• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finger hearts and first kisses for Oh My Ghostess
by javabeans

ghostess_pc34.jpg

Oh My Ghostess premieres this weekend (yay), and the cast showed up to their press conference on the afternoon of June 29 to introduce the show, talk about their characters, and, of course, take pretty pretty pictures.

Among the many reasons this drama has been attracting pre-show buzz is the fact that this will be Park Bo-young’s first drama role in seven years—and really, even that last show wasn’t much, since it was a two-episode stint on 2008’s Strongest Chil-woo where she played Eric’s younger sister. She had a child-actress part in the 2007 sageuk King and I that she was praised for, but really, she’s a star because of her movies (Speedy Scandal, Wolf Boy). So interest is high to see her in a full-length TV series, and as the lead instead of a child role.

She plays a timid assistant in a restaurant run by a hotshot chef (Jo Jung-seok), the crush she can’t speak to until she’s possessed by a lusty virgin ghost (Kim Seul-gi). It’s almost like she’s playing two characters since the possessed version is so different from the host character, and Park explained feeling nervous about that until she met with the director, who made her feel she could trust him.

More here: dramabeans.com/2015/06/finger-hearts-and-first-kisses-for-oh-my-ghostess

"Oh My Ghost" Jo Jeong-seok, "I was aware of Park Bo-yeong's fans"

photo608392.jpg

The production premiere of the new tvN drama "Oh My Ghost" was held on the 29th with Park Bo-yeong, Jo Jeong-seok, Im Joo-hwan, Kim Seul-gi-I and Park Jeong-ah.

Jo Jeong-seok said, "I was nervous about the kiss scene with Park Bo-yeong. I thought I had to be a good lead and I was aware of her fans".

"I concentrated on making it look pretty. The producer did a good job and it turned out alright. We both were very nervous and we high-fived when it was over. Being older doesn't mean you have to lead your partner".

Jo Jeong-seok continued, "I didn't coach Park Bo-yeong about anything. She's good at it".

Meanwhile, "Oh My Ghost" is a romance drama between Na Bong-seon, an assistant cook who is possessed by a timid ghost and star chef Kim Seon-woo.

Source: star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=620756&year=2015
hancinema.net/oh-my-ghost-jo-jeong-seok-i-was-aware-of-park-bo-yeong-s-fans-83815.html

Archived