[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vvpal

I think someone heard our prayers and gave us the loveliest love scene. And because we prayed so hard, we got the van too. Oh thank you god!

This episode is off the hook

I wonder what did they do 

to her she's afraid of JH

It's time for ED to get to

hell of of dodge and his

mama got the nerve to

slap her did she tell JH

mom that she was in  

love with another man PHS 

Preview of EP 12:

someone (JH's mother?) slaps Eun Dong

JH:  I feel nothing but being tired

ED's father:  This is all a lie

EH: If you hurt her once more I will kill you

ED: I’ve never loved you I've only loved Park Hyun Soo

EH: shows ED his house describing every part

EH: I've built it waiting for you

ED: I have nothing to be hurt anymore I don’t want to see you hurt

EH: I don’t care if I get hurt, I am going to speed things up

I don't understand why she's so afraid of  JH. I can't wait for subs. 

@Teryn15, although not watching the live stream but it is safe to assume that it is best to not provoke a crazy person like JH, ED has to think things through and have a plan on how to counter to prevent herself and her loved ones(HS and Ra ll) from getting hurt in the process of her separation from JH.

Guest Teryn15

I believe, he threatened her, he would kill EH or he could kill her again... I think, he said, he could do it again, like 10 years ago.

Oh, thanks. I guess that is scary. We know the crazy is strong in that one. 

I believe, he threatened her, he would kill EH or he could kill her again... I think, he said, he could do it again, like 10 years ago.

Looks like JH is about to become unhinged! He was acting deranged at the end...something tells me he showed signs of this crazy in the 20's

I had to edit because he obviously showed signs of crazy when he ran the light into oncoming traffic

Crap!!! I can't understand any of the words. But JH seems a despicable of a man I thought he was prior to seeing this episode. In fact, I think he's actually much much worse than I thought he was. OMG - Hyun Soo siii - please - up your game, how can you protect her and your son!!! That man seems like he has violent tendencies.

Haha... dream "bed" sequence... well, I hope they make up for it cause JH's dream is not what I want to see.

Great episode cause no SR!!! yippee!!! Ok - well, I missed 10 minutes when my computer randomly shut off, so maybe she was in those 10 minutes. Seriously, I can do without her. 

I didn't get to see the entire episode but I can't believe the episode ending like that. How could JH threaten her?  The nerve of that man!  I hope PHS punch his lights out! I don't care that he is handicapped!!! He deserves a punch! ED go to your man, let him rescue you.  Your parents are horrible people!!!! RA II will learn to love PHS especially when he finds out that he is his dad!  Tomorrow can't get here fast enough now!

Archived