[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

‘Masked Prosecutor’ Holds Its Production Conference

f05lsuv40qxvzwlpl5g488xj63ntvtz2.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] KBS drama ‘Masked Prosecutor’ held its production conference at Grand Ball Room, 63 Convention Center in Yeouido, Seoul on May 18.

The drama is to find ‘what is justice?’ through a prosecutor who solves problems with violence that prosecutors can’t solve. He wears a ‘mask’ that has two opposite sides – legal/illegal and justice/malice. Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun Ah, Um Ki Joon, Hwang Sun Hee and others appear in the program.

Meanwhile, KBS ‘Masked Prosecutor’ will air its first episode on May 20 at 10pm KST. (photo by bntnews DB)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Melchai, We have our travel destination, now it is up to us to steer this ship to the great beyond. If we can't do it physically lets use our minds and steer it mentally. With our captains powers combined our couple can have a wedding and a baby by next year. IT IS OUR DUTY. HAHAHA

​             @atiyam, I hope there is room on this ship! smiley-sport036.gif cause I ship them too! 

HI PEOPLE~~~hahahhaa saw all the notifications so I took a break from studying and watched all the clips & LAUGHED SO MUCH AT JSW'S REACTION TO THE REPORTER'S QUESTION HAHHA (ugh i want the =)) emoticon back lol)

Anyway here was what happened in the video you guys were saying...

23100002.png

Reporter: For you to do action (scenes), actually I think you're at the age where it'll be a little tough.

23100003.png

JSW: *PFFFFT* Please continue your question.

23100004.png

Reporter: I mean, it's clealy not an easy choice (a drama with many action scenes). So I thought, it would be a little difficult...

23100005.png

JSW: Firstly I... around 10 days ago, the results of my routine health checkup came out. Lungs, liver, they're all clean. There's no discomfort brought to my acting because of my age.

23100007.png

JSW: There's really many action scenes. Compared to the standard fist-punching type of action, it's more of pro-wrestling style and there'll be a lot of these action scenes. It's fascinating to me too.

2310000980223.png

JSW: There's no problem yet for acting... I don't think I'm that old yet.

Okay back to studying for my last paper tomorrow. See you sooooooooon~!!!!!!! ;) 

Hello @everyone. Once I entered MP thread I am feeling giddy now. So many goodies and juicy posts!! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

@kbleon  @Melchai  @MissA  @StaRix  @Wanderer17  @Yurichin  thank you so much for all the press con videos, long trailer videos, articles & articles link and the character chart link. 

@libra22 chingu ar thank you so much for all the pics and video..Love all your posts and my nose are bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492looking at all the pics. KSA and JSW looks so comfortable together and they even having so much fun during the press con. The drama have not even started but their chemistry are already awesome...good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862And that neck hugs on the stage was superb!! KSA is sporting but our dear JSW looks a little shy? Hahaha....Anyway, all of us already sailing the ship for both of them.Btw chingu ar I believe our dear @yaqiyuki is busy with her campus....hope that she do have the time to assist us with the press con video translation....I am also curious what are they saying....confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862@yaqiyuki dear thank you in advance for your help chingu. AYN kiss to you! LOL!

To my dear chingu @bebebisous33   @Mau_Cherry  @littleloony welcome onboard sister. I am so glad to see that you are here too.. Group Hugssssss.

And to all the new comers @forevergirl @ebito  @evan  @mariarodrihuer1   welcome onboard to MP thread chingus.

@kyunii88 welcome back my dear sister.

@stuartjmz my dear hyungnim glad to see you here too. Welcome onboard to MP thread dear.. But hyung ar I know that you always mean well..... but as usual boy intended to play a little bit rough sometime...so please play soft with the girls here ya hyung....AYN peace to you....I better run b4 you kick me out from here....RUN!!! onnififi!!! steal-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862521

10948765_1379488222361740_1686351065_n.j

cr. the owner

"Masked Prosecutor" Joo Sang-wook's one man show

photo595270.jpg

Joo Sang-wook created a poster for "Masked Prosecutor".

The new drama stars Joo Sang-wook as an investigator named Ha Da-cheol.

Joo Sang-wook is wearing a clean suit in the behind-the-scene cuts of the poster making of "Masked Prosecutor". He is making various faces from sincere and charismatic to surprised and even laughter.

Joo Sang-wook tried out many different expressions to express Ha Dae-cheol in as various ways as possible. He cooperated well with Kim Seon-ah and became the energy source for everyone.

Ha Dae-cheol is a typical investigator but he uses his fists to deal with unsolvable crime under a mask.

At the premiere of "Masked Prosecutor" on the 18th, Joo Sang-wook said, "It's not so light and not so heavy. It's going to be entertaining and you can look forward to it".

"Masked Prosecutor" is being shown on the 20th of May at 10PM.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Copy & paste guideline for this article

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

By...SuNNy

Special Guest^^

So Special Siwon 

낼 시작하는 드라마 복면검사에

특별출연해준 슈퍼주니어 최시원님^^

또한 

촬영이 끝난뒤^^

최시원님은

포츈쿠키로 

우리에게 행운과 행복을 

시원하게 뿌리고 갔습니다.

고마워 시원아^^

언제나 응원할께~^^

Ps: 2015.05.20(수요일)10pm

KBS2TV 미니시리즈 

복면검사^^

내일 만나요^^

By...SuNNy

Special Guest^^

So Special Siwon 

Starting pay for a drama mask inspection

Special appearance did Super Junior Choi siwon's ^ ^

In addition 

After shooting ^ ^

Choi siwon's

Fortune cookie 

Us luck and happiness 

Cool and sprinkle.

Thanks for the cool Ah ^ ^

I'll always cheer ~ ^^

Ps: 2015.05.20 (Wednesday) 10pm

KBS2TV mini series 

Masking test ^ ^

See you tomorrow ^ ^

kVbKvB.jpg

StDnQC.jpgxPT3uo.jpg

3utQQR.jpg

Im dying because their chemistry is so GREAT! Make me cant wait to watch the drama, it's tomorrow guys wooo~! KSA body is really amazing for someone who is almost 40. Lmao reporter nim, although our JSW ahjussi is already 37, that doesnt mean he's old. His body is still young okay xD hope for the best for this drama wee~!:D

HI PEOPLE~~~hahahhaa saw all the notifications so I took a break from studying and watched all the clips & LAUGHED SO MUCH AT JSW'S REACTION TO THE REPORTER'S QUESTION HAHHA (ugh i want the =)) emoticon back lol)

Anyway here was what happened in the video you guys were saying...

Reporter: For you to do action (scenes), actually I think you're at the age where it'll be a little tough.

JSW: *PFFFFT* Please continue your question.

Reporter: I mean, it's clealy not an easy choice (a drama with many action scenes). So I thought, it would be a little difficult...

JSW: Firstly I... around 10 days ago, the results of my routine health checkup came out. Lungs, liver, they're all clean. There's no discomfort brought to my acting because of my age.

JSW: There's really many action scenes. Compared to the standard fist-punching type of action, it's more of pro-wrestling style and there'll be a lot of these action scenes. It's fascinating to me too.

JSW: There's no problem yet for acting... I don't think I'm that old yet.

Okay back to studying for my last paper tomorrow. See you sooooooooon~!!!!!!! ;) 

star-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277407

My dear chingu! THANX A LOT!!!!!

And don´t forget to take care for your health even the time is a bit hard right now. So happy to see you here - and hope to see you here again later.

I never guessed that was the topic - I laughed out loud! hahaha-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Archived