[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@claribel05 are you uploading the picture from fb page?? then don't...upload it to another image bank site (you can find many in google) like imgur, etc (it need to register) then put the link here. goodluck ^_^

@claribel05 Another way to post image would be just to copy image from your image bank and then paste it onto 'message area' here. It works well and that's how I do it. Good luck and keep updating with images from your FB :) Or, if it still doesn't work for you, just wait a few more days, I believe by then we'd all be using the new and revamped soompi :)

Masked Prosecutor (복면검사) will follow Ha Dae Chul (Joo Sang Wook), a prosecutor from the Southern District Office. On the outside, he's a prosecutor, but at night, he puts on a mask to fight crime in a way he is unable to do during his day job. 

JSWKSA.png

What do you think of this new pairing? Want some help imagining Joo Sang Wook as a superhero? 

Joo_sang_Wook_superman.jpg

Guest Yurichin

JCW in those shortie shorts LMAO

@valsava slips on your keyboard, it's JSW    --    JCW is mine hehehehe........

I still haven't any clue with the mask, maybe they save it for best, whether he'll be wearing enormous costume like those Hongkong movie or daredevil or batman, but it's the premise, if everything revealed then it won't be fun anymore, something like that?? 15 days to go...but still there's nothing (like posters or teaser), wish we'll got something good 2day.

JCW in those shortie shorts LMAO

@valsava slips on your keyboard, it's JSW    --    JCW is mine hehehehe........

I still haven't any clue with the mask, maybe they save it for best, whether he'll be wearing enormous costume like those Hongkong movie or daredevil or batman, but it's the premise, if everything revealed then it won't be fun anymore, something like that?? 15 days to go...but still there's nothing (like posters or teaser), wish we'll got something good 2day.

​@yurichin.,  You no what I meant JSW the shorts through me off LOL 

Yesterday we saw our cool and charismatic JSW pic ... today our cool and beautiful KSA .. oh my ! can't wait and eager to see both in the same picture .. ahhhhh ... please .. need to start the ship already n ship this two soon smoothly .. ha ha .. ok ladies - 14 days to go!

Guest atiyam

@melchai, I just purchased my ticket to board the ship. I hope for very smooth waters and a easy, safe and sexy ride to our destination. All Aboard!!!

@melchai, I just purchased my ticket to board the ship. I hope for very smooth waters and a easy, safe and sexy ride to our destination. All Aboard!!!

​Yeah!! everybody will be  ready and  standby  .. The Captain will announce once the ship is ready on the 20th .... ha ha .. we will bring these hot and sexy couple for a smooth sailing  soon ... :D:D

Thank you! but it seems there is something wrong with my lappy ,wifi? whenever I'm uploading pic with the instructions that you gave it only keeps on downloading. Dunno what happened. ANyway thanks again. I will keep on trying.

@claribel05 are you uploading the picture from fb page?? then don't...upload it to another image bank site (you can find many in google) like imgur, etc (it need to register) then put the link here. goodluck ^_^

​omg! that"s why I can't upload here I'm using FB links..hehe..

Thank you sis!

@claribel05 Another way to post image would be just to copy image from your image bank and then paste it onto 'message area' here. It works well and that's how I do it. Good luck and keep updating with images from your FB :) Or, if it still doesn't work for you, just wait a few more days, I believe by then we'd all be using the new and revamped soompi :)

@jadecloud  ​Thanks sis, I will try that or I will just wait for a little more for revised soompi.

Guest Yurichin

Kim Sun-ah, Joo Sang-wook’s first stills for Masked Prosecutor

May 5 by Javabean

Kim Sun-ah is back! (Okay, I’m also happy that Joo Sang-wook is back, but the guy’s done a lot of shows recently and I’ve enjoyed most of them, so my anticipation right now is more about her.)

KBS’s Masked Prosecutor has begun shooting, and has released the initial stills featuring its two leads. Sadly there are no masks involved, which is a shame — because c’mon, nobody’s going to be watching Masked Prosecutor for the plain ol’ prosecutor bits when there’s the whole other storyline where he’s a secret hero at night, right? More mask, less prosecutor!

The stills here feature Kim Sun-ah dressed in uniform as she walks down a street in Hongdae, and come from a flashback to her character’s past. She plays an elite detective and the violent crimes squad chief, who’s never tempted to stray from the right path or crumble under pressure, and who presses on fiercely till the end. So she’s skilled and dogged, which ought to set her up to clash with the hero — we know Joo Sang-woo’s basically playing Bruce Wayne as his cover persona, all glib and polished (and materialistic to boot) in his day suit.

His fist fighting nighttime avenger identity (would one tiny mask shot have killed you, producers?) is driven to mete out justice against baddies, so while he and Kim Sun-ah share similar goals in reality, I’m betting it’s not exactly smooth sailing for them. He’s got a cover identity to maintain, and she’s got no fools to suffer. Can’t wait to see the action-comedy-romance kick into high gear; Masked Prosecutor takes over from Unkind Women and premieres later this month

sc : dramabeans

wait...no mask ??? (I'm kinda imagine things like peter parker - mary jane, Bruce Wayne - Rachel Dawes; Selina, Clark Kent - Louis Lane unless clark wearing no mask) . somebody pls explain to me...

@jadecloud  ​Thanks sis, I will try that or I will just wait for a little more for revised soompi.

Instagram post from: @tonyhong1004    (https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline)
May 6, 2015

☆English translation☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

"Masked Prosecutor"
with Kim Sun A
We will be staying up all night for the shooting/We are having an overnight filming. ㅠ

@tonyhong1004: #복면검사 #김선아 우린 밤샘촬영중 ㅠ

Picture from: tonyhong1004/Hong Seok-cheon (thank you!)

PS: Thank you guys fro helping me how to upload images..hehe!!!

Instagram post from: @tonyhong1004   ( https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline)
May 6, 2015

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

"Masked Prosecutor's" (filming)
with Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun A.
Playing and creating memories in one's spare time during our filming.

@tonyhong1004: #복면검사 #주상욱 #김선아 촬영중간 짬짬이 추억놀이

Picture from: Hong Seok-cheon/tonyhong1004 (thank you!)

Archived