Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

autumn93 said: Totally agree with the sentiment that it's inappropriate for fans to take pictures/videos inside the venue when the performers and organizers had specifically asked that none be taken...however, I don't see why this is the responsibility of international fans or why we'd get in "trouble" for it considering that probably most of the attendees are Korean, are they not? *honestly curious* 

JCW is not the one in K.Will video. I just saw the teaser, I dont recognize the actor but it is not him 
well i figured he was too busy but it would have been nice 
also you can see the guy who was wearing the same shirt as jcw 

when they realized it  :))
  • Like 1

class="entry-title"[instagram/Weibo Update] 23 March 2015

11023212_1572783606297251_361676172_n.jp

2:34am KST

Instagram:

굿나잇..! 오늘도 내일도 :) #패션위크 #굿나잇

Good night..! today and tomorrow :) #fashion week #good night

005rlxsojw1eqf1035vk1j30hs0bujsg.jpg?w=6

Weibo:

굿나잇..ee818c.png 오늘도 내일도~~~ee8197.png#서울패션위크 #good night

Good night..ee818c.png today and tomorrow~~~ee8197.png  #fashion week #good night

*Another appearance at Seoul Fashion Week?  We'll be on our toes!*

Guest DummDiDummTralala

my first reaction when I saw the update: Nooo, sleeeeeep! You need lots and lots of sleep!
Don't get me wrong I love getting new pictures of him, but he looks soooo freakin' tired. I want him to rest more, it's so unhealthy... :(

sunshine15 said: LOL @Ahpheng, I've been lurking here.. never posted on this thread yet :)) but for you, finally had to delurk ;) Good to know, I brought you here ;) I started visiting this thread when i saw that none of the Celebrity magazine pics or the other Glorious Ent. goodies made their way to our Healer thread.. and i was like, that can't be right!

CherKell said: sunshine15 said: LOL @Ahpheng, I've been lurking here.. never posted on this thread yet :)) but for you, finally had to delurk ;) Good to know, I brought you here ;) I started visiting this thread when i saw that none of the Celebrity magazine pics or the other Glorious Ent. goodies made their way to our Healer thread.. and i was like, that can't be right!

sunshine15 said: thanks @CherKell for that info.. I know about the Soompi rules regarding that and I agree it makes perfect sense, 'cos posts about individual actors' events and next projects should go in their respective forums.. but till like last week, I had often seen posts of JCW or PMY's individual events also on the Healer thread.. so the silence this time around was a surprise.. and when I came here I saw that the usual suspects that i knew from the Healer thread were camping out here! :)

@CherKell Thank you very kamsa for that interesting and informative response!! :D There really is no excuse if the production goes to that lengths to inform the audience that photos/videos are not permitted. *le sigh* I'm very surprised that there is such a substantial group of international fans attending these provincial tours because 1) they're outside of Seoul and 2) for even managing to get tickets at all! :P
I guess I still can't wrap my head around the exclusive nature of his official fanclub. Isn't it a good thing that Wookie's popularity is growing, regardless if it's domestically or internationally? We are all supporting the same actor and only want the best for him, so I don't see why they'd need to view us as something to wary of (although, if you ever decide to carry out your 'kidnapping' scheme, just know you have an accomplice at hand ;) ).
I saw the recent campaign about fans sending in evidence of how difficult it is to join Dayrock, so here's hoping that'll be a success and we'll get access to more goodies! 

Musical 'The Days' enjoys 'Healer' actor Ji Chang-wook effect

fCH9zPD.jpg

Ji Chang-wook will meet his fans through musical this time .

Ji Chang-wook, who emerged as an A-list actor through KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Healer", is back to the onstage performance for musical 'The Days' starting March 21st.

He already proved himself as an outstanding musical actor for his role, Kang Moo-yeong in the musical 'The Days', which ended in last January.

Now that his popularity skyrocketed since he appeared in drama "Healer"Ji Chang-wook effect has proved the power in the musical industry.

As soon as the pre-sale was open, the servers for the ticket pre-sale site experienced trouble due to the sudden increase of the online traffic trying to purchase tickets at the same time.

Musical 'The Days' with the star-studded cast including Ji Chang-wookYoo Joon-sang, Lee Geun-myeong,Choi Jae-woongOh Jong-hyuk, and Sin Da-eun reached its break-even point at the last Seoul performance and brought 100.000 audiences to the theaters.

Ji Chang-wook will perform from March 21st to 22nd in Seongnam, April 4th to 5th in Daegu, April 17 to 19th in Busan and April 24th to 26th in Daejeon.

While Ji Chang-wook has been receiving multiple offers from Chinese drama, movies and domestic dramas, he will contemplate to select his next project.

http://www.hancinema.net/musical-the-days-enjoys-healer-actor-ji-chang-wook-effect-79946.html

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Ji Chang Wook Could Not Attend Fashion Event Due To Safety Concerns

BY Julie Jones | Mar 20, 2015 12:55 PM EDT

Ji Chang Wook

J Chang Wook's popularity in China has grown so dramatically that a recent visit to Shanghai prompted concern for the safety of his fans.

The actor attempted to attend a March 19 Dolce and Gabbana fashion event in Shanghai. But he had to turn back because of the number of fans that turned up to see him. When he arrived at the event his fans suddenly rushed forward in an effort to get closer to him. The frightening rush prompted the security team to cancel his appearance.

Ji Chang Wook's agency, Glorious Entertainment, made a statement about the cancelled fashion event on their homepage.

"We are grateful for such support. We arrived in Shanghai to attend the event but there were too many fans gathered around so we couldn't continue on. Ji Chang Wook was not able to attend the Dolce and Gabbana event. It was mutually agreed with the host out of consideration for the safety of our fans."

The agency said that the actor would return to China as soon as it could be arranged.

"We will arrange to visit China again as soon as possible and we hope that you understand this was due to an unexpected event."

The actor also sent a message to his fans.

"I miss Shanghai," Ji said on Weibo. "Thank you, but for your safety...see you again.

The message was sent with a photo of the actor wearing a red suit and pouting in apology.

The fan turnout is not surprising. In February Top Star News named Ji Chang Wook as one of the most talked about Hallyu stars on China's social media. He was near the top of the list with such big names as Rain, Lee Jun Ki, So Ji Sub and Song Seung Hoon.

Ji Chang Wook's popularity in China has seen a boost in the last two years. The 27-year-old actor grew his Chinese fan base after his appearances in the k-dramas "Empress Ki" and "Healer." In the historical drama "Empress Ki" he played the Emperor Tae Hwan. The Korea Times called the role of the immature emperor Ji's "breakthrough role.

"In "Healer" he played a mysterious messenger named "Healer" and raised the ratings by demonstrating considerable romantic chemistry with his co-star Park Min Young. He won a Best Actor award and a Best Couple award, together with Park, at the KBS Drama Awards.

The actor can next be seen in the film "Modified City."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78863/20150320/ji-chang-wook-could-not-attend-event-due-to-safety-concerns.htm

Good morning ladies...seeing this gif early Monday morning certainly chases the Monday blues away.
DkaBSih.jpg
gif source : DC

@sunshine15 , haha, so you brought me here and I managed to de lurk you ? Happy Monday and enjoy your day at work ;)
@kanyaprasetyo , Slept really well, thank you. Strangely, I have never dreamt of any actors or actresses before...wishing JCW will be my first. 8->

I check the thread everyday for updates and to see if he's confirmed for any of his rumored projects. Gaaaaaah. I can't wait anymore. :-SS Wookie, please decide soon or I'll just roll over and die. =))

About K.Will's MV, most of the previous leading men who starred in his MVs are included on the list, so no wonder JCW's in there. It may be a longshot for him to be selected once more since he already did "I Need You" a while back, but wouldn't it be awesome if he was? Imagine the eye candy. Those expressive eyes. :x :x :x

Edit: I've seen the teasers for the MV in K.Will's FB, and nope, looks like the mystery man isn't our JCW after all. Those are definitely not his eyes.

Guest FleurdeLys101

@ahpheng hello chinngu!! What about a C-strip about our boy's I'm-bored-out-of-my-wits look at the fashion show yesterday   =))

minoz_joyax said:

Musical 'The Days' enjoys 'Healer' actor Ji Chang-wook effect

Now that his popularity skyrocketed since he appeared in drama "Healer"Ji Chang-wook effect has proved the power in the musical industry.

As soon as the pre-sale was open, the servers for the ticket pre-sale site experienced trouble due to the sudden increase of the online traffic trying to purchase tickets at the same time.

Musical 'The Days' with the star-studded cast including Ji Chang-wookYoo Joon-sang, Lee Geun-myeong,Choi Jae-woongOh Jong-hyuk, and Sin Da-eun reached its break-even point at the last Seoul performance and brought 100.000 audiences to the theaters.

@AhphengWelcome, Welcome! Please send us more gifs and creative pictures here! :)
@mrsyooknitthe shoe is a gift from JCW, the person in the IG thank him as Changwook oppa.the handwriting on the card is his and he sign off as changwook.what is the IG name?
------he seems to like giving people shoes?! He gave mgr bang's girlfriend shoes too. :-O