Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Finally managed to watch Happy Camp without in YT (It was uploaded very late and I only saw it this morning). About the show itself, there were times the editing wasn't quite good but in other times, the editing (like the dramatic background music in the wolf game) made it even more hilarious. And despite the fact that I didn't understand the games rules to the fullest, I was happy to see that JCW was able to pull them off successfully. Also, I wish JCW had more screen time but I really loved and enjoyed every second with him.

About JCW appearance. Sometimes I felt he was a little awkward because of the language barrier but he still managed to become essential part of the group. He showed his best side despite the difficulties and he had moments that made him shine, more than anyone else. I loved it that he brought his own things to the show like his cuteness and humor, his strength, his physical ability and of course, his undeniable charms. Also, he seemed to having a lot of fun during the games. Throughout the episode, he was like a little adorable child but at same time he took the missions seriously. 

Overall, a very good episode of Happy Camp and super amazing JCW that was like a breath of fresh air.

His gorgeous laugh! :wub:

gfHM5v8.gif

AU7p0xF.gif

n52zHkL.gif

nc804eG.gif

Pmt5fUI.gif

NTOlakq.gif

vvReEK7.gif

S6y32pp.gif

gif cr: as tagged

• Like 11

@rrmski I agreed with every word you said. Even though the language was the barrier, yet it didn't stop him from shining every second of the show. There were moments i noticed that his awkward expression on his face but then he managed to overcome that with his wit and cuteness!! The arms wrestling and the backflip got me going more crazy over him (even though i 've seen his backflips like 50 times haha). I just can't help but fall in love with him over and over again :wub:

• Like 10

I havent watch the show but did hear some fans mumbling about his screen time. I think there is some new guideline from the China media authority about the percentage of foreign feature in a varieties. Anyway, it is one of the most popular variety shows in China, so being on the show in whatever ways is a great boost to his fame and popularity.

• Like 7

Semi off-topic here, but for those of you who were wondering, the FC MEN football team squeaked out a 2-1 win over Jeju United FC!  The FC Men also donated 5,000,000 won (about $4,600 USD in today's rates) from the proceeds of the charity auction held before kickoff.

Congrats to a match well played... and next time, you'll have a full roster for sure!  :D

• Like 11

@mellinadear ... i'm happy to have seen wookie in person ... i had set low expectations and said seeing him on stage would be good enough but i got more :-)  funny is you feel it's not enough and you still want more ... haha ... i would encourage you to go before MS and before he gets more fans ... from what i heard from other fans, he was more accessible a year ago when he had less fans ... these days, security is tighter and that's understandable ...

@sia3 thanks chingu ... it had been a wonderful experience ... i have never in my life done this ... never been a fan ... never had to stand and wait ... and never had to travel halfway around the world to see a musical ... all for the love of ... but it was worth it ... i'll try the sundaeguk but i have to find a good place that prepares and cooks it right ...

@cookiesncream  go for it!  i'm sure you've heard he has fan meetings in hk, japan and taiwan (if i am not mistaken) but i highly recommend seeing his musical (perhaps his next musical) ...  

oh and i would also like to reaffirm that wookie does wear what his fans give him ... we all know this but i got a first hand account from one of the fans i met ... she gave the white hoodie he wore at the sunday the days performance ... 

Edited by cmoirae2
  • Like 15

@sia @maja i have high appreciation for all the photos you have been sharing on this thread ... it's not easy to get a clear photo of wookie ... he is always in a rush ... your sources have done a great job in getting good photos ... keep them coming!  

• Like 9

I mentioned this before..twas over 700k and now its 12k.Dunno why.

​Unfortunately, when the new Invision platform was implemented, the counter reset to zero.  We'll be back up to a decent number soon!

And speaking of the forums, some back-door testing is going on today.  If you are not able to access the threads or if you keep getting a 500 error message, just wait about 5 minutes and try again.  :)

• Like 9

... i'll try the sundaeguk but i have to find a good place that prepares and cooks it right ...

​It's quite a haul away from the Seoul City Centre, but I would highly recommend Suwonjip Sundaeguk (address: 140-2, Macheon2-dong, Songpa-gu).  I was craving authentic sundaeguk, so that's where my Dayrock friends took me while sightseeing on my first trip over in 2011.  Another good place closer to Jongno-gu is Baekam Bagkane Sundaeguk (address: 147-13 Tongin-dong, just west of Hyungnyemun Gate), which is also a favorite place of said Musical Boy as well (I've been told his picture is on the wall, but it's been a few years since I last ate there).  :D

Congrats on the encounter!  It's rather sad that his access has been greatly limited due to his sudden rise in popularity, but at least he's still graceful and grateful for the fans that go through such great lengths to meet up with him!  Share pictures when you get the chance!!!

• Like 11

​Unfortunately, when the new Invision platform was implemented, the counter reset to zero.  We'll be back up to a decent number soon!

And speaking of the forums, some back-door testing is going on today.  If you are not able to access the threads or if you keep getting a 500 error message, just wait about 5 minutes and try again.  :)

​will they fix it? :( bc i have seen other threads with over 3 million already and i am guessing the numbers carried over from the last forum 

thanks for the info

• Like 2