|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

@bibidep Do you know why? I saw SW stylist post a picture on IG with an Eva Airticket about half an hour ago and they are on way to Singapore - so u know what I am guessing? :w00t:

Chatting with SW? Morning call to him? ;)

You are so optimistic about this couple, good good good for you!!!   Look at the eyes of Siwon, the bottom of his eyelids always big like he never had any sleep for days.  He is really strong to work crazy all the time like this.

Guest meocon777

Hello @bibidep and @silvergrey love both you guys comments about this 2 . I mean come on I love this couple very much and I wish them the best if they for real together outside. I love to believed the fact that Sw so sincere to her when LW was sick and he's called his Dad for help that he's never do that to anyone else before I believed and also introduced his Dad to her it's mean he is serious to her that make me so suprised and happy, the day later at the airport he look so sad that in his eyes I can see he's doesn't want to seprated from her. But it keep me thinking how he look so sad and then when they reunion in Guam 3 weeks later he's not look over the moon at all when he met her. Forgot to mention SW take picture say Mr. June and some people post that another girl taking picture for him and Lw came to Guam she go around having picture taken by her manager why did this 2 drive me so crazy lately it should be there times together I supposed right? Lastly I think when he call his Mom saying go home to eat dinner he speak chinese not korean so Mom here is Keenie Mom. that mean his family didn't go together with him. Sorry for my long post again.

Guest TA380

Siwon posted in his IG asking where to get the best pepper crab in Singapore - LOL

Edited by TA380

Guest justafan29

Siwon posted in his IG asking where to get the best pepper crab in Singapore - LOL

siwon ig
Edited by justafan29

@meocon777  I think a lot would have transpired behind the scenes from that farewell in Seoul to when they met again in Guam (sorry  I don't have time to go looking up old SNS posts and clues). Much that we suspect but didn't see. And that's a good thing. He may have been overjoyed to see her again in Guam but that may/may not have been filmed. They would've kept in contact (Facetime, chat etc) in that intervening period before they met. So, when you do meet, it's not necessarily that one would go doing cartwheels at the first instance. If you keep up with life through any forms of communication, it would also seem that you have lived each day with the person you love. That's my perspective anyway. Hope that helps. :) 

• Like 4

@meocon777 - Hi meocon777, I'm sorry but I don't really get your last part? Did you mean the episode they were at Guam in the hotel and he insisted to stay and she told him to go home cause his mom called? 

And yes this is variety show, we cannot expect anything. Eventhough they claimed it's not scripted, but yes, it is. The rate that it's real is not high, highest I would say 70%? But it's rare. They got paid to bring the feelings to viewers. I hate it because I know it's not 100% real but I also love it cause their moments weren't 100% scripted like drama couples. I've shipped many couples from WGM and from my experiences I just can say that we will eventually get over it by time LOL I got confused a lot with this Shiliu couple. They sometimes give me the feeling that they're so real but other times I feel like it's just a show. I'm holding myself back from loving them so much because it will be hard for me to accept when the truth comes out. So as everyone said here, time will answer :D 

• Like 1

Lastly I think when he call his Mom saying go home to eat dinner he speak chinese not korean so Mom here is Keenie Mom. that mean his family didn't go together with him. Sorry for my long post again.

I think he was just pretending he got a call from his mom. "Your mom called you to go home for dinner" is just a Chinese expression, I would say that you if I wanted to tell you basically it's time for your to leave.

• Like 1

I couldn't include one more thing in my last post, @meocon777. He does many things that may go unnoticed because they don't seem as exciting. Take for instance his arriving in Guam earlier to scout out the place and prepare things in readiness for her. That first skydive he took before she arrived was so he could suss out the safety risks involved, and also that he might select the most suitable instructor to be paired with her. That's actually an action that speaks volumes about how important she is to him. In life, we often overlook the small and seemingly minor things in our preoccupation to be bowled over by grand gestures.

"It's the little things done consistently over time, straight from your heart, that have the greatest impact."  - anon

From the way change has come over Liu Wen since we met them in epi 1, I do believe Siwon would've worked overtime to shower her with little gestures. These would be their private "mi mi" (secret) ;)

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 7

@Meocon777 - I have to say I find your comments disturbing, maybe because I really like Liu Wen. Have you ever read any articles about Liu Wen and what she desires in her partner - she wants a manly man and she has been looking forward to finding him for a while.  She is a girly girl in a lot of ways!  Remember, she went to NYC when she was only 19 years old, she needed someone to help her with her career and personal life. She would have been a big idiot to get on a dating show if she had been ambiguous about her sexuality.  That is career suicide in China!   I love this forum because everyone here is positive and supportive although we have our doubts and bipolar moments...I would really appreciate if you keep your wild thoughts to yourself... Your thinking process is peculiar to say the least. 

• Like 4

Guest meocon777

@Meocon777 - I have to say I find your comments disturbing, maybe because I really like Liu Wen. Have you ever read any articles about Liu Wen and what she desires in her partner - she wants a manly man and she has been looking forward to finding him for a while.  She is a girly girl in a lot of ways!  Remember, she went to NYC when she was only 19 years old, she needed someone to help her with her career and personal life. She would have been a big idiot to get on a dating show if she had been ambiguous about her sexuality.  That is career suicide in China!   I love this forum because everyone here is positive and supportive although we have our doubts and bipolar moments...I would really appreciate if you keep your wild thoughts to yourself... Your thinking process is peculiar to say the least. 

I'm sorry if my words made you feel disturbing but I truly love Lw too, and I wish both of them happy together. But this is not all myself opinion also my friends too. Just forget about it i'm too much deep in this couple that why I over talked myself.

Guest mywebfoot

@mywebfoot  That's your signal! :D  He wants pepper crabs. So no noodles. Just use those crab pincers. ;)

got it! Operation Pepper Crab begins! Ladies, in your places. Only stun, do not kill. He must be able to answer important questions!

@mywebfoot  That's your signal! :D  He wants pepper crabs. So no noodles. Just use those crab pincers. ;)

got it! Operation Pepper Crab begins! Ladies, in your places. Only stun, do not kill. He must be able to answer important questions!

jia you to everyone who coming to the fore promo today !! im craving for another hints about our couple :D hahahaha yuuppppp YOU HAVE TO ANSWER IT CHOI SIWON (liu wen's style)

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 3

Guest Connie633

I'm sorry but I loved the episodes shot in Guam. There are many scenes so obviously staged, but also many revealing little details in all those scenes. If you look at the part when Liu Wen was hesitant about getting into the airplane, and how Siwon and liu wen interacted with each there (it was a wide shot and looks like they were trying to get away from the cameras), and how Siwon held her hands there, telling her they don't really have to do it--you'll know there is definitely love between the two.There are many many little details like that, including the last scene when they were exchanging the rings--did you see Siwon's face? That expression simply cannot be acted. I definitely felt they've grew much closer in the Guam episodes. 

Also, didn't Siwon already talked about his feelings in the Chinese Bazaar? He basically said they're together. 

As to Liu Wen's manager, It really is very common for many stars to have an assistant or manager who follow their every step. There has to be people taking care of their phone calls, schedules etc. 

Welcome aboard meocon777! It's nice to see what other people think of this couple and you raised interesting points.
Yep, I agree @connie633_stv that it's a common practice for many Asian celebrities to have an assistant or manager who follow their every step. Actually for HK celebrities, they have a personal assistant as well as their manager who is in charge of their workload and who represents them on endorsements, contracts, etc.

Edited by twistbow
typo
  • Like 2

Gm fellow members... @ mywebfoot u have home ground advantage , so go for it ...

And meocon pls free feel to speak your mind . let your thgts flow . some will agree while other may not that's how the story goes.  Keep contributing . :)

• Like 2

Guest meocon777

Gm fellow members... @ mywebfoot u have home ground advantage , so go for it ...

And meocon pls free feel to speak your mind . let your thgts flow . some will agree while other may not that's how the story goes.  Keep contributing . :)

thank you @ newone  

I'm sorry but I loved the episodes shot in Guam. There are many scenes so obviously staged, but also many revealing little details in all those scenes. If you look at the part when Liu Wen was hesitant about getting into the airplane, and how Siwon and liu wen interacted with each there (it was a wide shot and looks like they were trying to get away from the cameras), and how Siwon held her hands there, telling her they don't really have to do it--you'll know there is definitely love between the two.There are many many little details like that, including the last scene when they were exchanging the rings--did you see Siwon's face? That expression simply cannot be acted. I definitely felt they've grew much closer in the Guam episodes. 

Also, didn't Siwon already talked about his feelings in the Chinese Bazaar? He basically said they're together. 

As to Liu Wen's manager, It really is very common for many stars to have an assistant or manager who follow their every step. There has to be people taking care of their phone calls, schedules etc. 

I suppose the excessive corniness in the last episode couldn't be avoided, but aside from that, yes, the Guam episodes rocked. That SoL provided some of the emotionally truest moments I've ever seen on a reality show, Western or otherwise. The skydiving idea was genius as it undoubtedly bonded them further, and as per Liu Wen's recent IG post, quite literally changed her life. There's also a very cute moment in the hotel room scenes that's easily missed - when Siwon suggested that FaceTime should lead to kissing time, Liu Wen's uneasiness produced a genuinely fed up "What..." from Siwon. :lol: I knew all along that Liu Wen, being a good girl, was unlikely to have been kissy-kissy with Siwon even in private and that moment proved it. :P That made her finger beckoning and kiss in the very last scene kind of touching (and thrilling to Siwon, I'd bet) as she'd become so much braver from the start to the end of the show!

• Like 2

@mywebfoot I think he won't need coercion to talk about her, so just keep him happy with an endless supply of pepper crab. Best bring a lamb leg to clobber the staff over with, before you spirit the man away. Then again, perhaps you could just address the question in English (would the staff understand the language?) or wave $16 in the air :P 

• Like 3

@mywebfoot I think he won't need coercion to talk about her, so just keep him happy with an endless supply of pepper crab. Best bring a lamb leg to clobber the staff over with, before you spirit the man away. Then again, perhaps you could just address the question in English (would the staff understand the language?) or wave $16 in the air :P 

I just took a peek at his IG. He sure has invited himself a severe migraine with that one request. There are suggestions sending him from Thompson Rd to Ang Mo Kiu! :lol:

@mywebfoot  Possible strategy might be you use your benign, gracious Ahjumma-ness and connect with Keenie pronto to offer to host him for dinner. That way you can lull everyone into a false sense of security ;) 

• Like 3