Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Glorious Entertainment Update!!

JCW Japan FM part 1

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0544.JPGIMG_0508.JPGIMG_0508.JPGIMG_0469.JPGIMG_0408.JPGIMG_0355.JPGIMG_0246.JPGIMG_0203.JPGIMG_0179.JPG

I love you Glorious!! 

Seems they know that the security is very strict in Japan that not many pictures and video coming out from this FM..

And those pics are in HD quality!! :wub::wub:

• Like 15

Oopss....sorry Admin, too addicted until forgot about quoting picture rules.  Pics deleted as requested.

Perfume shopping for your sweetie or mom...or for your manager? 

Why are you puffing up your chest Wookie?

• Like 11

Glorious Entertainment Update!!

JCW Japan FM part 1

Hidden Content

I love you Glorious!! 

Seems they know that the security is very strict in Japan that not many pictures and video coming out from this FM..

And those pics are in HD quality!! :wub::wub:

Hi, thanks for sharing more photos during this fanmeet. I feel happy that this event was a success! To think that tickets were completely sold out just ten minutes after they were opened, and fans that could not purchase the tickets continuously requested opening more tickets until the day of the event. I heard that he went on with the event without any translator? Is it true? And that piano performance......I also heard that he rehearsed it with a band for hours every day before the fan meeting. And I'm very sure that his Japanese fans are now anticipating & have huge excitement for the premier of ‘Healer’ on July 31st. I believe that ‘Healer’ is going to further intensify Ji Chang Wook’s popularity in Japan. :P

• Like 9

Ji Chang Wook for BS Sky TV :wub:

Have to edit my post because someone edited their post without checking so mine looked like double post!!!

e7160be1jw1eub8fl77wnj20sf0fjdgq.jpg

Edited by Maja
  • Like 12

[Event] Ji Chang Wook performs to a sell-out crowd at Japan fan meeting

img_0408.jpg?w=600&h=400

Actor Ji Chang Wook has proven to have risen to become a Hallyu star in Japan.

Through his first Asia fan meeting “This is JCW”, Ji Chang Wook has perfectly gone on to capture Japan after Hong Kong.

His fan meeting that was held on the 18th at Toyosu Pit was sold out within 10 minutes upon the commencement of ticket sales, which drew lots of attention. Ji Chang Wook could truly sense the great popularity he enjoys as he was inundated with requests from the fans right up till the day of the fan meeting. 

In particular, Ji Chang Wook attracted the audience’s attention with his great sense and ease on stage. Ji Chang Wook delivered a fan meeting that was a pleasure to the eyes and ears and filled with honest exchanges. His hard work that was put into preparing for the show could be seen from the pictures, and the audience were touched.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/21/event-ji-chang-wook-performs-to-a-sell-out-crowd-at-japan-fan-meeting/

• Like 13

Our Wookie is really kinda busy and in demand. I'm so happy and proud of you

yes!

[Event] Ji Chang Wook performs to a sell-out crowd at Japan fan meeting

Actor Ji Chang Wook has proven to have risen to become a Hallyu star in Japan.

Through his first Asia fan meeting “This is JCW”, Ji Chang Wook has perfectly gone on to capture Japan after Hong Kong.

His fan meeting that was held on the 18th at Toyosu Pit was sold out within 10 minutes upon the commencement of ticket sales, which drew lots of attention. Ji Chang Wook could truly sense the great popularity he enjoys as he was inundated with requests from the fans right up till the day of the fan meeting. 

In particular, Ji Chang Wook attracted the audience’s attention with his great sense and ease on stage. Ji Chang Wook delivered a fan meeting that was a pleasure to the eyes and ears and filled with honest exchanges. His hard work that was put into preparing for the show could be seen from the pictures, and the audience were touched.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/21/event-ji-chang-wook-performs-to-a-sell-out-crowd-at-japan-fan-meeting/

thank you for sharing...I have been waiting to hear about his fanmeeting in Japan.

Perfume shopping for your sweetie or mom...or for your manager? 

Why are you puffing up your chest Wookie?

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

lol! funny!

• Like 1

How words can describe my feelings. It's so good just by looking at the Japan FM's pictures. Many thanks to Glorious for their update :wub:.

And the Konus Ad, I love seeing Wookie in jeans :rolleyes:.  Waiting for more Konus pics. 

Thanks The Kitchen for the news too.

• Like 3

[CF] Ji Chang Wook Lonsdale Autumn Collection Pictures

Lonsdale15072201

Lonsdale has updated their Weibo and TMall store with new pictures of Ji Chang Wook donning their autumn collection! We will continuously update this post as and when they release new pictures.

Lonsdale15072203

(Editor's Note:  Yeah, we have no idea what "Modern Feinge" means either....)

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/22/cf-ji-chang-wook-lonsdale-autumn-collection-pictures/

• Like 13

071715 Wookie at Gimpo Airport going to Japan for his Fanmeet :wub:

photos by Muzzy_木子

0064sMVggw1eubwzoulmrj31e011b7cb.jpg

0064sMVggw1eubx1kfioxj31e00xcten.jpg

0064sMVggw1eubx1lv8zij30xc1e0n3k.jpg

0064sMVggw1eubx1sf3boj31kw11xaem.jpg

0064sMVggw1eubx1upjy8j30xc1e0dma.jpg

0064sMVggw1eubx2e92jvj31kw11x79c.jpg

Note: [照片禁止二改和商用,转载请注明出处][Don't edit the pics and take out with the full credit][2 차 가공 금지 입니다]

Edited by Maja
  • Like 15

Ji Chang Wook Updated IG :wub:

trans:
Gangnam tourism information center“JiChangWook will proceed to hold his fansign session which was postponed to prevent MERS.
2,August,2015, on Sunday,5pm
Gangnam Tourist Information Centre (Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Apgujeong-road 161;Tel : 02-3443-6945 )
Only the first 150 fans can join the fansign session.
This event is held by Korean star JiChangWook and Gangnam Tourist Information Centre to promote Korean culture.
For safety concerns, queuing overnight is not encouraged.
Please keep order to prevent any accidents.
Btw, Ji Chang Wook exhibition will end on 13,August.
Please give us lots of supports.”
That’s all!!! ㅋㅋ

translation by jichangwookies via IG

Ji Chang Wook Weibo update!

005RlXsOjw1eucobancmfj30dc0hsq5i.jpg

005RlXsOjw1eucobbjpavj30dc0hsdik.jpg

강남관광정보센터 한류체함관 메르스 확산 방지를 위해 불가피하게 연기 되었던 지창욱 팬 사인회가 진행됩니다. 2015년 8월 2일 일요일 PM 05:00 강남관광정보센터 (서울시 강남구 압구정로 161 Tel : 02-3443-6945 ) 선착순 150명 싸인회!!! 8월2일날 만나요ee9098.pngee9098.pngee9098.png

Edited by Maja
  • Like 11

071915 Ji Chang Wook From Japan back to Korea :wub:

photos by Muzzy_木子

0064sMVggw1euciyzf4j2j31e015th50.jpg

0064sMVggw1euciz8viyvj30xc1e0dui.jpg

0064sMVggw1eucizqcbwjj31js2bp7wh.jpg

0064sMVggw1eucizt83ehj30xc1e07iq.jpg

Note: [禁止任何形式的二改以及商用,转载请注明出处!!!][Don't edit the pics and take out with the full credit!!!][2차 가공 금지입니다!!!]

• Like 10

Guest FleurdeLys101

JCW on a Japan TV:

Anyone can translate to English? :)

@nploan here's a rough translation of that  2 minute Japanese clip (Translation by @tehlimau)

Greetings in Japanese: Hi I'm Ji Chang Wook

He then briefly described Healer's plot:

JCW: It is a political story, a warm hearted and action packed melo drama. The relationships and interactions of the characters in the drama are really fun.

They then asked him to describe Healer's touching love story:

JCW: It is a fantasy about the man secretly protecting the girl at all times. For myself when I am in the role, I had fluttering feelings and it was very enjoyable.

*He then did some V on top of V aegyo moves kekeke*

-End-

Ji Chang Wook exhibition will end on 13,August??  Oh no...I managed to persuade a girl friend to help buy the mugs & thermos for me when she goes back to Korea in December.  I hope they still keep stock even after the exhibition is over.

• Like 2