|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Wow I'm so exciting for this Sunday hahah because Won want the answer about marriage from Wen.   I can't believe WonWen couple, only met not even one month already had 2 set of expensive bracelets.   The first one he gave to her in Korea when they first met cost $5000.00 US, his bracelet may be the same, and they both wear at the photoshoot.  The second set from Tiffany his and her bracelet also cost  $5,000.00 US each.   I don't know who was the one gave the second set, may be Liu Wen gave to him for his birthday gift and may be that day also their first official dating start hahah, just guessing.  I first saw Siwon and Liu Wen wear their Tiffany bracelets since April 22, 2015 the day that he and her, hand in hand walk on the red carpet for his Movie Premier and I saw him wear to Shanghai and Hongkong too and today I saw Liu Wen wear her and took the picture with the crews in New York prepare for her big event this Saturday and she post in her facebook 8 hours ago.  Funny thing is the first set they wear in the show We Are In Love and the second set they wear when they are not in the show and when they are part away from each other to do their individual activities to remember each other hahah, so romantic ahhhhhh.   Liu Wen really had a memorable first love she will never forget, and I don't know how long they will last but I think they are dating for real right now because Siwon already posted in his Weibo that Liu Wen is his girlfriend and she did reply back too.   Like some of you discussed on last page about Siwon was a devoted Christan, I don't think he lie about this.  I had found one fan video about Siwon in Shanghai.  One of the host ask him about the relationship with Liu Wen and he said the same what he told Sina Reporter that he didn't want to make a war, he also said in Shanghai that his Girlfriend is on the Airplane right now hahah, who is the girl that on the airplane that he's talking about?  My guest is Liu Wen, because I collected some information from his Webchat with Liu Wen, that some of his diehard fan posted in the twitter that Siwon asked Liu Wen where did she live and she answered I live in the airplane like you hahah.   So he may forgot that he already gave out some clue hahah.  For Liu Wen I know for sure she fall for Siwon already because I asked her Do you miss your oppa Siwon and she very smart hahah, she answered back with the picture and said missing the snow (Just a little bit) with a smile face cover one eye.  Why in the world that she said she miss the snow right now when the weather in the US not even hot yet??  Do you see the difference between the snow and Siwon? Hahah it only missing an i and switch the n and the w the other way around.   I'm pretty sure she mean she miss Siwon.  

Below are the pictures for show the two set of the Rich and famous couple bracelets hahah.

Second set from Tiffany

Siwon in Hong Kong April 28, 2015

Incheon airport Korea to HongKong on the 27 of April wear the same Tiffany bracelet

This is in Shanghai April 25, 2015 for Steve Madden wear Tiffany bracelet

April 24, 2015 at Shanghai Holios Movie meet and greet wear the same Tiffany bracelet hahah

Conference in Bejing April 23, 2015 he wear the same Tiffany bracelet

Couple Movie premier on April 22, 2015, both wear the bracelets

All pictures credit to Siwonesblogspot

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Look at him, the way he look at her and his hand hold her waist, only lovers do can't be just for the show.

Credit to Onehallyu

@bibidep wheeeww. That's a lot of information! I will make you the intelligence officer of this page hahahaha
I cannot post here about the Tiffany bracelet because I cannot post a clear picture of Liu Wen wearing it. Now you posted the photo of Liu Wen wearing it with the two guys is a good evidence. I saw that photo in morning in her instagram but I have not notice the bracelet. hehehe It looks like she purposely expose her wrist with the bracelet for the lucky guy..hehehe Siwon is the name to see it. waahhhh this couple....always surprise me! Maybe they have agreement to wear the Piaget or 1st  set of bracelet during filming and Tiffany bracelet for other activities so they always have a connection. Definitely a power couple! If this will consistently continue then that speculation is true. So it also means Siwon is wearing the other pair of Piaget bracelet she had given to LW during CWGM shooting days?

Yes we can rumble the words from snow to Siwon! It also made me say huh? in my mind when I read her post about missing the snow. I was like where is this girl right now to miss the snow.

Siwon talk to LW through webchat?

How did you able to talk to Liu Wen?

Do you think she is the one personally updating facebook/instagram/twitter page?

I'm very curious to know your answers.

Btw, thank you for your intelligence. Your post is worth more than all the post I had put here. LOL!:D

Edited by happymemories09

caught in the act of staring at her hehe

pls dont edit out this scene. i want to know why a cotton filler makes LW laugh! LOL!!!

for sure SW misses the warm back of LW

thanks for the photo shoot...skinships are free to do hahahahah 

aha so its LW who initiate to design the shirts!!!

more skinships in ep 3....yehey!!!!!!!

|CREDIT| We Are In Love | official weibo site

Guest bibidep

@Happymemories09 hihihi don't say that, I only contribute a little bit of what I had but from now I may try to collect both Siwon and Liu Wen information when they post in to their social network.  I had some very interesting posts from Siwon.  

First time that he ever post the small pink cherry flower icon at the end of his words happen right after the night he met Liu Wen which is April 3, 2015, hahah is this only the coincidence that he change his taste of choosing the icon after each of his meaningful comment?  and in the first time he chose that icon his message said ""SPENDING TIME WITH BUDDY"" the pink cherry flower icon, the face with 2 pink hearts cover the eyes, the water drops and the ghost icon.  Hahah look like he want to sent the message saying after I met you I went home in bed with my little puppy, I'm a good guy.   I read some where that he wants Liu Wen to meet his puppy but the dog too small he/she may scare.   For some reason I can't post the picture right now, I may edit and post them all later.

On the April 4, the day he went with Liu Wen to see the cherry blossom and his birthday celebration with Liu Wen at the fancy restaurant in Episode 2 he posted this message  """JUST THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING"""   all in English with his picture stand on the side.  Hihihi who did he thanks to.....so obvious we don't need to ask who.

On his birthday day April 7, he posted a gift picture with no word in the message, so strange hahah.

On April 11, 2015 he posted this message """I have been working really hard 10 years. Only think about my careers. From now on after 10 years, I must trying to make balance which is my weakness."""  hihihi is this a declaration message that indicated he will start dating??  

On April 16, 2015 he posted this message in the picture saying  """DO IT NOW.  SOMETIMES 'LATER' BECOME 'NEVER' """  hahah what do you want to do now Mr. Siwon??

Hahaha this is the funny thing start...I guess someone want to see him when he just like a baby and one like a small kid then he posted 2 of them in 2 days, one on April 18 and the other on April 19, 2015.  Why sudden he posted his childhood pictures like that if no one request??   also on the 18 of april he posted one word with the question mark like this   """seriously?""" with the picture of his serious face hahaha. 

Hihihi and right at the later day of the April 19 he posted  """GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER"""    Hahah what did you pray and what did he give you??   Is the one person that you looking for a long time and now she show up??  

After the 22 of April the day that he and Liu Wen hand on hand walk on the red carpet for his Movie Premier he post the pink cherry blossom icon again on his comment that he posted on April 24 and the message said """Love story in Shanghai well done. See you tomorrow always love you all. sweet dreams!""" Remember when he in Shanghai the host ask him about Liu Wen and he said he didn't want to make a war and he said his girlfriend on the airplane right now hahah.  More posted with pink cherry flower icon with heart follow few more of his posts until today.

I think He and Liu Wen check out each other or contact each other for sure because yesterday May 1, 2015 Liu Wen posted the picture with her crews members in her facebook and instagram and he posted his with his crews members too, a few hours later than her, she had 2 men in the picture, his also 3 men, no women hahah.

Hahah he so obvious now about his girlfriend.   I don't see he used the words """BYE. and HI""" at the same time but now he did because she is in New York and the times are different night over in Asia is day in the USA. 

Last but not lease he posted about 8 hours ago the word ""together""  and the picture with the words like this ""NEVER STOP TRYING.  NEVER STOP BELIEVING.  NEVER GIVE UP.  YOUR DAY WILL COME.""

All these information credit to Siwon twitter.

Will edit and post the pictures later because I can't do it now.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Yes we can rumble the words from snow to Siwon! It also made me say huh? in my mind when I read her post about missing the snow. I was like where is this girl right now to miss the snow.

Siwon talk to LW through webchat?

How did you able to talk to Liu Wen?

Do you think she is the one personally updating facebook/instagram/twitter page?

I'm very curious to know your answers.

Yes Siwon and Liu Wen had talk in some form or during the time she in Korea face to face with Siwon I don't know but it look like the WGM Wechat update this information.   Here what I found out from.  

WGM Wechat update-Siwon said he has a dog and wants to let Wen see it but the dog is fierce as he is still young. 

WGM Wechat update-When Siwon asked Wen where she lives, she said 'I live on the plane like you".

Credit to @Luv_Opera twitter

You know what, Liu Wen had a different fans base compare to Siwon that is may be the reason she was a little bit more open.  Or she so in love and can't hide her happiness I don't know.  She had work most of the time in the other side of the world not much in Asia and Siwon was an Idol and had most of the fans base in Asia, also he had his bandmates to care about too.  I went to her facebook and posted a comment asked her did she miss her Oppa Siwon and a few hours later she posted the picture of the snow with the word ""missing the snow (Just a little bit)""  with the smile face with one eye cover.  I do think she is the one update her Facebook and Instagram, because like I said she had more freedom to do everything then the actor/actress or Idols.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

I think after their photoshoot they got closer than the first 2 episodes.  I have a very funny picture posted by one of the admin of the Vietnamese ShiLiu/Siwon and Liu Wen Facebook.  A few more scenes didn't show in the preview for next episode but she had them in there too.  Hihihi what they said was everything Siwon said he can do them all but one thing is about asking Liu Wen to marry him, can he success or he get reject by her?  Here the picture.

Credit to Siwon and Liu Wen/XaoWen0303

Guest bibidep

Very devout boyfriend hahah, he did wear the bracelet again to Hong Kong on April 30, 2015 to attended HK Madame Tussauds k-wave zone grand opening.   He will be one of the display person in that too.  They measure for him to make his status.   So happy for them now.

Edited by bibidep
Credit to Bugsy Choi

Guest bibidep

Hahah Liu Wen designed the T-shirt for Siwon and her, couple T-shirt.  She wrote down to his T-shirt look like something before the words.....IT'S ME, I'M HER BOYFRIEND.....and he wrote down to her T-shirt.........I'M TAKEN, SORRY......so cute.

Credit to WEIBO.COM/JSTWMXAB

Guest bibidep

Is any one know where can I watch this show live can you give me the link for US viewer, thank you.

Below is the video of the photoshoot of Siwon and Liu Wen in Chinese, if any one know please help us to understand what he was talking about.  Thank you.

Yes Siwon and Liu Wen had talk in some form or during the time she in Korea face to face with Siwon I don't know but it look like the WGM Wechat update this information.   Here what I found out from.  

WGM Wechat update-Siwon said he has a dog and wants to let Wen see it but the dog is fierce as he is still young. 

WGM Wechat update-When Siwon asked Wen where she lives, she said 'I live on the plane like you".

Credit to @Luv_Opera twitter

You know what, Liu Wen had a different fans base compare to Siwon that is may be the reason she was a little bit more open.  Or she so in love and can't hide her happiness I don't know.  She had work most of the time in the other side of the world not much in Asia and Siwon was an Idol and had most of the fans base in Asia, also he had his bandmates to care about too.  I went to her facebook and posted a comment asked her did she miss her Oppa Siwon and a few hours later she posted the picture of the snow with the word ""missing the snow (Just a little bit)""  with the smile face with one eye cover.  I do think she is the one update her Facebook and Instagram, because like I said she had more freedom to do everything then the actor/actress or Idols.

​@bibidep Thanks for replying to my inquiries. ^_^ 

I hope we can understand what the man is saying in your posted video. He had so much to say about our couple!!! I wish languages are easy to study!!!!!:(

Btw, these are the links for live stream courtesy of @alvingoodgirl_ 

1) http://live.jstv.com/  2) httpindex-of-stream.com/live/stream/4d8ce50a/jiangsu-tv/  3) http://www.olweb.me/jiangsu-tv