• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks lovebangwon but Starix doesn't seem to be active anymore and she's the one who created the thread.

But I'm still around you know. Ji Soo wil always be favorite! I want to see him in drama  similar to Angry Mom though, where  his acting really made him a breakout star!

IG credit. actor Ji soo.

playing guitar looking so damn good. This tall good looking actor with his bff Byun Yo Han if I'm not mistaken. The one in the drums.

And more with BFF and indie friends! <3<3

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.. another jisoo's fan decided to join this thread is here~

Charismatic..Jisoo :wub:

Image result for actor jisoo

Romantic feel... :wub:

The sweetest smile..:wub:

Never get enough of him. Keep an eye on his next move with bated breath.

I believe you can fly...Jisoo!  You can do it! Fighting!!!:heart:

Even before he became star... he was already friends with them! #squadgoals #brotherhood

How it was before. How it was at present. How it will always be!

Ji Soo with his BFF Byun Yo Han and indie oppas! :wub::wub:

Credit JiSoo Ins

@jongski His fans are waiting and it's high time for Jisoo pursues his leading role in next project. 

Song Joong ki's Innocent Man after his supporting role in popular drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal.  So do Yoo Ah In, followed by Sungkyunkwan Scandal was his first big screen leading role in film Punch.  This is the right time for Jisoo after hit drama Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.  I pray hard for him.

Anyway, just wonder about his IG.  Last time i saw he folllowed 199 persons but now 198?  Who is the person he unfollowed?

• 2 weeks later...

@Lyssa yeah I hope he gets good drama! I want to see that angtsy yet puppy like Ji Soo acting from his breakout role in Angry Mom. Excitedly waiting for his next drama!

Saw this. Not sure what's it for. But Ji Soo with...... Nam Goongmin. I'm not familiar with the middle one.

RT cr as tagged.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@VIP_Cake thanks for always checking the thread. We're Still waiting for new drama for Ji Soo! Not just a drama but a good drama! and as  with previous post. I want a role similar  to that of Angry Mom or Page Turner. That breakout role of Bokdong still my fav character of his.

Awww... supporting bff.  Ji Soo looks tired though.

RT cto.

• 3 weeks later...

And while we wait and wait and wait for more for a new drama...

Ji Soo with his indie oppa friends. Because he always goes back how it was before <3<3

Cr: Ins Ji Soo

And here's throwback. If you haven't browsed the thread.. lets refreshed. Did you know young Ji Soo used to be  JYP trainee. But left.. I think he wanted to purse movies, indie movies and concentrate on just that. Ji Soo was into theater. He even won a youth award.

If you like see to JYP pics of Ji Soo....

Spoiler

cr grab: kimjisoo weibo/belovedjisoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@VIP_Cake@Lyssa@StaRix

On May 27 In posted this below:.....

On 5/27/2017 at 5:59 PM, jongski said:

Waiting. for new drama! Dramagods make it awesome drama. Well written character. How about part of Bad Guys spinoff? #dramawish

Credit:  actor jisoo

OMO!MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!! I WILL CRY NOW!

Why Can't Ji Soo have the lead role instead?! I'm so happy for him! I've been waiting and waiting for him to have a good drama with good character with good story so he can show his talent! he was damn well impressive in Angry Mom!

DFEnMQmVYAA-0Ry.jpg

Chingus, please vote for Ji Soo's 2016 drama ~ Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo.

Find the thread on first page of k-dramas and movies forum.

We've made it through the first round. Voting is now to pass second round. Open till 1st of August.

• 2 weeks later...

Script reading took place for Bad Guys 2. Please go to the main drama thread for Bad Guys for more updates. I'm anticipating  this drama!

• 4be846caly1fifr8qg1raj20i20i275q.jpg

Ji Soo my loves! He went on trip to South America - Bolivia and Peru. We like stars who likes  to travel and explore  see more of life and culture of others.

IG credit: Ji Soo.

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

Archived