[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had a hard time to make the reply box working...I'm here @kyunii88 there is nothing new right now...but I dunno the others???

the cast are 90% complete, I wonder why @missnona update it yet even the plot is in a need to be updated, is she/he waiting for legit news ??

I think we need ask the moderator instead...seems @missnona is busy now to keep it update...

i will ask @alekaonu if she could do it

hello chingu...we need your help ^^ to update the description

Guest Yurichin

@eunsuhae yeah...I can't click the reply box earlier, the lag...maybe the others having the same difficulties...hope so...they are so quiet...even Suna unnie...she usually update her being even if just a view ...apparently she didn't lately...:(

Guest Yurichin

what happen????? he was okay last time in SR....I hope he's fine...the filming just begun......actually have a bad felling with the filming process.....oh no..I hope everything is fine:(

read news about 3 or 2 days before there's a 5 years old boy died because of struck down by book rack in KBS headquarters...

please...let them filming peacefully

Guest Yurichin

Um ki joon again?? I mean I don't dislike him (he's unnie's friend And I just can't see him as a bad guy)...but isn't there any other actors?? 

Who can replace OJW??

Guest Yurichin

@Hannahmiriam of course no :D, I'm thinking after SOAW and seeing him in dream high...just can't hate him^_^...if you say so...then can rest assure, he's a good actor btw.

I hope OJW gets well soon, we love our dramas and we want everything to go as smoothly as possible but people's health and well-being should be a priority.

UKJ isn't bad and this can be a good opportunity for him to play alongside KSA and JSW though it's a bit sad that it came at the expense of OJW' and his unfortunate withdrawal

EDIT : but where is our PAC president @onnififi ? I'm not sure I have seen her around, unnie where are you? it feels lonely and we need you to cheer us up :'(

Guest atiyam

I was also a little sad about the change just because we have already seen them appear together in a drama. I think it came down to the fact that UKJ and KSA are really close. I don't know if they would have been able to find another top notch actor so quickly, considering how long negotiations take. The good thing is that she is already comfortable with him so filming should go smoothly.This really was a close call considering they had already started filming. I hope everything else goes extremely well. I hope the chemistry with all cast members is out of this world especially KSA and JSW

I was also a little sad about the change just because we have already seen them appear together in a drama. I think it came down to the fact that UKJ and KSA are really close. I don't know if they would have been able to find another top notch actor so quickly, considering how long negotiations take. The good thing is that she is already comfortable with him so filming should go smoothly.This really was a close call considering they had already started filming. I hope everything else goes extremely well. I hope the chemistry with all cast members is out of this world especially KSA and JSW

Yeah right, no awkward moments with KSA and UKJ anymore coz they already knew each other for quite so long. I think so they will have fun during the filming knowing Sun A unnie so talkative so with JSW.. Perfect chemistry for the two of them.

Um ki joon again?? I mean I don't dislike him (he's unnie's friend And I just can't see him as a bad guy)...but isn't there any other actors?? 

Who can replace OJW??

​haha.. UKJ is fine chingu. He is available so I think the role fits him too.

Oh Joo Wan Leaves Masked Prosecutor, Eom Ki Joon Steps in as New Second Male Lead

Posted on April 30, 2015 by ockoala

I’ve got bad and good news to report on upcoming KBS Wed-Thurs K-drama Masked Prosecutor (aka The Man in the Mask). This drama had one of the smoothest casting process of all the K-dramas this year, with the rumored leads and second leads all confirming in short order with none of the dizzying in-or-out carousel. The full cast of Kim Sun AhJoo Sang WookOh Joo Wan, and Hwang Sun Hee even attended the script reading last week and started filming already.

Unfortunately when unexpected events arise, even the most uneventful cast gets shaken up. Second male lead Oh Joo Wan has abruptly bowed out of the drama and his role will be taken up by Eom Ki Joon, who was himself in talks for Warm and Cozy but ended up passing on the role which went to Kim Sung Oh. There is nothing nefarious about this particular casting switch, Oh Joo Wan decided not to do the drama due to a health concern with a flared up back problem that requires him to be in treatment and will impact his ability to take on the grueling K-drama shoot.

I like Oh Joo Wan but I like Eom Ki Joon way more so this second male lead switch out is fine by me. Not that I have any say, but I am happy Oh Joo Wan is putting his health first. With Eom Joon joining Kim Sun Ah in this drama, it’ll be like a mini Scent of a Woman reunion, presumably with less cancer and more masks. My interest level keeps shooting up with this one, fingers-crossed it’ll be good!

cr: http://bit.ly/1PbyO8n

Guest ororomunroe

Masked Prosecutor loses Ohn Joo-won, gains Eom Ki-joon

In a bit of a bad news/good news deal, we have Masked Prosecutor losing one of its supporting actors, Ohn Joo-wan (Punch, Surplus Princess), though it’s signing on Eom Ki-joon (Golden Cross) to replace him. So while I wish Ohn Joo-wan the best in recovering from the health issue that took him out, I can’t be too sad about the actor switcheroo.

A rep from Ohn Joo-wan’s company explained that several days ago, Ohn was hospitalized after he collapsed from dizziness while working on shoots. According to the hospital, the cause was extreme vertigo caused by accumulated exhaustion. He was prescribed a month of rest, and thus had to leave the show. (In an example of why you can’t ever fully trust these canned press announcements, the rep explained that they were searching for a replacement but had found no success, only to have Eom Ki-joon announced almost immediately as said replacement. Ha.)

The role is of an elite prosecutor who’s a core member of a powerful group of fellow prosecutors; he’s on the fast track to success and has never really faced defeat or difficulty. (So… is he playing his Golden Cross character all over again? Maybe a little less evil this time?)

Eom Ki-joon’s character will also provide a rivalry with the drama’s hero, Joo Sang-wook, who’s sort of a Bruce Wayne-meets-Vampire Prosecutor type of guy—in his day job as a prosecutor, he’ll act materialistic and glib as his cover identity, and then by night he’s all flying fists and righteous anger as he fights against the injustices he can’t fix via the system. This drama will also be reuniting Eom Ki-joon with Kim Sun-ah (they were inScent of a Woman together, where he played her childhood classmate and then oncologist), although as a second lead, poor Dr. Poopy-seok is destined to miss out on the girl’s affections yet again. You poop your pants once and you never live it down, huh?

Masked Prosecutor has already shot its teaser, but I suppose they’ll have to redo some shoots to work in the new guy. The drama is set to follow Unkind Women in May.

Cr: dramabeans

Guest Yurichin

@kbleon thank you for the update...I've been wondering what will she wears...it's a uniform...(*I'm squealing right now...but I'm holding in)

Archived