2

• Like 8

Guest nicolelim88

I really likes his fresh look, so suave?? etc......... can't describe with words... em.....