|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Miss78

Here is the Episode 4 preview.   So sorry for Siwon hahah.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!

Totally poor siwon at this eps. hahahah.. being bombard with ALOT of question.. hahahhah.. 

Guest bibidep

More pictures in Korea.  Look at their eyes, look like they never sleep at night hahah, a big big bag on the bottom.  She is so tall Siwon hand seem not long enough hahah.

He had 2 pairs of shoes....the white one must be couple shoe.  Liu Wen is really a good girl, not too much exposed herself like other.

All credit to the owner on the pictures

Guest Miss78

Here is the Episode 4 preview.   So sorry for Siwon hahah.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!

Totally poor siwon at this eps. hahahah.. being bombard with ALOT of question.. hahahhah.. 

Guest bibidep

Here is the Episode 4 preview.   So sorry for Siwon haha

​You double quotes the videos.  Make sure when you reply with a quote delete the picture or video in there first before you post them.   I know he will be in trouble this week hahaha.

Guest Miss78

@bibidep.. ahhh.. thanks for telling me babe... hehehhe.. I just knew it.. Okay. Okay.. thanks yeaa...

Guest bibidep

For some reason I saw Liu Wen get so skinny this time.  I hope it's not because she missed him too much.  I know if this is her first love and for some reason it become a sad ending she will need a lot of times to recover.  No matter how strong she was before.   Her smile when she with Siwon can tell it all.  She fallen hard.  Don't throw rocks on me but she need to fired her stylish, she's not look good in all those clothes and hair style in this set of pictures.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Wow Siwon's sister look pretty.  Brother and sister so close.   This is very recently because Siwon's hair still the same.

Credit to the owner

Guest Miss78

@bibidep.. Agree with you.. She look kinda skinny this time.. Please feed our Liuwen well. hahahhaa...anyway, her stylist can do better than this. hehehhehe... Gosh cant wait for episode 4 and the rest of it.. 

I've been on Liu wen situation. Never fall in love before then suddenly appears a man that treat me right and make me fallen for him, and I assumed him as my first love.. But, well some first love story never had happy ending. He just treat me just because he never saw me in love before. And leave me hanging like this. It's hurt like a bit(h..Damnnnn. (I dont know why I feeling emo now). :$ I hope.. I really hope Siwon doesn't hurt Liu Wen feeling and heart.. Please dont play with Liu Wen feelings and heart.

Anyway.. Im really happy for #Teamwonwen.. hahahaha... maybe should get a weibo. since a lot of update on weibo.. hahahha.. Its the safest place now. Not so many antifans or butthurt comment. LOL.  .

okay two makne.. hahahha  

Guest bibidep

Here is the front of the house that Siwon and Liu Wen filmed inside.  It just a little odd that Chinese show but recorded the life's living in Korea.  Last season they had Chansung from Korea too and Liu Yan his virtual girlfriend only visit him once and did the sight seeing and eat that all.  This time they let Liu Wen experience how to live in Korea.

Guest bibidep

@bibidep.. Agree with you.. She look kinda skinny this time.. Please feed our Liuwen well. hahahhaa...anyway, her stylist can do better than this. hehehhehe... Gosh cant wait for episode 4 and the rest of it.. 

I've been on Liu wen situation. Never fall in love before then suddenly appears a man that treat me right and make me fallen for him, and I assumed him as my first love.. But, well some first love story never had happy ending. He just treat me just because he never saw me in love before. And leave me hanging like this. It's hurt like a bit(h..Damnnnn. (I dont know why I feeling emo now). :$ I hope.. I really hope Siwon doesn't hurt Liu Wen feeling and heart.. Please dont play with Liu Wen feelings and heart.

Anyway.. Im really happy for #Teamwonwen.. hahahaha... maybe should get a weibo. since a lot of update on weibo.. hahahha.. Its the safest place now. Not so many antifans or butthurt comment. LOL.  .

Hahah I didn't marry my first love either.  My situation is different because I was the one who left him....even I left him I still can't get over for a few months hahah.   I hope Liu wen will meet the one she love and he love her back with all his heart too.  If that happen, both of them will be happy ever after, never have to regret....but it seem not easy to have.  I wonder how his sister and his parents said about Liu Wen??

Guest Miss78

Hahah I didn't marry my first love either.  My situation is different because I was the one who left him....even I left him I still can't get over for a few months hahah.   I hope Liu wen will meet the one she love and he love her back with all his heart too.  If that happen, both of them will be happy ever after, never have to regret....but it seem not easy to have.  I wonder how his sister and his parents said about Liu Wen??

​Ya.. I also wondering the same too.. Maybe he should took Liu wen to meet his family first.. But I think it's better not to filming when meet the parents since it's kinda private.. heheheh.. 

Guest bibidep

Wow I knew it, she look so skinny and weak....Now she in the hospital accompany by Siwon.   Oh God, I hope she get well soon.  Siwon really have a good heart, way to go Siwon.

Credit to Dchoielf

Guest Miss78

She really busy schedule.. at 15th or 16th she will be on cannes.. Get well soon Liu wen.. and Siwon that very kind of you. Get well soon.. Rest well eat well.. 

Guest Miss78

Liu wen Weibo update.. still remember when siwon post about the same flower at Insta 4 weeks ago. Its the same flower.. hehehhehe

Guest bibidep

Overnight with girlfriend in the hospital and this morning May 9, in Korea he posted this message to his Twitter.  I wonder what better plan that God give him for his life??  May be God give him both successful career and love.   Liu Wen in the hospital sick but happy hahah, had a boyfriend stay and take care, she will love you more Siwon!!!

Credit to Siwon twitter

Guest bibidep

No matter how many time I look at this picture I still have the same feeling that Siwon really like Liu Wen, can't be just for the show, she is so pretty and innocence, look like a first lady type.   I love her look in this picture so much.  With his eyes on her like this and today went and stay with her in the hospital will lead to the wedding bell soon hahah, dream dream dream.    Usually the son really want the wife similar to his mom personality.  I saw his family picture, his mom look kind like innocence and quite too.  I scare if they have privacy right I don't want to post in here, but anyone want to see just google Choi Siwon family it will show, very beautiful family portrait.

Credit to Siwonblogspot

Before Ep 4 airs, I will air my sentiments/fave moments in Ep 4.

- Siwon really likes to surprise Liu Wen but maybe she noticed the camera pans toward him so she looks back and his plans was destroyed! hahahah LOL! It may seems a little gesture but SW does it because surprising people in this way makes people happy.

-SW does a big effort of giving flower in their every meeting. This is what we call courtship for a rich man. hehehe I dont admire Siwon before  this show but with this kind of effort he is the apple of my eye nowadays among hubby in whatever WGM version. Plus the flowers have meaning 'beauty'. Never in my life I had known a flower that has a meaning of beauty or beautiful. hmmm...is SW had a relationship? Whatever it is I know she wants to say LW is beautuful through the flower.

-Girls love to be recognized  specially when do they change do to make themselves more beautiful for the guy. Our man SW nails it! He correctly guess the difference from their last meeting and look what is LW reaction, she feel she meant something to him. For a normal people like me  hehehe, how can that be happening, just because he recognized the hair color difference there is something special about it. Well I read in some material about relationships that this kind of giving attention to little differences for other person makes people happy as first they know you give attention them and you even recognized the changes. With that it makes them feel special or they meant something to you.-

- This couple makes me think about their relationship deeply Why? I understand LW of asking SW why meet the parents when they had only met after 3 days. For me it's totally fine for a man to met the parents of the girl she's courting even if you are at the early stage. Usually a guy does not court you right away. First they become your friends or acquaintance and from that you know each other better. Then the man realize he wants to spend more time with the woman because he starts falling in love with her. Then the courtship starts. If you compare it in real life (in my culture) its like asking permission and informing the parents that you are courting their daughter. If you do that it means you have pure intentions and truly love the girl. SW has a good point on that aspect. But LW is also correct of not taking their relationship in fast pace as they had met only for 3 days. In the show perspective what SW wants is fine because even if what he likes is for show's sake meeting parents is going an extra mile and he does not want to waste time in getting-to-know-each-other stage. Maybe he believe he seen enough of LW to make him feel he likes the girl and investing his time is worth it. Many WGM participants end their stint without doing that kind of thing but still the rating is good. LW takes this show in a reality level. Of course what kind of girl who will permit right away to introduce a man and tells them he is my boyfriend in a real life situation knowing that you had just met the person. I think both of them should balance things. LW should think in these kind of show time is very short you should really seize it to the fullest. At the same time SW should notice and understand LW is taking this show seriously. He should know when he is taking things fast and far from reality. Since LW have this kind of mentality he should bare in mind to make things closer to reality or else LW will be confused if he really loves her. If you think about it SW is doing great  for variety show but if LW is important for him he should do things in her viewpoint. Just my opinion. =)

-Marriage proposal of SW to LW. Is it great? Nah... If my other fave couple had done this I would be very happy and maybe even fly to Korea and kiss them. But for this couple.mmmeee..no Like what I've said LW is in the stage of reality. Going far from reality makes her confused like what other WGM couples had experienced before. Even if she had not said that her mind goes to blank after hearing it from SW, you can see it in her reaction. She stops posing for the photo shoot plus the facial reaction. I dont LW to be confused. I want her to be always sure that SW loves her. Btw, LW said in blackroom meeting parents and get married makes it for her "to soon" hhehee Yes its to soon! But I think SW in the marriage proposal thing is not serious. I know he is serious with LW but not the to the extent of proposing in a photo shoot. SW will surely prepare a special proposal for her and maybe not even in this show. Maybe they have misunderstanding in this part. hmmmm...

-LW is sensitive to SW feelings. Good job girl! Even if you met him a few days you know if he is not ok. Usually man is not vocal about their feeling so this kind of character of LW will help them a lot esp. for their culture and language barrier.

-I love their heart to heart talk moment. I have never anticipated LW has that kind of feeling that SW does not want to talk to her or not taking things seriously because he always answers 'oppa can do it'. I think this girl likes to have more conversation with him to know him better. Im happy with it because it means she is interested knowing him better. I understand why SW does it. All the time I'm thinking they are doing good.  Him answering in that way to make LW comfortable I thought was ok but  in the end its not. At least at this early stage LW was able to say it to SW so he can adjust and make their relationship better.

See you in Ep 4 guys!!!=)

Edited by happymemories09

Guest bibidep

Look at her today in the hotel, may be ready to see her prince hahah, beautiful as alway.  This picture she posted in her Facebook with the words  ""Happy time in Korea""" with a pink heart at the end.   Look at her wrist, 2 bracelets, the one when they first met and the Tiffany's one that we may see in Episode 4 because I heard Liu Wen had a surprise for Siwon that's why she didn't want him to see her closet.   The white rabbit on her arms that she hold it so tight look like someone important gave it to her, ehhhhh if Siwon gave her, he is really romantic and musshyyy hahah, he is her rabbit but not bear. The rabbit ears stand straight look like Siwon hair right now hahah.  Siwon walk in her hotel in the picture above that Happymemories posted not look like normal visit, it could be to pick her up for filming the show.

Credit to Liu Wen Facebook

Edited by bibidep
Credit to the owner on the picture

Guest bibidep

Ahhhh she had the Korean tradition wedding custom too, she look so big in here hahah. Confirm it real photo.  Sorry to said but they don't look good in this kind of clothes.

Credit to the onwer on the picture

Edited by bibidep
Credit to the owner on the picture