Guest jennifer_patt_stv

Hey friends!

I had to create an account to let you guys know how much I love this show and how reading these posts makes it even better! Thanks for all the updates. Can't wait for the rest of the episodes :D

Fighting!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My Ghostess: Episode 2
by girlfriday 

ghostess02-00797a.jpg

The second episode really brings the comedy into play, now that our wallflower heroine has been taken over by a ghostly presence with an unquenchable thirst for all things male. It’s hard to even call it innuendo when she’s just openly drooling, leering, and grabbing to her heart’s content. I guess when you’ve already died once, there’s no time like the present to live out all your carnal desires. But the best part is that the show doesn’t lose its heart amidst all the libido jokes, and this episode sets the stage for a drama that’s going to make us laugh and cry in all the right ways.

EPISODE 2 RECAP

dramabeans.com/2015/07/oh-my-ghostess-episode-2

Oh My Ghostess: Episode 2

The second episode really brings the comedy into play, now that our wallflower heroine has been taken over by a ghostly presence with an unquenchable thirst for all things male. It’s hard to even call it innuendo when she’s just openly drooling, leering, and grabbing to her heart’s content. I guess when you’ve already died once, there’s no time like the present to live out all your carnal desires. But the best part is that the show doesn’t lose its heart amidst all the libido jokes, and this episode sets the stage for a drama that’s going to make us laugh and cry in all the right ways.

EPISODE 2 RECAP

dramabeans.com/2015/07/oh-my-ghostess-episode-2

@starix,  Thanks for this article after reading it I think I'll go ahead and and re-watch from the beginning.. It's seems our naughty ghost as come into human play with full swings..  

why Soon Ae died ? There's a reason why she died and forgot everything about her previous life.

When Bong Sun realised who is the ahjussi and the drunken boy, Soon Ae who possessed her were crying and calling the ahjussi dad.

I read a comment that cop husband looked familiar because maybe he killed her. How about that cop husband were her old crush ? :D

@valsava ahjumma, you should try to watch this drama because it is Pasta with Master's Sun :D

So I just watched ep2 and turns out the ahjussi who runs the restaurant that the cop husband frequently visit is Soon Ae's father, and she also said the cop husband looked familiar. And idk but I feel the husband is shady/hiding something, did he perhaps kill her?? I feel there will be a lot of mystery and secret regarding how she died or if she was murdered.

yup the restaurant owner is Sun Ae's father, Shin Myung Ho. I also have feeling she died tragically. The cop is actually "past destiny" to Sun Ae according to relationship chart, until now i dont have a feeling to him as bad person since he portrays as good guy.

I think that it must be something fishy about her death like twist destiny from the past, maybe like you said the cop is not as good guy like on his cover so thats why she died to avoid something horrible by God (higher). Somehow i think its related to Eun Hee's hit and run case thats makes her paralysed and he became her destiny instead Sun Ae.* just speculation* 

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Oh My Ghostess

uuh.jpg

tv Report - Nate: 'Oh My Ghostess' Park Bo Young, foul-mouthed woman + tearful acting 'ghost-like acting talent'

1. [+580, -12] So much better than yesterday's episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's nothing to criticize about Park Bo Young's acting

2. [+505, -10] I cried when she cried at the endㅠㅠ First cable drama after 'Reply 1997' that I got addicted to!! Im Joo Hwan fits his role as a handsome police officer so wellㅠㅠ

3. [+20, 0] Such a stark difference if you compare her to Kim Tae Hee and Lee Yeon Hee

4. [+34, 0] The last part was so sad.. Kim Seul Gi probably liked Im Joo Hwan..

5. [+18, -1] Im Joo Hwan is suspicious

6. [+17, 0] There must be a big secret behind Kim Seul Gi's death. It's not just a simple accident...

tv Report - Naver

7. [+4,942, -50] Her acting is amazing and she's cute too ㅋㅋㅋ I'm also excited to see her lustful acting  ㅋㅋㅋMen will go crazy over that

8. [+133, -4] Today, I saw why Park Bo Young is getting a high salary for this drama. She's amazing. You can trust tvN dramas. From Reply series to  Misaeng, they're all well-made.

9. [+131, -8] Everyone's crazy good at acting especially Park Bo Young when she got possessed.. Jo Jung Seok has always been a good actor but Park Bo Young blew me away.. thumbs up!!!

10. [+78, -4] Park Bo Young + Kim Seul Gi have good synergy!!! There must be a sad story to Kim Seul Gi's story, it will make me cry. The last part was so sad.

Cr: kkuljaem

It feels like Bong Sun is somehow connected to SoonAe's story for her to get locked inside the body.

SoonAe didnt feel anything when she went inside BongSun's room with all the anti supernatural stuff

Its strange that they never show interaction between Sung Jae and Eun Hee like its some marriage of pity/convenience/gold digging lite

After watching ep 2, this drama has successfully pulled me in, although I originally didn't like the premise. Seems the story is deeper than what it seems, and ghost possessed-Bong Sun is so hilarious! This somewhat made me want Bong Sun to be possessed forever since her character is much more interesting than original Bong Sun lol

Can't wait for the next episode :)

shura.tumblr.com

“For an abnormal person like me, Sun Restaurant was like a home to me. And the world may push me away again. But, I will leave anyhow”. 
tumblr_nqxz4rVm611qbxx00o4_r1_540.png

tumblr_nqxz4rVm611qbxx00o1_540.pngtumblr_nqxz4rVm611qbxx00o3_540.pngtumblr_nqxz4rVm611qbxx00o2_540.png

“This place is like a men’s bath house. It might not be so bad after all”. 
tumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o4_400.giftumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o3_400.gif

tumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o1_400.giftumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o2_400.giftumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o5_400.giftumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o6_400.giftumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o7_400.giftumblr_nqzs06rBWH1qbxx00o8_400.gif

“I don’t really like dogs. And I’m not the type to feed stray dogs either”. 
tumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o1_400.giftumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o2_400.gif

tumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o3_400.giftumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o4_400.giftumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o5_400.giftumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o6_400.giftumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o7_400.giftumblr_nqzvufmiak1qbxx00o8_400.gif

”If I was going to take revenge, I’d at least break a few ribs”. 
tumblr_nqztb1pvrM1qbxx00o1_540.gif

tumblr_nqztb1pvrM1qbxx00o2_540.giftumblr_nqztb1pvrM1qbxx00o3_540.giftumblr_nqztb1pvrM1qbxx00o4_540.gif

k-is-for-korea.tumblr.com
I am a ghost. A virgin ghost at that. The ghost with the most bitter grudge out of all ghosts. Imagine how painful it must’ve been to die as a virgin to decline the heavens’ invitation and roam around this ‘other world’. I’m known as the ill-natured libertine queen of the ghost world. But I wish to be understood. I’m a pitiful love song, a soul full of regrets. And I’m so very bored.
tumblr_nqy7r91G4X1shsx82o1_r1_250.giftumblr_nqy7r91G4X1shsx82o2_r3_250.gif

tumblr_nqy7r91G4X1shsx82o6_r2_250.giftumblr_nqy7r91G4X1shsx82o3_r2_250.giftumblr_nqy7r91G4X1shsx82o5_r1_250.giftumblr_nqy7r91G4X1shsx82o4_r1_250.gif

sseuregis.tumblr.com
Ghosts… scary, right? Oh, did you know… I read this from a book. Usually people think of a ghost in a white gown, with long black hair only appearing in a deserted house. But the truth is, they exist in our daily lives. Right now. Next to us. Ghosts. Chatting away.
tumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo2_400.giftumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo1_400.giftumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo4_r1_400.giftumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo8_r1_400.giftumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo7_r1_400.giftumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo9_r1_400.giftumblr_nqyq68WRho1qcagtxo10_r1_400.gif

tyndaridaes.tumblr.com
I’m known as the ill-natured libertine queen of the ghost world. But I want to be understood. I’m a pitiful love song, a soul full of regrets, and I’m so very bored.
tumblr_nqyxkz3oW31tbkvhto3_r1_400.giftumblr_nqyxkz3oW31tbkvhto5_400.gif

tumblr_nqyxkz3oW31tbkvhto7_r1_400.giftumblr_nqyxkz3oW31tbkvhto4_400.giftumblr_nqyxkz3oW31tbkvhto6_r1_400.giftumblr_nqyxkz3oW31tbkvhto2_400.gif

michyeo-sseo.tumblr.com
The little happinesses in life, dreaming of a warm dinner table.
tumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo2_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo3_r1_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo9_r2_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo6_r1_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo4_r1_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo8_r1_250.giftumblr_nqyq3wKcvc1uukbkvo10_r1_250.gif

Archived