Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest FleurdeLys101

@minoz-joyax I wouldn't put it past him, you know,  recycling his pants :))
 The guy is notorious for repeating clothes which makes him all the more endearing hahaha. I remember seeing his muscle shirt getup in Thailand being used as gym wear in one of  his instagram post hahaha.  =))

@minoz-joyax
I am he is not having enough sleep if he is already at the airport now. I for one didnt have enough sleep going through all the posts last night about him. haha. He probably have to talk to many people then, wash up and remove his makeup.
I saw on weibo, at one time Manager Bang has to come downstairs and talk to fans waiting:

bang.jpg

@qwenli the event cancellation was such a pity....by the way, is the said event was supposedly to be held in the same hotel he was staying? or was it suppose to be in another area and JCW couldn't get out from the hotel due to the massive crowd??

@qwenli: same, i think he didn't get enough of sleep. Poor boy, but he's still so nice to fans at the airport. Constantly waving, smiling, accepting gifs...Hope he'll get a good rest since he's having musical perf tomorrow.

Ji Chang-wook cancels appearance at event in China due to fans

photo576338.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook avoided attending an event at Shanghai due to the sudden rush of fans.

Glorious Entertainment stated on the homepage, "We are grateful for such support. We arrived in Shanghai to attend the event but there were too many fans gathered around so we couldn't continue on".

"Ji Chang-wook wasn't able to attend the Dolce and Gabbana event under mutual agreement with the host due to the safety of our fans".

"An arrangement to visit China again will be put together as soon as possible and we hope you understand this was all for the sake of unexpected accidents. Thank you again for coming out all the way out there to see Ji Chang-wook".

Ji Chang-wook posted a video on his Chinese SNS, "I miss Shanghai. Thank you but for your safety...see you again".

In the video, Ji Chang-wook is wearing a red-dotted suit with a pouty face to show his apologies to the fans.

Meanwhile, Ji Chang-wook was planned to attend a Dolce and Gabbana event in Shanghai on the 19th but decided against it when fans suddenly started crowding in to see him.

link: http://www.hancinema.net/ji-chang-wook-cancels-appearance-at-event-in-china-due-to-fans-79849.html

----------------------------------

I'm curious since last night.. Did the event cancelled altogether or is it just JCW's appearance that got cancelled?? I mean, is it just that JCW didn't attend the event, but the event itself still be held?

class="at_title"K-Pop "It Item" Alert: T.O.P, Do Sang Woo, Kangin, Ji Chang Wook, And Lee Sang Yoon's $3,230 Etro Coat

By Elsa B. | March 18, 2015 06:30 AM EDT

Italian fashion house Etro loves psychedelic and symmetrical patterns. The brand's menswear collections are known for their distinct blazers, suits and coats, which play with a variety of colors, patterns, designs and silhouettes.
Etro is able to modernize classic pieces with the simple addition of contrasting lining, unconventional fabrics or bold prints. One of the label's most memorable runway combinations is currently jumping from magazine to magazine, with no signs of stopping, in South Korea. Look #24, seen below, from Etro's Fall 2014 collection has been worn by a stream of reputable stars and actors. The yellow turtleneck, plaid pants and flowing coat, known as the Multicolor Paisley Wool Felt Coat, have been worn by Big Bang's T.O.P, Super Junior's Kangin, Do Sang Woo, Ji Chang Wook and Lee Sang Yoon.

-skip unrelated-

Ji Chang Wook modeled the pieces in the streets of Hong Kong for the September (2014) issue of BNT International. Finally, Santa Barbara film star Lee Sang Yoon wore the unforgettable ensemble during his tropical vacation for the September (2014) issue of InStyle.

ji-chang-wook-september-2014-issue-of-bn

(Photo : BNT International & InStyle)

The golden Etro coat has a double breasted button closure, two front pockets, printed silk lining and modern silhouette. You can shop for the coveted piece below!

Etro Multicolor Paisley Wool Felt Coat ($3,230)

etro-fall-2015-runway-collection-3-png.p

(Photo : Etro & Style) To shop for more must-have apparel and accessory items used by Korean celebrities, click here!

link: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/184072/20150318/k-pop-it-item-alert-top-do-sang-woo-kangin-ji-chang-wook-lee-sang-yoon-etro-coat.htm

@sia3 Can I fight with you to marry off to him?! HAHA. As if I didn't die enough yesterday, I saw this pictures just over 5 minutes ago when I woke up and i literally sat right up and STARE. OMG.*_______* So so so good.... @minoz-joyax I think you're right, I have a fetish with suits. X'D 
And ooooh his airport style is really Healer style hehe.

@kanyaprasetyo: the event still took place since i saw pictures of other stars on red carpet. Only Chang-wook's attendance got cancelled unfortunately :(

@sia3: OMG i love everything about this photo shoot. The outfit, the hairstyle, the background & his expression brb...*fangirlmodeon*

@nploan: since you mentioned "The Bride of The Water God", I tried to read it last night and i'm liking it so far. The story kinda reminds me of Goong, but the theme is darker and has more depth. It has all action, romance, thriller...and lots of hot scenes :\">But too bad i'm not feeling the male character, he seems fickle and unstable about his feelings to Soah (i'm still on chapter 15). Not sure if i want to see JCW in this role. But the writer for this drama is the one behind Misaeng so maybe she will make some proper changes for this character.

I don't know how accurate this information is, but this is what I saw posted from the C-fans regarding the cancellation last night. Read it with a grain of salt.
"According to people who is familiar with this matter, it is related to the organizers who did not consider JCW's security issue. It seems that D&G rarely invites Koreans to attend their brand event, and it's as a non-spokeperson/endorser event, so they lack the experience. They probably thought they could invite the stars just like how they invited the ones from China and Hong Kong, and they did not think of getting approval from the public security. It isn't until when the event is about to start, and the public security saw the amount of fans at the airport and hotel that they realised the security is obviously not ready to handle the situation."
originally posted by 吾非池鱼133
@amyanhnI'm reading Bride of the Water God, too! I'm up to Volume 8, so I'm not sure Chapter 15 is which volume :))
I can see JCW as the water god, because he definitely can pull of the devilish (妖) type of charm the male god has got. However, my gripe is the amount of 3rd wheels they have in the story. Ughh... seriously, Misaeng writer needs to exclude them all, or else I'll be yelling at the screen a LOT. :)) I believe there's also some noble idiocy involved, so that needs to really go. :( I'll continue to read and find out if it'll be a good story, although it is starting to confuse me a little because of the vast varieties of gods appearing. 

@sia3: my mistake, i meant to write volume 15, not chapter 15. Blame it on JCW's gorgeous pictures that make me lose my mind OTLI like the first part of the story more when Soah was confused about Habaek and Mui, somehow it reminds me of Healer haha. And i agree JCW will easily pull off smexy Mui :\">