❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

Guest OPREA SIMONA

SUZY FOR LOTTE HI-MART SHORT INTERVIEW

Suzy got a bouquet of flowers from director/staff team as a surprise gift when she arrived on shooting set. TT Everyone loves her!

When the CF shooting, they also give Suzy a basket of delicious fruits and the one that Suzy likes the most, spicy rice cakes.

The staff even asked Suzy about the feeling of being Nation's First Love for 3 years.

A female staff of Lotte Hi-Mart also asked Suzy if what is her secret to become more beautiful. She said "laughing" is important and "doing sports also."

Suzy also promoted her movie "Dorihwaga" which will be released this year. She said please support it.

Suzy further said that in short times she will be more focus on group activities and admitted that because of music programs and variety shows, she didn't notice that the days pass by. She also likes to read, but lately she was busy, so she wasn't able to read.

When asked about the most wanted electronic products she wants, Suzy said people with same age with her now care about notebook/laptop and camera.

Moreover, she said that through these blessings, instead of feeling the difficulty, she feels more happy because she was able to complete the shooting.

cr: 숮이 팬-0310 via SuzyHome

W020150330724470126961.jpg

Image result for lee min ho suzy

Image result for lee min ho suzy

img_201503280856050161.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throw back tuesday.... 

1.Did lee min ho bait Suzy with Gangnam Blues or 2.they were already a couple? I would go with the later even thou the first option could probably be true as well..

1. Gangnam blues was sort of fency boyish gang/action movie and probably good at impressing a woman with since LMH's character is pretty much an alpha male..

gangnamblues8.jpg

But however I disagree with this option... I believe they were a couple long before that!

2. Suzy didn't turn up with chessy clothes or sexy but rather casual house-wife look..

tumblr_nihk20utYm1sz19kko2_1280.jpg

miss-as-suzy-attends-a-vip-premiere-of-u

B72rjJVIMAAHIks.jpg

Suzy_2.jpg

She seems comfortable being there which indicts that they knew each other for a while

Suzy: he is very understanding and caring. He is also a very warmhearted person and I think that’s why I began to fall for him.”

LMH: "Looking at Lee Min Ho's personality, we are aware that he thought about it a lot before professing his feelings. He was worried that it would burden Suzy, but [he said that] he couldn't hold his feelings in any longer."

lee-min-ho-dan-bae-suzy.jpg

I have actully spotted some ancient LMH love letters and it seems like he can be as romantic as his characters like Gu Jun pyo oh boy.. imagine Gu Jun pyo?

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Throw back tuesday.... 

1.Did lee min ho bait Suzy with Gangnam Blues or 2.they were already a couple? I would go with the later even thou the first option could probably be true as well..

1. Gangnam blues was sort of fency boyish gang/action movie and probably good at impressing a woman with since LMH's character is pretty much an alpha male..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

She seems comfortable being there which indicts that they knew each other for a while

​rumors-According to a Chinese insider, Suzy and  Lee Min Ho started to know each other since September 2014.

Guest qsslave

In my opinion,they already started to date during the gangnam blues.bcos, when i read back his interview seems like he already seeing someone. Rumors saying that they dated since sept 2014,which is hard for us to search the proof but maybe they started being friends at that time and going steady this year.

Sept also the same month of suzy rumor with ljs which was strongly denied..hehe..maybe they mistook lmh as ljs..who knows..both are talls..:)

Guest OPREA SIMONA

In my opinion,they already started to date during the gangnam blues.bcos, when i read back his interview seems like he already seeing someone. Rumors saying that they dated since sept 2014,which is hard for us to search the proof but maybe they started being friends at that time and going steady this year.

Sept also the same month of suzy rumor with ljs which was strongly denied..hehe..maybe they mistook lmh as ljs..who knows..both are tall

my opinion -​for me is obviously  they are  knowing  for a long time, you are not going with the family to meet a ,,new friend'', it's obvious that his family knew who he want to meet in London .This  is a very good thing,  because in Korea  family give consents their children  for an relationship

Guest qsslave

my opinion -​for me is obviously  they are  knowing  for a long time, you are not going with the family to meet a ,,new friend'', it's obvious that his family knew who he want to meet in London .This  is a very good thing,  because in Korea  family give consents their children  for an relationship

Yeah maybe who knows..:phew:..some more there are some comments (come from fans who oppose the relationship) maybe they started from the heirs :crazy: Which i believe it Is not true because i think lmh said during interview that he was not in relationship.

:sweatingbullets:aish..maybe i should trace back in suzy thread for any hints..hihi;)

​rumors-According to a Chinese insider, Suzy and  Lee Min Ho started to know each other since September 2014.

I seen these rumors lately and some who say even before that..

Here is what the dispatch reporter who was following them said..

''Lee Min Ho and Suzy grew close to each other exponentially since the first encounter. Since Lee Min Ho asked Suzy out, they enjoyed many dates around Seoul, taking time from their hectic work schedules. Most Seoul dates took place inside of his car, except one night when they were spotted coming out of a bar''

fea4e9ef1d441021875be4177dffc480.gifgiphy_cjVZ99N.gif

Sounds a bit to sexy for my brains

Guest OPREA SIMONA

HER GIFT FOR RSR(HER COSTAR IN MOVIE THE HYMN) ON TEACHER DAY 

LOL HE IS AN TEACHER IN MOVIE BUT THIS IS EXPECTED FROM MY CARRING GIRL 

SPOTTED IN ITAWON FOR NEW CF  -BBQ(CHINA -KOREA)-HER MESSAGE HERE 

GUY CANDY: Lee Min Ho shares photos from Jeju

LMH_Jeju_in_May2.jpg

Lee Min Ho shared photos on his Instagram recently. In them he seems to be relaxing in the beauty that is Jeju Island. 

The Gangnam Blues star is shown lying on the grass making his pouty lips while staring at whomever is taking said picture.  

The other one shows him running his hand through his hair while standing in waist-high grass.  Both pictures were titled, "Hot! Jeju in May" 

LMH_Jeju_in_May1.jpg

Lee Min Ho, who is currently in a relationship with Bae Suzy of idol band Miss A, has been extremely busy, and I'm sure he's taking a much-deserved break.  My only question is...who took the pictures?  

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/guy-candy-lee-min-ho-shares-selfies-on-jeju/

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Suzy declining her rumored Chinese drama is a good thing. 

1. Very clearly the production wanted LMH girlfriend  and they will indeed use this to promote the drama. Very common tactic for C-drama who like to use gossips/scandal at the expense of the cast. I don’t want to hear she are  used him popularity and LMH..

2. This drama is a web drama and is not purchased by any major TV stations yet. In addition, China have limited the amount of costume drama broadcast on TV annually. Even if any TV station bought the drama, it's not guaranteed the government will grant them broadcast license.

3. The drama is a male-centered. Her role is combination of several female characters and serve as romantic/vase purposes. It's an idol costume drama tbh.  

So yes, I'm glad she declined the role. And for the record, the production jumped the gun and claimed that Suzy confirmed the role. The role was not taken away from Suzy, but she rejected it. There's a difference in that. '' CR SEHSEH 

Solo for other members, Suzy - CF dungeon, 'focus on group activities' being applied to Suzy only.Why JYPE keep declining Korean drama and movie offers under the excuse of focusing on group activities?

I can console myself with :she is resting and enjoying peace and quiet with family and loved ones.

Archived