I reread a few pages angry mom thread with purpose searching about Ji Soo. I remember some members posted few post about jisoo. Maybe it could be an added information for Ji Soo thread (if those infos haven't yet posted in here):

Post by minaku (20150328):

actor Kim Ji Su / 김지수 / 지수. Born March 30, 1993. He stage actor. Debut on the stage  was in 2009. He has a theatrical awards. Education: Myongji University (Arts Department) . Film debut was in 2008. Beastie Boys / The Moonlight Of Seoul - 비스티 보이즈

Post by uglypearl (20150329):

JiSoo in his two previous dramas :

To The Beautiful You (Hana Kimi Korean) :

Genie High Dorm 2 Student (He's mostly at the back and he seldom appear in the drama)

tumblr_nlydpeYTu71qihbiwo3_540.png

Love Frequency 37.2  :

He played as DongMin (one of DongHee's ex-boyfriends)

tumblr_nlydpeYTu71qihbiwo1_540.png

tumblr_nlydpeYTu71qihbiwo2_540.png

Here are few vids : (comment by me--> too bad..after soompi migration, it seems all videos were gone/didn't appear, but fortunately few videos was already posted in here)

As One of JYP auditionees in 2012:

Hum Photo and Video Shoot:

Final Round Performance (acting as Lee Hwon of The Moon That Embraces The Sun)

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v0982AAEMfEZZEC4QrzJJCJ

He Won Second Place in JYP audition

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/va389BiioqHiqB7pjHCpo1B

Seol Mates Movie Trailer : (He's speaking English in some of his scenes in this movie)

One of JiSoo's Scenes in Seoul Mates :

Prain TPC Talents Cheering for students taking CSAT or SuNeung  (He's at 1:10)

CoEx Mall 2014 CF

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KSHxKYJ thank you very much for all updates and fanarts from IG :)

You're Welcome.. ;);)

I reread a few pages angry mom thread with purpose searching about Ji Soo. I remember some members posted few post about jisoo. Maybe it could be an added information for Ji Soo thread (if those infos haven't yet posted in here):

Post by minaku (20150318):

actor Kim Ji Su / 김지수 / 지수. Born March 30, 1993. He stage actor. Debut on the stage  was in 2009. He has a theatrical awards. Education: Myongji University (Arts Department) . Film debut was in 2008. Beastie Boys / The Moonlight Of Seoul - 비스티 보이즈

Post by uglypearl (20150329):

JiSoo in his two previous dramas :

To The Beautiful You (Hana Kimi Korean) :

Genie High Dorm 2 Student (He's mostly at the back and he seldom appear in the drama)

Love Frequency 37.2  :

He played as DongMin (one of DongHee's ex-boyfriends)

Here are few vids : (comments by me--> too bad..after soompi migration, it seems all videos were gone/didn't appear, but fortunately few videos was already posted in here)

As One of JYP auditionees in 2012:

Hum Photo and Video Shoot:

Final Round Performance (acting as Lee Hwon of The Moon That Embraces The Sun)

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v0982AAEMfEZZEC4QrzJJCJ

He Won Second Place in JYP audition

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/va389BiioqHiqB7pjHCpo1B

Seol Mates Movie Trailer : (He's speaking English in some of his scenes in this movie)

One of JiSoo's Scenes in Seoul Mates :

Prain TPC Talents Cheering for students taking CSAT or SuNeung  (He's at 1:10)

CoEx Mall 2014 CF

​Thank you for this too.. :) I really hope that the temp. forum will emerge this forum anytime, so that we can see all the posts from the temp forum with this forum..haysss..I'll just wait for now.. :(:(:tears:

anyways, let's just keep updating until that time comes :) heheh

The bigger version of pics from Geek Magazine

Based on this article, Ji Soo a bit explained about Glory Day.

Article also talks about his acting carier. Apparently he received 2010 Best Loft Youth Theatre acting awards (based on translation by Googgle)

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000353327

​And no wonder we were impressed with with him as GBD. Wow theater acting award. That alone tells us how excellent he is in his craft. Pure actor. And his looks, like I said is just the icing on the cake. Best rookie actor, I'd say.  Thanks @fleurofjasmine for this post.

OT.

Hey your prof pic change. I noticed still KSR but the pic from JIFF.  Cool. I happen to like her too.

Thursday w/o bok dong is like night minus stars and the moon. Doesn't feel like "warm and cozy" at all. ha ha.

Anything Ji Soo please.Share. Because we want to see the face and that magnificent acting.

Seoulmates caps

did anyone know when this movie will be released or it already released?

cr kjs arab fans club

​That's what I've been asking for in temp. forum but it suddenly migrated..haysss! and I don't know if it was already released 'coz I can't find any movie sites that has Seoulmates movie.. T_T huhuh.. but thanks by the way for the pics and vid you post :):)

maybe someone here already know?? please chingu's! Notify us if you do know.. Thank you in advance!! ^_^;) mwaaaah!:phew:

​That's what I've been asking for in temp. forum but it suddenly migrated..haysss! and I don't know if it was already released 'coz I can't find any movie sites that has Seoulmates movie.. T_T huhuh.. but thanks by the way for the pics and vid you post :):)

maybe someone here already know?? please chingu's! Notify us if you do know.. Thank you in advance!! ^_^;) mwaaaah!:phew:

@KSHxKYJ yes, I also asked the same question on temp forums..but..if I'm not mistaken, I have read somewhere that seoulmates has released for film festival? and will be released later this year...but I forgot I read on where and whether this info is true or not..and since this movie also joint production with philippines..maybe you could get info from your local entertainment/movie news? haha..since you're from philippines too..

and did anyone know whether movie Han Gong Joo already can be watched online? I know Ji Soo has a very minor role on that movie..but I'm curious about him on that movie..since I never found any screencaps of his scene on movie Han Gong Joo..

@KSHxKYJ yes, I also asked the same question on temp forums..but..if I'm not mistaken, I have read somewhere that seoulmates has released for film festival? and will be released later this year...but I forgot I read on where and whether this info is true or not..and since this movie also joint production with philippines..maybe you could get info from your local entertainment/movie news? haha..since you're from philippines too..

and did anyone know whether movie Han Gong Joo already can be watched online? I know Ji Soo has a very minor role on that movie..but I'm curious about him on that movie..since I never found any screencaps of his scene on movie Han Gong Joo..

​hahah! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Yes, it was a film festival and it was a joint production w/ my country.. :) I honestly don't know at first that he was part of a film festival and had co-star with a Filipina actress 'coz I never knew him before the AM..I watched the AM 'coz of KYJ and that time I saw the potential in acting of Ji Soo and started to do some research of him.. heheh! and I saw the Seoulmates movie and was amazed and shocked at first xD then I keep searching for the movie and I can't find even one.. :tears: haysss.. so I'll search again..maybe I can find some info this time :):):) hihih

​hahah! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Yes, it was a film festival and it was a joint production w/ my country.. :) I honestly don't know at first that he was part of a film festival and had co-star with a Filipina actress 'coz I never knew him before the AM..I watched the AM 'coz of KYJ and that time I saw the potential in acting of Ji Soo and started to do some research of him.. heheh! and I saw the Seoulmates movie and was amazed and shocked at first xD then I keep searching for the movie and I can't find even one.. :tears: haysss.. so I'll search again..maybe I can find some info this time :):):) hihih

@KSHxKYJ haha..same with you chingu..I also first know about Ji Soo from Angry Mom..about he acted on Seoulmates..this movie always was mentioned as his acting project before AM, beside Han Gong Joo. I think because he's a male lead in Seoulmates. and about Han Gong Joo, even though he has very minor supporting role, but this movie is award winning movie and I knew about this movie since last year (this movie quite often was mentioned on Dramabeans). Actually Seoulmates videos you've posted on temp forums already was posted in here in page 2 if I'm not mistaken..

@KSHxKYJ haha..same with you chingu..I also first know about Ji Soo from Angry Mom..about he acted on Seoulmates..this movie always was mentioned as his acting project before AM, beside Han Gong Joo. I think because he's a male lead in Seoulmates. and about Han Gong Joo, even though he has very minor supporting role, but this movie is award winning movie and I knew about this movie since last year (this movie quite often was mentioned on Dramabeans). Actually Seoulmates videos you've posted on temp forums already was posted in here in page 2 if I'm not mistaken..

​yeah, I'm surprisingly amazed that he's the male lead..heheh.. yes it was already posted, I checked it..heheh

and oh, about Han Gong Joo, I never research more on this 'coz he has a very minor role but now that you've mention it, here is the site with eng. sub.. but I tried to play it and it has a low sounds..haysss! I never watched it yet so I'll try to watch it someday :)

@KSHxKYJ haha..he has a middle part hair? style..^_^ thanks a lot for update from IG chingu :) From Seoulmates trailer..it seems Ji Soo will have a noona romances again?? with that philippines actress (sorry I don't know her name..) because it looks like she is older than him..haha..:sweatingbullets::lol:

yeah..hahah! You're welcome chingu! Yes, she's a noona and she's Mimi Juareza..actually she's a transgender.. :) hehe

so right now, I'm researching more info about Seoulmates..and sad to say that this movie was not shown nationwide in my country and it was shown only in a certain city last year..haysss.. it's a film festival after all, so I'll just wait if it will be shown on TV or someone will upload in movie sites :):)

Blog (Seoulmates)

Korea joint Philippine movie SEOUL MATES

Did that end a new beginning?

As soon as the shoot ended,

This was the start of our new friendship.

(credits to the Blog owner :) )

I just google translate some of it in that Blog site, so sorry if I mistranslate it and just check it.. there's just a few pics of Ji Soo..heheh

@KSHxKYJ what? she's a transgender? hmm..I don't know to react..haha..:sweatingbullets: I'm quite shocked :huh:..but I don't want judge anything..because from Seoulmates trailer she was mentioned as an award winning actress, isn't? 

Thank you for Han Gong Joo link..I also will watch someday if I have a spare time..haha :Deven right now I don't follow any drama (yet) after angry mom..sigh..I'm busy with my real life work nowadays..

and thank you for link from blog.naver..I have seen the very last pic of jisoo on twitter I think..but I haven't posted in here..and the very first pic with jisoo..it's the first time I see..It seems that's blog was written by one of korean cast and/or staf of Seoulmates..isn't?

1797590_1499621666972594_294744514434808

I repost this because I want comment about the caption along this pic. So, Seoulmates was indeed about "gay"? I mean..story plot of Seoulmates indeed involved about that kind of relationship? so they casted the female lead who also transgender in real life..I'm sorry to discuss about this..I'm curious..actually after I watched the trailer I could predict about the story plot..haha..maybe that's the twist (the gay thing I mean..)..but maybe the twist works for me because I don't know if female lead is transgender..but philippines people like you already knew..

edit: the caption from pic above "at first I was afraid..etc.." was Ji Soo speech?? as revealed on pic..he was giving a speech..

and Thank you very much dear for all pics from Seoulmates :):):)

10678706_1477665609168200_30397109324960He was wearing Hanbok..oh..he so cool and manly with hanbok:wub: ..now I really wanna see him in sageuk (historical) drama..because he will wearing hanbok all the time..haha..please..PD and SW-nim cast him in sageuk drama with meaty role of course..his hyung/sunbae/BFF, Byun Yo Han was already casted on Six Flying Dragon..haha..

So..some pics from his IG/ his fanbase twitter which I posted on temp forums were from Seoulmates filming..like pic when he want jump from bridge and when he wear hanbok..

Archived