Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang Wook to star with Shim Eun Kyung in movie “Fabricated City”

Actor Ji Chang Wook and Shim Eun Kyung have begun filming a movie.

“Fabricated City” (working title; “Jo Jak Dwaen Do Shi” in Korean) is a crime action movie about a man, Kwon Yoo, whose life is turned upside down after being framed for murder for no reason, who then confronts the case that has been carefully manipulated.

Director Park Kwang Hyun showed perfect casting in his 2005 movie “Welcome to Baekmagol” which drew close to 8 million moviegoers. In “Fabricated City”, with a line-up comprising of Ji Chang Wook, Shim Eun Kyung, Oh Jung Se, Kim Sang Ho, Kim Ki Chon, Ahn Jae Hong, Kim Min Kyo and more, he rounds up a cast that is refreshing with individuals who possess their own unique abilities.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/07/movie-ji-chang-wook-to-star-with-shim-eun-kyung-in-movie-fabricated-city/#more-10850

NOTE:  The rest of the squealing over the movie will be done in its thread.  Join us there~!

Hi cherkell, this is welcome news. Thanks for sharing more news about his upcoming movie. I wonder what's the final name title of the movie, huh? Is it Fabricated City, Manipulated City or Invented City.....? Whatever, I'm excited for this movie. Anything to watch him again. JCW is back - only this time - it's on the big screen! Ji Chang-wook, well that’s all I need to hear and I’m all in! All the best, JCW! As I've said here in my previous post, I hope for his next project it will be a drama again - at least, before his MS - that way it would be longer. Fingers crossed.....But, some think that movies are always better than dramas. It's just for me, 2 hours is never better than 16 EP or more! But, I’m going to watch this because of JCW! And I'm officially totally happy for ji chang wook! I think the premise sounds like Healer Part 2 - This movie is bringing back so much Healer feel, just my opinion. He’s going along with a bit similar role or is it just me?. But, I can see this guy likes to challenge all sorts of roles, good to evil. The storyline sounds intriguing. That's why, I trust Ji Chang Wook, he wouldn’t accept the role if it’s not a new and challenging role. As a fan I’m just psyched to see him in another project. :P

• Like 7

The top 15 dramas of 2015 so far, according to the Korean Contents Power Index

There have been a lot of buzz-worthy dramas so far this year, but which one captured the most interest in Korea? The Contents Power Index (CPI) rankings have been released for the first half of 2015, and they rank the top dramas so far this year. See which ones made the list!

The CPI rankings differ from pure ratings rankings because they measure overall interest in a series. The power index uses ratings in addition to other factors, like the number of articles written, internet search popularity, and activity on discussion boards to determine which shows are most popular. While there is a weekly CPI ranking, this report looks at all of the dramas that have aired on major networks or cable stations from January 2015 through June 2015.

Given the jam-packed cast and the experimental format, it comes as no surprise that Producer ranked #1 for the year so far. The power of the adorable Yoochun-Shin Se Kyung OTP in Sensory Couple pulled off a second place finish, and Pinocchio made a strong showing in third. Mask was the only currently airing drama to make the list, pulling off an impressive 5th place ranking even though it's only halfway through its run. See the rest of the top 15 and their scores below:

1. KBS2 Producer 260.6

2. SBS Sensory Couple (Girl Who Sees Smells) 256.1

3. SBS Pinocchio 250.7
4. MBC Kill Me Heal Me 242.8
5. SBS Mask  232.8
6. KBS2 School 2015  230.5
7. SBS Heard it Through the Grapevine 224.2
8. MBC Angry Mom  224.0
9. tvN Let’s Eat 2  220.0
10. MBC Jeju Island Gatsby (Warm and Cozy)  213.9
11. SBS Punch 210.5
12. KBS2 Healer  209.8
13. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, and I  208.2
14. KBS2 Orange Marmalade  207.0
15. KBS2 What’s With This Family  205.7

What do you think of the rankings? Did anything surprise you? Remember, it's not ranking the "best" dramas, but rather viewer interest in the dramas. Which show captured your attention most this year?

source : dramafever

Edited by willenette
  • Like 6

Hi cherkell, this is welcome news. Thanks for sharing more news about his upcoming movie. I wonder what's the final name title of the movie, huh? Is it Fabricated City, Manipulated City or Invented City.....?

Since we were both scratching our heads over the Hangul interpretation, Gabby decided to add a caveat to the original post about the casting announcement:

There is no official English title for the movie yet, and the Korean title “Jo Jak Dwaen Do Shi” can be translated into English in several different ways, which is why you will find the movie having different English titles across different English websites.

Hope this helps!

• Like 5

Hi cherkell, this is welcome news. Thanks for sharing more news about his upcoming movie. I wonder what's the final name title of the movie, huh? Is it Fabricated City, Manipulated City or Invented City.....?

Since we were both scratching our heads over the Hangul interpretation, Gabby decided to add a caveat to the original post about the casting announcement:

There is no official English title for the movie yet, and the Korean title “Jo Jak Dwaen Do Shi” can be translated into English in several different ways, which is why you will find the movie having different English titles across different English websites.

Hope this helps!

Hi cherkell, thanks for the reply.....:P

• Like 2

Guest minksquared

Wookie Weibo Update

9 July 2015

005RlXsOjw1etwk4bxjjuj30ez0qo0v6.jpg

我第一次尝试体恤的设计!!!!!ee9095.pngee9095.png如果大家多多喜爱的话就太好了!!!!期待期待ee8486.pngee8486.pngLonsdale Special T Design by Ji Lunching at 25th July

Translation: My first time designing a T-shirt!!! If you like it then that is great!!Look forward to it. Lonsdale Special T Design by Ji Launching on 25th July.

Oh so cute!

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

@raito1310 yes he did :D How cute! Almost don't have the heart to tell him that he missed out the 'A'. But he's looking very yummy in those pictures! Oh his smile will be the death of me i swear :wub:

@sia3 his hair don't look too bad in those Lonsdale pics :) I've to admit he's looking rather cute in it. I think it is growing on me...albeit slowly.

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

Wookie's 2nd Weibo Update 

9 July 2015

005RlXsOjw1etwlwnhai7j30ez0qomzm.jpg

这个是狮子!!! 吼(狮子的吼叫声)[哈哈][哈哈][哈哈] Lonsdale Special T Design by Ji Launching at 25th July

Translation: This is a lion!!! Roar (sound of a lion's roar). Lonsdale Special T Design by Ji Launching at 25th July

Edited by minksquared

hmmph...who was it who said that Wookie can only draw stick-man????  better eat your words :lol:

seriously, its amazing how much concentration he put into drawing this drawing.  really didn't want to disappoint his fans hahaha

Edited by renaoh
  • Like 7

Thanks @raito1310 @Maja & @minksquared for all these awesome pics!!! I'm lovin' all of them. I wish i have a chance to buy the tee he designed but i just don't know how to get them. Are they selling it only in China? 

Looking at the smile when he was drawing the lion just killed me again and again. I think this hairstyle is super cute. 

• Like 6