• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all......

first post here...i'm waiting this drama too....hope we will get fun and good drama....thank you for your all efforts to keep give any kind of updates...

Has anyone already made this?It starting tonight, right?hope the best for pilot episodes....and also it'd be great if there area kind souls who would do live recap tonight, kekekekeke

want to say hello for my unnideul @anagard and @valsava......annyeong^^

@kyunii88,  Welcome aboard  So we will be meeting up again wonder how many more of the pack gang will show up.. I think I'm going to like this one the ghost supposed to be a little naughty    

Miss Husky is the one of the reason i'm going to watch this....rather than just naughty girl, i want her be femme fatale...lol

wondering how Bong sun's timid type girl change 180 degree with killer seductive aura....and Soon Woo will getting confuse for sudden change.

btw, the ghostess will not in Bongsun's body for the whole episode, right?like Cha Do Hyun in KMHM who will get "alert" while he is going to change his personality. Or she can comes to Bong Sun's body in certain/deal time, no?

Hello to you dear @kyunii88 and @valsava The same reason is with me, miss Husky. Great question you asked, the same interest me. But looking at long preview seems to me that when spirit possess her, she has very little time like herself.But we'll see, the ride starts today, and I look forward to. I must say, chief looks hot just like his kitchen lol:wub:

Thank you @kyunii88 for sharing the link with me :) but I can't see it in my inbox. :/ Although i wonder if it's just my account having problems because I couldn't log in earlier either. Does anyone else have the same problem? 

Squeeeee it's finally airing day! fingers crossed for the production though I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Look forward to seeing our leads' chemistry. Must say they looked a bit odd together at the press conference I'm liking the onset pics much more. :D

Hello all......

first post here...i'm waiting this drama too....hope we will get fun and good drama....thank you for your all efforts to keep give any kind of updates...

Has anyone already made this?It starting tonight, right?hope the best for pilot episodes....and also it'd be great if there area kind souls who would do live recap tonight, kekekekeke

want to say hello for my unnideul @anagard and @valsava......annyeong^^

@kyunii88,  Welcome aboard  So we will be meeting up again wonder how many more of the pack gang will show up.. I think I'm going to like this one the ghost supposed to be a little naughty    

Miss Husky is the one of the reason i'm going to watch this....rather than just naughty girl, i want her be femme fatale...lol

wondering how Bong sun's timid type girl change 180 degree with killer seductive aura....and Soon Woo will getting confuse for sudden change.

btw, the ghostess will not in Bongsun's body for the whole episode, right?like Cha Do Hyun in KMHM who will get "alert" while he is going to change his personality. Or she can comes to Bong Sun's body in certain/deal time, no?

Hello to you dear @kyunii88 and @valsava The same reason is with me, miss Husky. Great question you asked, the same interest me. But looking at long preview seems to me that when spirit possess her, she has very little time like herself.But we'll see, the ride starts today, and I look forward to. I must say, chief looks hot just like his kitchen lol:wub:

isnt that sexy who see a guy can cook for us??

Shall we build our pervy club here unni??LOL, since the ghost also has pervy character....hahhaha

I think Soon Ye (the ghost) has sad story behind her death.....

Thank you @rcalma and @kyunii88 for screancaps you guys are best!!!!

And @kyunii88 I am always in.....just how much hot he is:wub: Now I am off to watch ..............drama...:D

If anyone is interested, here

Hidden Content

i'll wait raw later...thank you for the link ^^

not good with my connection today....

Thank you for your effort chingu @rcalma  ...keep it up....fightiiiiiiing!!!!

Seems the pervy ghost will comes out in Bong Sun's body tomorrow.....cant wait for sudden change....

Does anyone know rating today???

Btw, they making a promise to do something for their own rating prediction

JJS = 3%

Cooking by himself

Kim Seul Gi = 2%

Provide 100 ice caramel

i dont see PBY's rating prediction pic, but in the video BTS she would also cooking by herself.

And Im Joo Wan...i couldnt read his hangul...too much "artistic" hahhaha

11214380_1685297848365471_75453065648761

Can you tell his handwritting??

i hope they got 4%!!!!!its really good for cable channel, though.

Well this is super fast

ghostess_20a.jpg

Ha! The first episode of Oh My Ghostess is mostly setup, and since a lot of the setup was previously provided to us in the promo rounds, you could say there aren’t too many narrative surprises. But the first episode still pulls out a quirky, interesting mix of humor and introspectiveness, with characters who stir immediate pathos. I’m enjoying the obvious cute appeal of the wacky premise—lusty ghost possesses timid girl and sparks romance with her crush—but it’s far more gratifying to see that the story (and this director and writer team) is full of poignancy, with heartfelt pangs to balance out the comic antics that are on their way.

cr and more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/oh-my-ghostess-episode-1/

Archived