|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Look how sad Siwon face is.  Liu Wen reject all his requests today hahah.  He even said not now but later ok but Liu Wen said no hahaha.

Credit to JSTWEIBO

Guest bibidep

Oh my my, this couple had no house only went to eat and shopping hahaha, I like it. 

Credit to the owner in the picture

Guest bibidep

OMGoshhhh no matter how many time she rejected him, next episode will be look like the picture below hahaha.    I'm worry for Liu Wen, even this is only acted for the show, she will never forget because he was the first man to did that to her.  

Credit to the owner

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Preview for Episode 4 next week.   Liu Wen so shy with everything, this may turn Siwon off soon hahah.

Credit to the owner

Guest bibidep

Oh my my....Liu Wen posted her picture in her instagram about 5 hours ago and Siwon comment that she's pretty.   Omo the message she posted with the picture ""Thanks for the flowers at MichealKors event""  don't tell me those flowers are from Siwon.    Wow may be he want to date openly this time hahah.

Credit to ShiLiu Vietnam

Edited by bibidep

@bibidep Siwon is well known as KING of SKINSHIP among SUJU members. If he had do this to Liu Wen it is expected. But to pull it off after few meetings is INCREDIBLE!!!! Another week to spend craving for this couple!!!!

Waahh I did not expect Siwon will openly express her love to LW in instagram! ShiLiu couple is daebak!!!!xD:D9_9

I liked this couple from day one - I call them my second Dimple Couple (TeukSora is the first).  I love how LiuWen  is shy in spite of her stature in the modeling industry and I love how polished and gentleman SiWon is.  I am surprised at how good he is in speaking English.

BTW - I see a friend her and wants to say hello - @bibidep - ready to ship again after ChanSung and LiuYan?

Guest bibidep

@bibidep Siwon is well known as KING of SKINSHIP among SUJU members. If he had do this to Liu Wen it is expected. But to pull it off after few meetings is INCREDIBLE!!!! Another week to spend craving for this couple!!!!

Waahh I did not expect Siwon will openly express her love to LW in instagram! ShiLiu couple is daebak!!!!xD:D9_9

​I know and can't believe he did that.  I don't have an Instagram account but the friend had this prove shot said a lot of hearts from fans all over, still have one or two haters but majority are happy with this couple...even a lot of ELF too.  Hahah she so innocent to let Siwon kiss her cheek like a baby.  I think one of the other couple had kiss too, the young one.

Guest bibidep

I liked this couple from day one - I call them my second Dimple Couple (TeukSora is the first).  I love how LiuWen  is shy in spite of her stature in the modeling industry and I love how polished and gentleman SiWon is.  I am surprised at how good he is in speaking English.

BTW - I see a friend her and wants to say hello - @bibidep - ready to ship again after ChanSung and LiuYan?

​Hello Unies, happy to see you here again.  I like international couple more Unnie, because they are different language and not live in the same country, they will have different feeling too I guess.  Yes, They both had 2 side dimples.  Me too Unnie, I'm very surprised that he know both Chinese and English so well.    Did you see they walked on the red carpet for Siwon new Movie Holios yet??  They were stunning gorgeous, her smile killing me and may be that smile make Mr. Siwon go gahh gahh too hahah.

Guest bibidep

OMGoshhh she posted this one in Weibo with the other picture too.  Look at her, she kiss the flowers hahah.  She so pretty for sure in this picture, nature beauty.    Siwon posted after her first picture with the words ""home sweet home""  and accompany with the picture said  ""wanna to come over and nap?""    Oh my goshhh who do you want to come over and take a nap with you?

Credit to Liu Wen Weibo and Siwon Twitter

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Oh my Siwon quote one of the fan pictures and short video of yesterday episode 3 that she posted in his Weibo.  He wrote the message in Chinese and end with 2 read hearts.   Here are some of the pictures, had more but I just post 2.

欧巴和欧尼真是配一脸!!情侣间的小暧昧~小情绪~小细节真是暖化了[心][心]

Credit to the owner in the picture

​@viyra Thank you for visitng this forum. Hope you can support ShiLiu couple more heehee. Have a good day!:D

OMGoshhhh no matter how many time she rejected him, next episode will be look like the picture below hahaha.    I'm worry for Liu Wen, even this is only acted for the show, she will never forget because he was the first man to did that to her.  

MOD EDIT: Do Not Quote PICTURES!

Credit to the owner

​@bibidep AAARGGDHFJSKFKSFKSM... When I was at the office I want to run home and watch the raw video of this couple!!! Liu Wen looks so shy..Siwon oppa please gentle with LW. Its her first time you know..hehehe But I guess SW misses LW so much she really want to kiss her aawww.... 

Can someone please sub ep 4 preview...i can watch it forever heheheeheheh:D

TWITTER GOOD STUFFS!!!

Siwon: how do you say 'i miss u more' Wen: I miss you more. Siwon: ok.. xD (Siwon tricked her to say she miss him)

liuwen replied her friend who posted a picture with siwon hahahaha 

Even Liu Wen friend joins the ShilLiu love joyride!!! All the way baby!!!!! hahahahah

|CREDIT| TO SHILIU couple heroes above-mentioned

Edited by happymemories09

Guest bibidep

Hahaha Liu Wen really jealous with all the women that Siwon took the pictures with.  Siwon took the pictures with Yoona, Krystal and her friend that in her house for the next episode.   She really had no experience in love and really hard to trust the man like Siwon.  look what she did just 2 hours ago.  She posted a picture with the man and she had her arms around his neck, I know she may only want to show of her couple Tiffany's bracelet but with her arms like that will make people misunderstanding.  she posted this in Facebook and Instagram.  The facebook is ok but the instagram a lot of Siwon's fans panic and tag for Siwon to see, I hope she will not get more haters.

Credit to her facebook

Guest bibidep

The boyfriend Siwon is very honest so far hahah, even in the concert at Jakarta he still wear the bracelet to sing his solo song.  I bet this song he dedicated to his girlfriend because he only wear on this solo song but not with the whole concert.  See how he tried to make her trust him.  They must talk or communicate a lot because Liu Wen knew what solo song he will sing.   Behind that I know 1 reason why he had to wear in Jakarta but I can't comment in here hahah.  Here is his video when he sing his solo song Lost Star in Jakarta.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

TWITTER GOOD STUFFS!!!

Zeph @youngxbae · 3h3 hours agoliuwen replied her friend who posted a picture with siwon hahahaha

MOD EDIT: Pls do not quote pictures!

​Hahaha look at the picture he took with her friend or the girl in there, both hands so close that make Liu Wen used the picture I posted above hahaha, Liu Wen really like Siwon.  

Edited by bibidep