Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest FleurdeLys101

Annyeong Everybody! Yesterday's crazy dancing was just something else wasn't it?

Uri Puppy looking mighty hot in those HC BTS:x  @cherkell 6?? Omo, in what language do you dream then???:D

Edited by FleurdeLys101
typo

Uri Puppy looking mighty hot in those HC BTS:x  @cherkell 6?? Omo, in what language do you dream then???:D

​When I DO get the chance to dream (which isn't frequently these days), it's always been in Korean.  Gee, I wonder why?  :x

As pinyin and their gestures, I thinks he said that "Do we look alike?" :D

It's my thought and I'm just at basic level so not sure xD

​I did some deep-digging and you are correct!  Literal translation is "Do we look the same?"  And the answer to that is... erm, no.  NO ONE WILL EVER RESEMBLE YOU EXCEPT YOUR REFLECTION IN A MIRROR.  :P

Edited by CherKell

Hi all, yay the temporary forum is up ^^

Wookie looks might hot on Happy Camp and there are so many great pictures of him I'm so itchy to post but I'm gonna wait for HD ^^. Saw some snippets of the show here and there, it looks really fun and Wookie seems like he had a good time there. Can't wait to watch it this Saturday :D

Hi all, yay the temporary forum is up ^^

Wookie looks might hot on Happy Camp and there are so many great pictures of him I'm so itchy to post but I'm gonna wait for HD ^^. Saw some snippets of the show here and there, it looks really fun and Wookie seems like he had a good time there. Can't wait to watch it this Saturday :D

​There already are other guests listed on the schedule for the Saturday (2 May) airing of "Happy Camp," and he isn't one of them.  All indications from the production company point to this show airing on 9 May instead.

​There already are other guests listed on the schedule for the Saturday (2 May) airing of "Happy Camp," and he isn't one of them.  All indications from the production company point to this show airing on 9 May instead.

Ah thanks for clarification. I guess waiting another week is not bad since we are having so many goodies alread ^__^

Arghhhh!! Good Morning, girls!!
*Testing out the site!*
Just woke up and came here straight away to check out the temporary forum! I totally miss out on all the White Angelic Wookie from IdealType. Those are beauuuuu-ti-ful shots of him.
@Maja - whatever happened to you might konk out anytime? :)) (>> hoping emoticons work the same way as previous Soompi).
@adlyn13 - Hi back!!!

2015.04.29 Ji Chang Wook Updates Weibo & IG

005RlXsOjw1erm2mjbr0hj318g0xc15o.jpg

너무 즐거웠던 쾌락대본영 녹화!!! 너무 잘해주셔서 감사합니다 덕분에 재밌게 촬영했어요!![害羞][害羞] 그리고 허선생님 생일축하해요[哈哈][哈哈][哈哈]
Rough Translation: Happily filmed through Happy Camp!!! The filming was fun, thank you very much!! And Teacher He, Happy Birthday! 
0061e4Zrjw1erm2vx2aguj30yi0yi0zk.jpg

Guest FleurdeLys101

Must be a fun group. They got Wookie to relax as opposed to how he was with the Seoul fashion Week crowd :D 

Omo, so relaxed someone's wrist grabbing him already hahahaha.

[HD] Ji Chang Wook Filming Happy Camp

No wonder he updated so early in the morning. C-fan said he has already left and flying back to Beijing. 79 was seen early in the morning, going back & forth out of the hotel.

d49c3526jw1erm2we0xnaj21gp1w04qq.jpg

d49c3526jw1erls68ztg6j219g1w0b2a.jpgd49c3526jw1erm2wkfqspj21w02iokjl.jpgd49c3526jw1erm2wh4nn4j21w01w0kjl.jpg

A picture of 79 and the hotel they were staying. Images credit to 吉吉也叫薛喆喆

I am so supposed to be working right now!!! HAHAHA! 

Ah, so here, I can only edit my post once it seems... The date on his IG post is 29.04, not 28.04, apologize for the error..

So the Teacher Heo (he write Heo in Korean) is actually host He Jiong? No wonder JCW also forward He Jiong's post on his weibo...

2015,04.29 Ji Chang Wook at the Airport

b632f091jw1erm4okuycij21w02iox6p.jpg

b632f091jw1erm4pgezcsj21w02io4qq.jpgb632f091jw1erm4mjwd7sj21w02ionpe.jpgb632f091jw1erm4n1dnagj21w02io7wi.jpgb632f091jw1erm4q34x3rj21w02io4qq.jpgb632f091jw1erm4nj64stj21w02iob29.jpg

琪小期ing

credit: 

@kanyaprasetyo 
I'm still trying to get around it T^T 
edit: Does tagging not work in this forum???

I saw that I have to provide a reason for edit? So I haven't tried to edit any of my post. So apologies everyone, I'll fix it later if I make any errors! 

Edited by sia3

Guest minksquared

Tried a couple of times to log in yesterday to no avail but sooo happy to wake up today to a functioning forum and all the goodies! Thank you thank you!! Happy Camp is givng us lots of Happy Wook!

Yes you ladies are right Wo Men Xuang Ma = Do We Look Alike? :)

Must be a fun group. They got Wookie to relax as opposed to how he was with the Seoul fashion Week crowd :D 

Omo, so relaxed someone's wrist grabbing him already hahahaha.

​heeheehee....definitely no language barrier here :)  So happy he enjoyed himself with the group...ahh...charisma charisma charisma