Park Bo Young, Jo Jung Suk, Kim Seul Gi, and Im Ju Hwan talk kisses, characters, and more at the Oh My Ghostess press conference

6b360857-72dd-47ee-9ec8-f01c78e2eb75.png

The press conference for tvN's upcoming series Oh My Ghostess was held on June 29, and stars Park Bo Young, Jo Jung Suk, Kim Seul Gi, and Im Ju Hwan looked gorgeous in bright summer attire. Find out what they had to say about the show's kissing scenes, Kim Seul Gi's typical character type, and more!

Oh My Ghostess follows Na Bong Sun (Park Bo Young), a timid sous chef who has had the rare ability to see ghosts since she was a child. However, everything changes when she's possessed by a temptress ghost (Kim Seul Gi) who sets her sights on Kang Sun Woo (Jo Jung Suk) — Bong Sun's coworker and secret crush!

More here: dramafever.com/news/park-bo-young-jo-jung-suk-kim-seul-gi-and-im-joo-hwan-talk-kisses-characters-and-more-at-the-oh-my-ghostess-press-conference

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all......

first post here...i'm waiting this drama too....hope we will get fun and good drama....thank you for your all efforts to keep give any kind of updates...

Has anyone already made this?

1vtDG7g.jpgIt starting tonight, right?hope the best for pilot episodes....and also it'd be great if there area kind souls who would do live recap tonight, kekekekeke

want to say hello for my unnideul @anagard and @valsava......annyeong^^

Hello all......

first post here...i'm waiting this drama too....hope we will get fun and good drama....thank you for your all efforts to keep give any kind of updates...

Has anyone already made this?It starting tonight, right?hope the best for pilot episodes....and also it'd be great if there area kind souls who would do live recap tonight, kekekekeke

@kyunii88,  Welcome aboard  So we will be meeting up again wonder how many more of the pack gang will show up.. I think I'm going to like this one the ghost supposed to be a little naughty    

Hello all......

Has anyone already made this?It starting tonight, right?hope the best for pilot episodes....and also it'd be great if there area kind souls who would do live recap tonight, kekekekeke

@kyunii88,  Welcome aboard  So we will be meeting up again wonder how many more of the pack gang will show up.. I think I'm going to like this one the ghost supposed to be a little naughty    

Miss Husky is the one of the reason i'm going to watch this....rather than just naughty girl, i want her be femme fatale...lol

wondering how Bong sun's timid type girl change 180 degree with killer seductive aura....and Soon Woo will getting confuse for sudden change.

btw, the ghostess will not in Bongsun's body for the whole episode, right?like Cha Do Hyun in KMHM who will get "alert" while he is going to change his personality. Or she can comes to Bong Sun's body in certain/deal time, no?

Guest ororomunroe

Does anyone want to take over the first post? The OP hasn't been around lately.

Looking forward to this drama. It kinda reminds me of Master's Sun.

Long preview

At first I hesitated whether to give it a try or not because I don't really like the premise, but after watching this long trailer it definitely made me wanting to give it a shot. The drama looks so fun, PBY manages to sell her character as both meek girl and perverted girl well. I like it when she acted as a perverted girl because it seems to be so hilarious. It looks like the chef manages to fall for her only after NBS changed into a perverted girl though.

Archived