@StaRix waaah translation pls. what does it mean? tnx for the pic upload

@jongski He's just promoting the upcoming tvN drama "Ex-Girlfriend Club" of his best buddy Byun Yohan... But I don't understand the text on the pic itself. It's the profile of the character of Yohan oppa in the drama~^^

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this scene though   hahahah! BD's eyes always watching to KJ.. :DxD I wonder what dream BD have..is it a dream with KJ and be a stepfather to AR?? HAHAHAH!! kidding!

it's just too sad that AM is already over..huhuh, anyways, I'm looking forward with his Glory Days :) and the awards he will receive in this year too (I hope so) :D;)

@kdramalovers: Thank you for this gif !! I'm so down today 'coz AM is over but when I saw this, my whole body's alive again!! hahah! for me, he's one of the best actor I've ever seen! I'm sure that this year will be his biggest hit and lucky year! looking forward for his future drama lead male role :):wub:^_^

Ji Soo will always be Go Bok Dong. And it's good he gave us lasting impression that he is one rookie actor poised to take stardom of kdrama.  Probably in the next few weeks we'll more pics and news of Glory Day,  they began filming  at the start of May. Yey as more Ji Soo, more pics.

And hoping another drama for Ji Soo before the yr end would be nice!!  Uhm..kdrama version of TW drama MARS? Heeee. Geez I keep pushing it. Oh well somebody might be looking at this. Hah.  MARS is story of two college students playboy MOTO GP rider and a talented artist.  Deals with psychological aspects, rape, suicide, dark secrets.

Section TV "Angry Mom" Ji Soo & Kim Hee Sun Interview [English Translation]

Screen%2Bshot%2B2015-05-07%2Bat%2B1.16.3

Screen%2Bshot%2B2015-05-07%2Bat%2B1.16.3

Kim Hee Sun: Come here quickly (motioning to Ji Soo), Section [TV], Bok Dong is here.

Announcer: Bok Dong, who is too shy so he doesn't know what to do. Ji Soo, we won't hurt you!

(Bok Dong comes over and sits on the couch by Kim Hee Sun)

Kim Hee Sun: Say your greetings (say hi) to the interviewer.

Ji Soo (turning to the camera): Annyeonghaesayeo (formal hello).

Kim Hee Sun: Here's the currently popular boy, Bok Dong. Ji Soo! (pointing to Ji Soo cutely) [She uses the phrase 대세남 desaenam, which means the nowadays/lately/currently popular guy].

Announcer: I totally agree! Desaenam Ji Soo. Ji Soo and Kim Hee Sun's characters are in a cute, one-sided love. He has just a few steps to make to become a national yunhanam [a man dating an older woman].

Then they show the "confession" scene.

Screen%2Bshot%2B2015-05-07%2Bat%2B1.16.5
Screen%2Bshot%2B2015-05-07%2Bat%2B1.16.4

Announcer: Could you confess your love to Bang Wool with your actual (real) personality?

Ji Soo: Bang Wool-ah~ you're really pretty.

Screen%2Bshot%2B2015-05-07%2Bat%2B1.17.0

Announcer: Meanwhile, there was Ji Soo's previous interview. And Ji Soo, you said that Hee Sun looks like she's in her twenties if we "caught a glimpse" of her. [He really emphasized the "catch a glimpse" phrase].

Ji Soo (sweating bullets): This is a little unfair. I didn't say "catch a glimpse" but just "see". When I see her, she looks like she's in her mid-twenties. When Hee Sun is wearing a school uniform, she really looks young, like in her mid-twenties.

Announcer: Yes, she really is like a student.

Ji Soo: So I never have a hard time being immersed in emotion with her (I can be fully immersed in the character).

Kim Hee Sun: Bok Dong is big and tall and we have many scenes where we squabble. I think because of that, people think that we are unexpectedly cute. Tall boys are more like men. [They laughed because she just said that randomly].

Announcer: That doesn't make any sense [literally, your words are out of order, meaning, well that was sort of random].

Screen%2Bshot%2B2015-05-07%2Bat%2B1.17.3

all translation cr to dewanifordrama

read the full article:

http://www.samsoondowntherabbithole.com/2015/05/section-tv-angry-mom-ji-soo-kim-hee-sun.html

Embedded image permalink

Absolutely my favorite quote from Angry Mom!!

CEdRYJJXIAAgysw.jpg

What kind of dream you have bok dong~~ah..??

So, I haven't watched eps 15-16..haha..(instead of watching, I'm lurking in here and angry mom thread..haha..), but from DB recaps, I realized that this scene happen one year later (3+9 months later) isn't? so, even after 1 year bokdong still has a crush toward bangwool? poor bokdong~~..you need to find another woman bokdong~~ah..same with your age not ahjumma..haha xD

Ji Soo's IG post translation (cr ktranslate)

I was born from fingertips of writer Kim Ban Di
I grow in front of the eyes of director Choi Byung Kil
I grow by affection of staff production crew
In the interests and love of viewers
I get to act in angry mom and go bok dong
Thank you for watching angry mom all this while

Such a great words from Ji Soo!

I wonder what kind of drama he'll pick out next after  his movie Glory Days.  With his  impressive acting, his on screen charisma, presence, his looks. What what what. I still keep pushing for MARS kversion. He'd be perfect.  It'll be nice tho to see also his cute adorable emotions but don't want him in  rom-com.

Archived