|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Siwon is a very deep Christian. I wonder if liu wen is one? Cos one of the criteria Siwon look for in a wife is as a deep a faith in God and Christ as him. And I wish liu wen is more creative with her hair style. I mean she is a top model, in both episode her hair look so limp and lifeless. I thought he stylist will at least blow her hair right.

Edited by cissmahs_3690

Siwon is a very deep Christian. I wonder if liu wen is one? Cos one of the criteria Siwon look for in a wife is as a deep a faith in God and Christ as him.

​I've read it somewhere as one of the comments in the soompi article for ShiLiu couple. So its really true huh? The person also said Siwon prefers a Korean woman. But I guess if you heart says you love the girl no race or status can stop you from loving the person.:x^_^:D

Let's search what is the religion of Liu Wen! If she is from China most likely her faith is Buddhism.9_9

Base on this site...

|CREDIT| http://healthyceleb.com/liu-wen-height-weight-body-statistics/8462

Religion

She has not spoken publicly about her religious beliefs.

Liu Wen Facts

1. She was born to a working class family.
  2. She is the only child.
  3. Her mother always encouraged her to eat well, be professional and enter into modeling world. This is the reason of her discovery.
  4. Her modeling career was started in 2005.
  5. She has made the record as she is the first one of Chinese descent to walk into the Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
  6. She is spokesmodel for Estee Lauder along with Constance Jablonski and Joan Smalls. Again, in 2010, she became the first model of Asian descent to do so.
  7. Emma Pei, Hye Park, Charlotte Hoyer, Shu Pei, Karolin Wolter, Xiaoyi Dai, Mo Wandan, Laura Blokhina, Diana Farkhullina, Daul Kim, Eniko Mihalik, Du Juan, Arlenis Sosa, Yulia Leontieva, Lindsey Scott, Fei Fei Sun, Ping Hue, Bonnie Chen, Sui He are her friends.
  8. She started her career at the age of 18, when she entered The New Silk Road World model contest.
  9. No one in her family works in the fashion industry.
  10. Modeling does not last for life time. After a certain time, she will have to quit her work as a model. But, Wen says that she wants to continue her work in the fashion industry.
  11. She surfs the internet, cooks delicious Chinese food, and does exercise in her free time, when she off to work.
  12. Even if she eats a lot of ice-cream, she won’t gain weight. Rather, it makes her little hyper. This is what she told to W Magazine.
  13. She is called as the “World’s Most Famous Chinese Model.”

whenever liuwen smiles the world feels like a better place

|CREDIT| @youngxbae | twitter

This person describe for me the feeling whenever I see Liu Wen smile. One of the reason I enjoy this show is because the girl has that childish smile. Maybe that's why even if Siwon is more of a serious type person Liu Wen makes his day happy and bright.:D:D:D

• Like 1

@happymemories09... I am surprise there are not many people here in this thread. I tot Siwon is a very popular suju but of course he has been busy acting overseas project and suju not yet have comeback. And liu wen is not actress or idol so even smaller fan base. Hope with more episodes can have more fans here.

@​cissmahs_3690 Maybe because we are still starting and WGM Chinese version is not well promoted throughout Asia not unlike GWGM or WGM has Asian fanbase since 2008.  Also I think migration thing happened in this forum make other shippers lost in finding this thread. At first I have no idea that WGM has Chinese version. I accidentally find this ShiLiu couple thing because I was searching in tumblr for HenWon couple. hahahaah If not for them I will not find this couple.Then I fell in love at first sight. 9_9 Like a precious gem this couple come unexpectedly and when I found them they are of great value to ignore. I'm busy in my real world but I don't this moment to pass by and not to compile their precious and beautiful moments in one forum. They deserve a fan base!^_^^_^^_^

Edited by happymemories09

This is my official song for this couple. Read the lyrics and you will feel the mushy feeling you get when you watch this couple.

If We Fall In Love

-Yeng Constatino and RJ Jimenez-

There will be no ordinary days for you
If there is someone who cares like i do
You have no reason to be sad anymore
I`m always ready with a smile
With just one glimpse of you
You don`t have to search no more
Cause i am someone who will love you for sure so..

(CHORUS)
If we fall in love
Maybe we`ll sing this song as one
If we fall in love
We can write a better song than this
If we fall in love
We will have this melody in our heads
If we fall in love
Anywhere with you would be a better place..

You can watch sad movies in a different light
So i`ll be there beside you
Hugging you oh so tight
(oh so tight)
Your hands will never feel so cold and empty again
Coz i will keep on holding on and won`t let go
(never let you go)
You don`t have to search no more
Cause i am someone who will love you for sure so..
(CHORUS)
If we fall in love
If we fall in love
We can write better a song than this
If we fall in love
If we fall in love

Feel so good when you`re around
One smile from you
(one smile from you)
Be mine,this feel so right..so..

(CHORUS)
If we fall in love
If we fall in love
We can write better a song than this
If we fall in love
If we fall in love
yeah aaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDCO91YslBE

|CREDIT| @SiwonSpecial

Edited by happymemories09

found this good stuff in twitter world

I am sorry Liu Wen, if you really getting married with Kangin, you have to live in a small apt and had to call bro in law just to eat pizza.

LOL!!!! Remember the WGM days of Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji (Acorn Jelly couple) That is so true. Kangji couple is poor those days. Not unlike the ShiLiu couple they have the best of almost everything. :D

9k=

Guest bibidep

Look at the picture below, wow wow they look so alike, both had a big smile.  I don't know about them before but after I saw this picture I check Siwon's old pictures I don't think I saw any of them that had the kind of happy smile like this, they both look gorgeous, so so beautiful.   He hold her waist very tight ahhhh.  My mind said just a show but my heart want them to be a real life couple hahah.

Edited by bibidep
Credit to the siwonescp.blogspot

Guest bibidep

The way they look at each other so sweet.  This is his movie premier, I can't believe that he invited her to walk the red carpet with him, he really want to date now hahah.  He look more mature this time.  Wow both had dimples on both sides.

Credit to Siwonescp.blogspot

Guest bibidep

Look like they had photoshoot in Korea too, or may be I'm wrong.   Siwon had an interview with Thai about 2 months ago and here his answered to the question.

On Love

「I never thought of plans of marriage and when to marry. Members are asking, but I really don’t have plans, and haven’t met the right one yet.」

What is your ideal type?

「Sexy! Just kidding! Maybe I’m very old-fashioned, but when I look at women I look at the eyes first. People can train themselves to have nice curves, and dress up well to look glamorous. But the look in their eyes reflects their heart, it cannot be changed easily. This is my personal philosophy……」

LISA : you posted “I’m taken” on your instagram, made ELF panic and thought that you’re getting married. Is it true that you’re getting married?
SIWON: I’m just teasing my fans. I want to surprise them (about the joke), I didn’t think that there’ll be feedback like that. I am really sorry. It like when I post “follow me”, I didn’t mean anyone should fly to Seoul. It’s a joke. I am not getting married. I’m very busy man. Anyone who follows my news would know. Like this trip, it’s promotion for Dragon Blade. I’ve been to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand. I will go back to Seoul tomorrow. I don’t date because of my personal reason. It isn’t I’m picky or anything. Most girls hate it when it comes to a man who flies to 10 countries in only 9 days. I travel a lot and work really hard. So I think when girls meet guys like that, they don't want anything to do with them. They think if I have so little time, I had better not date. No girl like guy who has no time for them. 
LISA : You always truly dedicate yourself for doing everything. Is it including love?
SIWON : Of course. I dedicate myself to love. I even asked CEO ‘is it okay if I marry?’. My boss was shock and said ‘Yes. You can marry but are you sure you want to marry at this time?’ I said to him amusingly ‘Yes. But I didn’t meet my bride, yet.’ And we laugh together.

LISA : Your definition of love is dedication, right?
SIWON : When we die, we go to heaven or hell. You are only born once. You must fulfill it with love so you can live happy. I just hope I can sacrifice everything for live like God sacrifice for living on earth. Bible says ‘love wins even the evil’.

All credit to Siwonescpblogspot