Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

He wore blue jeans in episode 19 , when he was disguised in a pizza delivery man ,too bad  we couldn't see the whole body , you can see it in the preview

Yummy!! Forgot! Im only to ep 17 in my rewatch binge. Id be further along but I keep getting sidetracked to Soompi LOL. Must re-engage with RL but geez its like gravitational pull!!!

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

I read on Healer thread someone is asking to visit also JCW.. i miss Him..i miss Healer.. having this separation anxiety is just so uuuugggggh. =)) =)) =))

I agree with @kanyaprasetyo‌ ...he better off to MS soon..Healer is like a fresh from oven and i wish he off to MS next month so that we dont have to wait longer for him to come back with a new project after MS...

some actors they only take a new project such as drama once a year or more..i dunno..some fans still want him to make a new drama after Healer but for me, i want him to go to MS asap.. sorry if some of you didn't agree but that is the best thing that i think JCW should do..

trust me, if he leaves to MS for 21 months, time flies so fast and we didnt event noticed that he suddenly has finished his MS and come back with a new drama, new body shape & new hot JCW! \m/

Yummy!! Forgot! Im only to ep 17 in my rewatch binge. Id be further along but I keep getting sidetracked to Soompi LOL. Must re-engage with RL but geez its like gravitational pull!!!

Found the Holy Freaking Moly jeans at JiChankWook'sKitchen eng sub Musical Mag shoot. Phone wont cooperatr and paste link. Sorry to make people dig for it. But well worth the dig!!

Cinderella1 said: kanyaprasetyo said: My opinion on JCW next project:
As much as I love JCW do another project, whether it's movie/drama/musical, I'd rather see him off to army soon after Healer. The more he prolong it, the more I will wait for him n the waiting time but be unbearable. So i think it's better for him to do MS, off for 2 years n make great comeback project. YSH, Lee Je Hoon, Lee Hyun Woo n even SJK now get offers even before they released from army...

Guest Cinderella1

AdelaM said: Cinderella1 said: kanyaprasetyo said: My opinion on JCW next project:
As much as I love JCW do another project, whether it's movie/drama/musical, I'd rather see him off to army soon after Healer. The more he prolong it, the more I will wait for him n the waiting time but be unbearable. So i think it's better for him to do MS, off for 2 years n make great comeback project. YSH, Lee Je Hoon, Lee Hyun Woo n even SJK now get offers even before they released from army...

Hi everyone..i have 2 questions that I've been asking around but get no replies (yet)…Not sure if its appropriate but I'm gonna type them out anyways:
1. do you know what brand/s of sunglasses does Ji Chang Wook normally wear? 
2. Is it possible to mail out gifts to him if we are overseas fans? have you done so before?
thanks in advance!!!

Misshigh83 said: Hi everyone..i have 2 questions that I've been asking around but get no replies (yet)…Not sure if its appropriate but I'm gonna type them out anyways:
2. Is it possible to mail out gifts to him if we are overseas fans? have you done so before?
thanks in advance!!!

Hi...
I decide to delurk!
Am Ji Chang Wook new Fan... after watching Healer of cos! :)
Few Qns:1) Does his fans have a common name?  2) I saw that his kr fan group is call day rock?  Wae?
Lets fangirl over him together here. :)

Guest Leylalinn

Now...im lurker here too hahaha.

I cant get enough with jcw on healer. And

Idont really like sageuk drama. Hope he will accept another drama with goodstoryline and not sageuk style :D

Modern vampr its cool.

Btw....nice to meet u all. And familiar name in healer thread.

Guest Canavalia

If I remember well the writer of Healer said JCW will enroll  to army till the end of this year! and also, from all i know he will have the musical to play in, idk if he will take another drama soon after this! Lets see :) the year is young! 

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope he does a Fanmeeting (in Japan) before enlisting...

But for this to happen, Healer must start to air here first - and I have no idea when this is going to be :(

Btw,... this is the right place to go to if I have trouble staying on topic on the Healer thread because of JCW, right?!

m(_ _)m

I m still watching his Healer, almost done ( but I dont want the feeling of having to wait for his next project :-/ ) I wish before he joins MS, he could make a MV ( some MVs could be great ) that he sings and acts in that MV . His voice s so warm . I loveeeee itt. I listen to his song everyday :x :x :x

---------

in Healer, I love those scenes that he s jealous and lovesick. He s super cuteee in those scenes. Watching him , I want to hug my device I m watching on ( I mean I wanna hug him) he s super cuteee, how lovely puppy aaaaa <3 <3

kanyaprasetyo said: Misshigh83 said: Hi everyone..i have 2 questions that I've been asking around but get no replies (yet)…Not sure if its appropriate but I'm gonna type them out anyways:
thanks in advance!!!