• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I wonder if dramagods network even look at forums. Haaay.

If Ji Soo will pick another drama, what would or should it be? Hmm perhaps kdrama version of Tatta Hitotsu no Koi? Again, he'd be perfect for the role. I can totally see. I  mentioned this couple of pages back. Just cos. Story of love, sacrifice struggles, friendship.

Waiting for Glory Days. For new Kdrama of Ji Soo.

Ji Soo's IG post translation (cr ktranslate)

I was born from fingertips of writer Kim Ban Di
I grow in front of the eyes of director Choi Byung Kil
I grow by affection of staff production crew
In the interests and love of viewers
I get to act in angry mom and go bok dong
Thank you for watching angry mom all this while

Such a great words from Ji Soo!

​Pure actor. Lovely person.

blog from starlovemelody

I’m going to blog about Korean drama Angry Mom today, one of the best K-drama for this year so far. Other was Kill Me Heal Me, also was really awesome

And then I believe everyone’s favourite in the drama is the character Go Bok Dong, the bad boy thug who turns out to be a baby. The way he fell in love with Jo Bang Wool who is actually an older women was just hilarious and cute at the same time. Go Bok Dong was so sweet all the time protecting Jo Bang Wool. It’s official I need guy like Go Bok Dong in my life!!

Go Bok Dong character is played by rookie actor Jisoo Kim and he’s a cutie. He totally got my attention since the first episode although he was hardly there. Talking about Jisoo Kim, he was barely known during the first episode, there aren’t any info about him and bammmm he’s famous now. He as Go Bok Dong is really a success, best actor goes to Jisoo Kim.

“Angry Mom” Ji Soo Is Adorably Shy and Embarrassed During “Section TV” Interview

MBC’s “Section TV” had a chat with new up-and-coming actor Ji Soo at the after party for “Angry Mom,” where he showed that, despite having showed some great acting in the drama, he is still very much green and new to the industry.

“I think it was a string of really lucky events for me. It seems people are taking an interest, so I feel really good about that,” says the actor.

When asked by the reporter about the maximum age difference he could do in a relationship, Ji Soo says that he thinks there’s no limit, if the hearts are there.

The reporter then comments that Ji Soo’s hands are really tightly entwined, and that he seems nervous, at which he unwinds them, and quickly clasps them again with a quiet apology, as he shifts from one foot to another. He explains, “It hasn’t been long since I’ve been doing this, and I’m not used to it, so I think that’s why..”

Watch the clip here:

soompi.com/2015/05/10/angry-mom-ji-soo-is-adorably-shy-and-embarrassed-during-section-tv-interview/

Guest noemia

Ji Soo is so cute. I like that he has great respect for KHS. He realizes that without KHS he did not not be famous. Here Baro nothing got in Angry mom.
   This role finest hour Ji Soo.  I'll be looking forward to his new works.

@ fleurofjasmine @ StaRix let me know pls if there's other thread here for Ji Soo. Like Glory Day thread ok. Thanks. I dunno who created this thread But thank you.  I never close the tab so I'm just always here. Waiting waiting waiting for pics and info glory day and maybe new kdrama of Ji Soo.

cr jisoo_fanstagram via actorjisoo_th

​I wonder what they're playing.. I think it's a dart-dare game that there is a consequences if you lose? hahaha! that's a fun game but I think Ji Soo lost and that's why he got that consequences? awwwwwwe, I feel sorry for him.. :(:( anyways, this is just my guess..hahah! :DxD and he looks so manly in here :wub::D heheheh..

THANK YOU @fleurofjasmine for this and for BTS pics & vids ;):)

Archived