Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

itemprop="name"Who wore it best? Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Ji Chang Wook show off their airport style

by Vivi on Fri, Mar 20, 2015

LMH_KWB_JCW_airport.png
For Korean celebrities, the airport isn't just a gateway to get from one place to another; it's a chance to fans to see their favorite stars in a more natural setting as they sport their preferred personal style. Within the last two days, we have Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Ji Chang Wook all moving through Incheon International Airport to get to and from their various activities. So whose airport style do you prefer?

3. Ji Chang Wook

The Healer actor took the "fashion" part of "airport fashion" very seriously, appearing in a Dolce and Gabbana embroidered bomber jacket and sweater as he headed to Shanghai on March 19. He had an excuse, though, since the reason for the trip was a VIP event at the Dolce and Gabbana flagship store. He also accessorized with a key necklace from Tiffany & Co.

ji-chang-wook-1-540x810.jpg

ji-chang-wook-2-540x810.jpg

ji-chang-wook-3-540x775.jpg

ji-chang-wook-4.jpeg

As you can see, he also stopped to greet fans like Lee Min Ho did. Unfortunately, his popularity ended up being a detriment, and his appearance in Shanghai was cancelled due to safety concerns. He apologized to fans with a cute pouty face as he sported a Dolce and Gabbana suit. It's not airport fashion, but we'll include it for your viewing pleasure anyway:

photo576338.jpg

Aww, we're sorry too, Ji Chang Wook!

Remember that movie The Terminal where Tom Hanks lived at the airport? Well, after seeing these photos, I might just start camping out at Incheon International!

link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/who-wore-it-best-lee-min-ho-kim-woo-bin-and-ji-chang-wook-show-off-their-airport-style/

Ji Chang Wook Arriving @ Seongnam Art Centre Opera House
source: Healer DC
toMMiEU.jpg

C8WJX4G.jpg
3ZwsR0g.jpg
Photos taken by 마스리
uyhfQd5.jpg
1z08IjP.jpg
CiVTJmZ.jpg
6K9gSUm.jpg

The rest is from weibo, but unsure if the owner is the one watermarked.
005twSPBjw1eqd64g4wmtj30p018ggqx.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64iaycjj30p018g43s.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64k2y88j30p018gte1.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64noq9ij30p018gtdl.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64pgp8nj30p018gtef.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64rsx5zj30p018gaez.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64u01b4j30p018gadh.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64x7h2lj30p018gte4.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd64zm9smj30p018g44e.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd6aidfltj30qo0zkadx.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd6akdz9zj30qo0zk784.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd6amiw6xj30qo0zkwij.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd6ar2zljj30p018gaez.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd6ato49rj30p018gtef.jpg005twSPBjw1eqd6agb4s2j30qo0zktc9.jpg

Video Link of his arrival (Full): http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:09d7a690c1194b31bcc99ee77d3935e8
Video Link of him about to walk into the centre, but turned back because the fans telling him they have presents for him: http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:9813432411854d36d39d9216bb7dcd29

Ahem!!! Ahem!!! Ahem!!! :-B :-B :-B  Where are my Dying-of-JCW-Hotness-Girls?!!! @sia3 @adlyn13 @minoz_joyax @kdramafangirlz @FleurdeLys101 are you all still alive or was just recently revived?!!! ;)) :))

sSt5Gzy.jpg

aYgG0Eg.jpg

OMO!!! those lips!!! ;))

wrf18vZ.jpg

KqHhBMW.jpg

7xUswHx.jpg

1SHC8vz.jpg

Zgcfoeb.jpg

preetGj.jpg

V3JJyvY.jpg

EX7kQDO.jpg

g7xvsaj.jpg

yFrtAu2.jpg

OMO!!! OMO!!! OMO!!! That smile!!!! ;)) :)) :x :x :x

vuZn6c4.jpg

AzUQyvL.jpg

kuQ2XFe.jpg

oF3lwP8.jpg

cr to Dear JCW

Reminder:

Do not modify (cut, edit, resize) HD images as courtesy to owners. Thank You ;)) :))

< ---- DEAD....RIP  8-X 8-X 8-X

:)) :)) :))

thank you killer twins @sia3 and @Maja for the pics.... you ladies might have killed me several times but I am always thankful for that...so keep on killing me! hahahahha

@kdramafangirlz are you still okay???  =)) =)) =))

All I can see is that JCW has again engaged the twins bodyguards that were with him at the airport.  :( He really need protection now.
Pictures from Baidu fan who flew into watch the performance tonight.
ea3129a85edf8db1c295f6280d23dd54574e7490

04408e13b07eca80b79bb3ab952397dda04483b6

@minoz_joyax gratefully NOT ALIVE. in fact I honestly havent even recover from the past 2 days, seriously!!! But today; now; AGAIN!!!! Kyaaaa. The arriving pics and more airport pics!!!! I might start to have a serious liking of him in hoodie. And same sentiments. Keep killing us please @sia3 and @Maja XD

Guest DummDiDummTralala

dying from JCW hotness would be a glorious way to go :D
@sia3 and @Maja thank youuuuu! love him the best in hoodie and jeans ;)

twin bodyguards, why weren't you in Shanghai?

@CherKell thank you for the pics. I love Kim Mi Kyung, how can you not love a bungeejumping ahjumma?!
and that does look quite neat :)

@Cinerella1 thought so too, LMH looks... off...? The hairstyle's not flattering either. Nooo, JCW looked better, but I like KWB's style, too.

Tsk tsk tsk... looks like several audience members did not follow instructions to not take pictures or videos during the musical.  *badfans*

It's a shot-in-the-dark to post this here, but for those of you who may possibly be attending the later performances of "The Days":

No photographs nor video captures will be allowed during any segment of the performance, including the curtain call at the end of each show.

It's clearly written on the Interpark website and also on the tickets themselves, along with announcements at the beginning and intermission at each show.  We want international fans to have a larger voice in the Ji Chang Wook Fandom, so please don't give a black eye to the international fanbase as a whole by disregarding these instructions and snapping away.  Pay some respect to the other performers as well and keep your devices stowed.  Thanks.

LOL
someone in the cast wore the same sweater as JCW! 
His captions: #The Days #Dining Table #jichangwook#coupleclothing [long time no see Hyung, coincidentally coupleclothing]#TheDays performance#seongnam#party#changwookhyung#we are a couple
005127f33a87e950e438712314385343fbf2b420

CherKell said: Tsk tsk tsk... looks like several audience members did not follow instructions to not take pictures or videos during the musical.  *badfans*

It's a shot-in-the-dark to post this here, but for those of you who may possibly be attending the later performances of "The Days":

No photographs nor video captures will be allowed during any segment of the performance, including the curtain call at the end of each show.

It's clearly written on the Interpark website and also on the tickets themselves, along with announcements at the beginning and intermission at each show.  So please don't give a black eye to the international fanbase as a whole by disregarding these instructions and snapping away.  Pay some respect to the other performers as well and keep your devices stowed.  Thanks.

JCW is so popular in Korea now. This is the first time I've seen such a huge crowd for his musical.
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
cred; My_wooK_0705 Twitter
I'm so proud of him!
There's a new article in Korean that talks about JCW in Healer vs. Ji Sung in 'Kill Me Heal Me' : http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000654289&lfrom=twitter Anyone here understands what it says? 
:)>-
This is the crowd that were waiting for him in Shanghai for the D&G event.

AHL1lNauoIU.jpg
Az88jNJqUIw.jpg
crd: http://vk.com/wall-64347983?offset=0&own=1
I couldn't believe that they had to cancel his attendance to the event. There are many fans, but I think the security could manage the situation.