​I lol because "dream of the pole?" what the what?!? Google translate is so quacked. Soompi should just have their own translation button/box. :D

Maybe  he resisted the urge  and opposed to cast kpop idol type actor for the role of GBD. The role requires somebody with bad boy persona. Probably was surprised how well GBD  character was received by the viewers. Just my own take as far as I can understand.

​yeah..but at least for me who don't know nothing about hangul ,goggle translate (or other translator) is better than nothing :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missing Bok Dong! After I  weekend marathon Angry Mom. I want to see more of that magnificent acting of Ji Soo. At least there's Glory Days to keep us all excited. Post more pics and news and everything please.

OMG  Squeeeeee! I wuv you! thanks for these uploads. Awesome fans getting all these pics! More more more more more :wub::w00t::wub::w00t:

​You're welcome chingu :) I love you too :phew:;) I just happened to visit that IG account to be sure if there will be any new post and tada!, many vids and a pic of glory day was uploaded.. I hope that next time, it will be clearer and nearer to Ji Soo..heheh :wub::wub: we'll just wait :):):)

@jongski: I agree with you.. with white & black pics gives him the mysterious and bad side but has a kind heart.. :D:)

here are some pics that I found it here.. :)

​@KSHxKYJ as usual thanks for the many pics!  Stare mode. Drool. :D:)

Yes what a looker! His looks is the icing on the cake as the bigger revelation is his charisma and impressive acting. Definitely future A -list superstar. Lead in drama. More projects and kdrama!

I like the way he smirks and stares. That aura. I remember AM scene he was leaning on the wall staring and half smirking at KJ and then toughie HST kept being dweeb and then he had enough of him, remove his jacket and punch HST. Ha ha. Then he became just so freaking adorable when crushing for KJ.

Looking at the Glory Days stills and upload. Ji Soo! :wub::wub:

When I can't stop looking and replaying and looking and have giddy dumb smile and I can't shake if off and I'm looking again. @KSHxKYJ are they shooting right now the scenes?  more please please.

​@KSHxKYJ as usual thanks for the many pics!  Stare mode. Drool. :D:)

Yes what a looker! His looks is the icing on the cake as the bigger revelation is his charisma and impressive acting. Definitely future A -list superstar. Lead in drama. More projects and kdrama!

I like the way he smirks and stares. That aura. I remember AM scene he was leaning on the wall staring and half smirking at KJ and then toughie HST kept being dweeb and then he had enough of him, remove his jacket and punch HST. Ha ha. Then he became just so freaking adorable when crushing for KJ.

Looking at the Glory Days stills and upload. Ji Soo! :wub::wub:

When I can't stop looking and replaying and looking and have giddy dumb smile and I can't shake if off and I'm looking again. @KSHxKYJ are they shooting right now the scenes?  more please please.

heheh, no probs chingu! :):) hihih

yes, definitely! I agree with what you all said in the first quote ..heheh :)

I really don't know if they're shooting right now, I just grabbed that vids and pic from that IG account..heheh.. so maybe they're done filming some parts in the movie and move to the next place to shoot.. :):):)

okay, it's already 12:40 in my country and I'm so sleepy now..-_--_- haysss..

so @jongski that's all I can share for now..heheh! I hope that there will be more pics and vids tomorrow and maybe you or the others can share it first.. ;) so Good Night!! mwaaaah! :):phew::phew:B)

Archived