• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fangirling for them! they're like #bromance #bff #brotherhood. These two need to be in really really good drama for 2018! #kdramawish

Went to HK together.  Interviewed together and they even presented together. And yes, Ji Soo the Maknae like to Joo Hyuk. Both are like 6 ft tall!

DP9wZN8VwAA025P.jpg

DP9wZOOUQAE_app.jpg

cr:Anneyeong  Kworld

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to see them again in new drama! Please dramagods make it happen!

The nation's BFF! :wub::wub::wub:

Nam Joo Hyuk is so hyung in this photo. Well throughout the whole Bromance episodes. I miss so watching again.

DYYQ9JJVQAEhdkK.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ji Soo at 7 Years of Night special preview :D

DZNfVL2VQAE1hPF.jpg

DZNfWw7VAAAO_er.jpg

Credit as tagged

Annyeong chingudeul!! I miss this guy & also you @jongski @StaRix & @fleurofjasmine! Also, hello to other people here :D I hope you remember me here chingu @jongski :sweatingbullets: I did mention you in PNWBMF's thread but you don't seem recognize me..lol! But that's alright, since I've been gone for almost 2 years 'cos of school :( I hope you're doing fine chingu :D

@Jloves oh dear sorry. Are you KSJxKSH? Welcome back! Doing fine. Not sure what happened to the others but am still here. Not sure what is PNWBMF. :D Thanks for jisoo photos.

Happy Birthday Ji Soo! :wub:

The first I learned of Ji Soo he was celebrating his Birthday on the set of Angry Mom back  in 2015.

cr:jisoo IG

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@Jloves oh dear sorry. Are you KSJxKSH? Welcome back! Doing fine. Not sure what happened to the others but am still here. Not sure what is PNWBMF. :D Thanks for jisoo photos.

Happy Birthday Ji Soo! :wub:

The first I learned of Ji Soo he was celebrating his Birthday on the set of Angry Mom back  in 2015.

cr:jisoo IG

yes dear chingu :D (it was actually KSHxKYJ but I don't mind ^_^) & Thank you :) Also, PNWBMF was "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" chingu :D^_^ see you on that thread!

good to know that you're doing fine. :D I miss those old times we had here & look how gorgeous & handsome Ji Soo has become :wub: from a cute shy boy to a handsomely man :wub:

& oh! It was his birthday yesterday, Happy Birthday to our dear Ji Soo :heart:  thank you also for updating this thread :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this is sudden. I didn't even know.  I thought he was considering a coming of age drama.  In the meantime, going to see Ji Soo in JTBC special 2 episode drama Ping Pong Ball to premiere in September.

Ji Soo will play the philosophy student who bonds with a homeless man under the bridge as they struggle through life, The other actor is  from OCN drama "Life". This will air September. No thread it seems for this one so. I'll just  post some here once we have them.

Archived