|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Deleted the video since @bibidep posted it already. Instead I will post photos.

This is what I love about CWGM we have another unaired scene to watch & spazz. It also helps for us to be patient and wait for the next episode. Enjoy!!!!

p.s. IDK why the spacing is like this

Edited by happymemories09

CEQfs2VWoAIOH5z.jpg

@bibidep I have the feeling right now that the bracelet ShiLiu couple wears is same as like wearing an engagement ring. Though it is not obvious but wearing it always shout to the world we are engage. waaahhhh im dying right now...I have to sleep and get over with this delusion! hahahahaha!!!

Btw welcome to all new shipper! Thank you! Rest assured you will have fun in this forum because of ShiLiu couple ^_^

|CREDIT| @azarah_SJ

• Like 1

I don't know much about liu wen but she give a very modest and humble vibe even she is a top model. I like Siwon not so much because he is good looking but because he has a very giving heart. During an interview on radio star with super junior, the hosts ask if Siwon is the highest earner amongst super junior members and they all agree. He really have a lot of cf, photos shoots, acting roles. Than they ask him if he still have to share his earnings equally with other suju members and he said yes. So the hosts said wasn't it unfair as some other members hardly have other earnings but he said he was fine with it and it is like helping his other members who earn less than him like ryuwook and other lesser known suju members. Even he is not leader of suju but he is generous and kind with his band mates. That's why I respect him. He is a good Christian.

Guest bibidep

They are so sweet like the song Sugar here.  Nice MV but I don't know how to post the video so had the link below you can click and see or you can go to http://www.weibo.com/jstvwmxab to watch the video, it near the top of the page in the middle.  Very nice and near the end Siwon said something about his girlfriend I think.  OMG he admitted he got a girlfriend and this interview was in HongKong last April 30, 2015 for his Madame Status.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QUr-ax6ulg0/?resourceId=437267096_06_02_99

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Oh my the fan said Liu Wen flu from New York to Incheon International Airport in Korea last night......Wow she will film the new episode in Korea again or what??  I can't wait for the news to come out later.  

@Happymemories09 engagement bracelets hahah so funny, I never see that before.  For sure if they are engage all over Asia will know.  I don't know but both Siwon and Liu Wen wear or bring those bracelets along like almost every where they go.  

One more thing that Siwon already said in the interview a few months ago about his girlfriend type, he answered like this:

"""What is your ideal type?"""
「Sexy! Just kidding! Maybe I’m very old-fashioned, but when I look at women I look at the eyes first. People can train themselves to have nice curves, and dress up well to look glamorous. But the look in their eyes reflects their heart, it cannot be changed easily. This is my personal philosophy.」

Look at the way he fall for her eyes when they fight the pillow, he forgot what he suppose to do hahah, he admitted too in the interview of Episode 3. 

Look like real couple hanging out at night hahah.  Oh the other picture Liu Wen's friend Hui Li interview Siwon over the web through the phone on May 5, 2015 in the Chanel event.   Fans commented to Hui: please ask Siwon whether he missed Wen or not, Wen is still in NY, and Hui answered 'soon they will see each other'

Credit to Kystal and DCho

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Ahem here the picture confirmed Liu Wen Arrived in Incheon International Airport in Korea.

Credit to Kystal

Guest Miss78

Wohooooo.. Filming eps 5 and so on I guess.. Hehehehehe.. Good enough for these two. Hehehe. Can't wait for this Sunday eps 4. I always hate Sunday night, because need to wake up early on Monday morning for works. (Yikesss!!!!) since WGM start, nahhhh I love Sunday night. Hahahaha.. Waiting for both of them post another hint hint at Instagram please.... Begging Siwon and liu wen... :wub::wub:

hurmmm.. Maybe this time siwon will bring Liu wen to his place and meet up with bugsy.. LOL... Or meet up with Siwon friend. 9_9 thanks. For the update yeah... Feed me more.. HahahahahaHahahahaha

Guest bibidep

Beautiful pictures for next Episode.  Oh no don't tell me Siwon kiss Liu Wen cheek her friend sit there too, no good.

Credit to the owner on the picture

Guest bibidep

Wow so handsome and pretty.  Look so good together danggggg!!!

OH my goshhh look at the way they hold hands ahhhhhhh the feel....

Credit to the owner on the pictures.

Guest Miss78

Beautiful pictures for next Episode.  Oh no don't tell me Siwon kiss Liu Wen cheek her friend sit there too, no good.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Credit to the owner on the picture.

Credit to the owner on the picture

​Ohhhhh.. Yeahhhh... But a BIG NO kissing infront of her friend.. Spoiler alert.. I epeat.. Spoiler alert./sigh/ whatever as long WonWen are happy we are happpy as their kids.. hahhaah.. Kidding.  (Well I will be  happy if all of us shippper become they adopted child because WESUPPORTBOTHOFTHEMUNTLTHEYMARRIED ) okay Im done.. Hahhahaha.. thanks for the feed. 

Guest bibidep

The couple news in the magazine.  The title hahah ""ARRANGED LOVERS STILL SATISFY""

Credit to Baby-Lee

Guest Miss78

Both at MET GALA 2013...

SO NEAR BUT YET SO FAR... hahahahhaa..9_9:wub::D.. I bet both of them didnt know each other. I mean maybe Siwon knew Liu wen from Victoria Secret, but didnt had chance to meet with her.. But hey look.. who knew now, both of them close with each other.. Hahahhah..

Guest Miss78

The couple news in the magazine.  The title hahah ""ARRANGED LOVERS STILL SATISFY""

Credit to Baby-Lee

​Wahhhhhhh.. WHATTTT??? hahahhahaah. Seriously??? which country newspaper?? Send this newspaper to Siwon and Liuwen.. Im getting an idea.. Maybe Siwon and Liuwen should start making drama together.. hahahha. That wiill be epic.. EPIC. :D

Guest Miss78

Wow so handsome and pretty.  Look so good together danggggg!!!

OH my goshhh look at the way they hold hands ahhhhhhh the feel....

Credit to the owner on the pictures.

​WHY??? WHY???? WAEEEEEE??? WHY NEED TO BE THIS GOOD EFFING LOOKING COUPLE THAT LOOK LIKE HOLLYWOOD COULE?? WHYYY??? Both of Siwon and Liuwen really make a good nice looking pair.. Danggg.. Dayummm.. thats not include how much both of them earn.. Okay.. 

By just looking picture of them both I will cry a river, when I think about how much money I had in my bank compare both of them.. ¬¬¬¬.. Hhahahhahaha..Okay.. Both of you(Stare at Siwon and Liuwen) can get married.. GOOO!!!!

Guest bibidep

OMONA look at the video in here....click to the link below and watch all 3 of the videos had Siwon in there, this is fancam, he took her out for a date he said it in there I think.  He ask his fan if she is ok??  His fans said Ok Ok....That was his press conference on April 23, the day after the Premier of his movie that they both hands in hands walk on the red carpet.

http://www.meipai.com/media/310597295

http://www.meipai.com/media/310547189

http://www.meipai.com/media/310573096

Credit to Linda Z

Edited by bibidep

Guest Miss78

OMONA look at the video in here....click to the link below and watch all 3 of the videos had Siwon in there, this is fancam, he took her out for a date he said it in there I think.  He ask his fan if she is ok??  His fans said Ok Ok....That was his press conference on April 23, the day after the Premier of his movie that they both hands in hands walk on the red carpet.

http://www.meipai.com/user/34272509

​Okay dokie..... Checking out the video now.. Hahahhaha..Thanks yeahhh...

Guest bibidep

​WHY??? WHY???? WAEEEEEE??? WHY NEED TO BE THIS GOOD EFFING LOOKING COUPLE THAT LOOK LIKE HOLLYWOOD COULE?? WHYYY??? Both of Siwon and Liuwen really make a good nice looking pair.. Danggg.. Dayummm.. thats not include how much both of them earn.. Okay.. 

By just looking picture of them both I will cry a river, when I think about how much money I had in my bank compare both of them.. ¬¬¬¬.. Hhahahhahaha..Okay.. Both of you(Stare at Siwon and Liuwen) can get married.. GOOO!!!!

​Hahaha don't ever compared our bank to their banks, you only be disappointed hahah.   If ever they get marry for real, Liu Wen doesn't have to work any more just stay home to have couple babies, raise them to be like daddy and mommy, that's perfect family.    Because both of them tall and good looking the kids come out mix both parents even better looking.  The husband make money that is enough already.   Only have to accompany the husband when he has his movie or something big to be by his side for show off hahah.

When I watch those video in the link above.....Oh my I keep thinking that's it, Siwon want to show off his girlfriend to the public hahah.  All his life working hard never had the moment with a woman by his side like that.

Guest Miss78

​Hahaha don't ever compared our bank to their banks, you only be disappointed hahah.   If ever they get marry for real, Liu Wen doesn't have to work any more just stay home to have couple babies, raise them to be like daddy and mommy, that's perfect family.    Because both of them tall and good looking the kids come out mix both parents even better looking.  The husband make money that is enough already.   Only have to accompany the husband when he has his movie or something big to be by his side for show off hahah.

When I watch those video in the link above.....Oh my I keep thinking that's it, Siwon want to show off his girlfriend to the public hahah.  All his life working hard never had the moment with a woman by his side like that.​

We will be happy as f8ck (as a shipper) when both of them are real and getting married. Hahahahhaha.. Talking about rich couple, I already imagine how lucky will both of they child will be. Rich good looking and kind parent they have. Hehehehhe.. (Too delusional) 

Guest Miss78

Tell me how can both of them look so effing sexy????? Okay off to the bed both of you.. (perverted look) hahhaahha:DB|.. ​Im telling you guys.... BOTH ARE SEXY AS HECKKKK.. will post another picture later.. wait u guys.. just wait.. hahahhaha.. 

Guest bibidep

I guess Liu Wen already lost her first kiss with Siwon hahah.  Look at how closed and caring with each other in the 2 videos clip of the three links above, no way Siwon left her in peace with out teaching her how to kiss for the first time.  Oh no what happen to me today after I saw those 2 videos.  I show my friend the picture that they both hands in hands walk on the red carpet and my friend told me, wow he has to marry her after show her to the public like that hahah.