❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suzy declining her rumored Chinese drama is a good thing. 

1. Very clearly the production wanted LMH girlfriend  and they will indeed use this to promote the drama. Very common tactic for C-drama who like to use gossips/scandal at the expense of the cast. I don’t want to hear she are  used him popularity and LMH..

2. This drama is a web drama and is not purchased by any major TV stations yet. In addition, China have limited the amount of costume drama broadcast on TV annually. Even if any TV station bought the drama, it's not guaranteed the government will grant them broadcast license.

3. The drama is a male-centered. Her role is combination of several female characters and serve as romantic/vase purposes. It's an idol costume drama tbh.  

So yes, I'm glad she declined the role. And for the record, the production jumped the gun and claimed that Suzy confirmed the role. The role was not taken away from Suzy, but she rejected it. There's a difference in that. '' CR SEHSEH 

Solo for other members, Suzy - CF dungeon, 'focus on group activities' being applied to Suzy only.Why JYPE keep declining Korean drama and movie offers under the excuse of focusing on group activities?

I can console myself with :she is resting and enjoying peace and quiet with family and loved ones.

I think we need to stay patient rather then pushing her to pick projects and we all saw what happened to the girl who sees smells and if she was there it could have been nasty and just in general all dramas are falling apart..

Guest jasminaaa

My favorite pics of MLB 2015 Summer Collection:wub:

CFgv70qUgAAzwAR.jpgCFg3HVhUsAEInQ9.jpgCFft_FFg_UEAAHFx4.jpgCFfy40_OWYAAc_Yvj.jpgCFg3_HVh_Us_AEIn_Q9.jpgCFfs9y_IUUAAzkll.jpgCFfs9yb_Us_AAfqku.jpgCFft_LWe_VIAABq_JM.jpg

@OPREA SIMONA@Geolyvseven  LMH's pics are taken during innisfree shooting and must be taken by innisfree photographer as expected. but if it makes you happy that Suzy is the one who took those pics of her bf, you can think whatever you want:)

Guest OPREA SIMONA

My favorite pics of MLB 2015 Summer Collection:wub:

CFgv70qUgAAzwAR.jpgCFg3HVhUsAEInQ9.jpg

@OPREA SIMONA@Geolyvseven  LMH's pics are taken during innisfree shooting and must be taken by innisfree photographer as expected. but if it makes you happy that Suzy is the one who took those pics of her bf, then you can think whatever you want:)

-​i know about,,summer love'' with Yoona 
-he go here on may 11 and on May-12-2015 Lee Min Ho is back from Jeju ;my opinion  is here he's taking a much-deserved break,in tweet is  write may /summer/jeju
-you can't be sure is innisfree photographer who makes LMH pictures..LET'S me going delulu 
- we don't know when she was going in Jeju island and i'm following every her sites and many fans ,this is a mystery 
-i'm happy too.. this photoshoot Suzy Baseball Sponsor Campaign "I am A super fan" it's for charity donation to help children who have baseball dreams

Guest jasminaaa

-​i know about,,summer love'' with Yoona -he go here on may 11 and on May-12-2015  Lee Min Ho is back from Jeju ;my opinion  is here he's taking a much-deserved break. 
-you can't be sure is innisfree photographer who makes LMH pictures..LET'S me going delulu 
- we don't know when she was going in Jeju island and i'm following every her sites and many fans ,this is an mystery 
-i'm happy too.. this photoshoot Suzy Baseball Sponsor Campaign "I am A super fan" it's for charity donation to help children who have baseball dreams

​ok my friend, lets be delulu;)

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Tomorrow is #LotteDutyFree family festival. HawaitingEmbedded image permalink

22.5.15 #LeeMinHo rehearsal for Lotte Duty Free family Concert~

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

052215 Lee Min Ho spotted rehearsing for tonight's #LotteDutyFree 2015 Family Festival (c) logoEmbedded image permalink

Guest OPREA SIMONA

There are those who see / listen only a portion of the truth and judge her  because they feel that's enough for them and who use like  their truth...Life will be much better with clear thinking before judging

where are fans here?i can't talk to myself...my last post 

SUZY & LEE MIN HO'S SIMILAR THOUGHTS by Suzy Sizzling News

°°°Definition of a charming person

~Suzy: People with confidence. People who know their own charm. And woman who can handle her own speed (W Korea March 2015).
~Lee Min Ho: First of all, a woman who understands herself and cherishes herself will make people feel her magnetism. So a woman who is full of self-confidence under any circumstance will be charming (Cosmopolitan China, Feb 2014).

°°°Food
~LMH: As for cooking, probably the only thing I can make with some confidence is ramen? (laughter.)
~Suzy: I can only cook ramen haha! (Cosmopolitan, Sept 2013)
~Lee Min Ho prefers spicy than sweet foods and rice cakes than noodles (ABS-CBN News, July 2013).
~Suzy: Food that I eat frequently when I’m exhausted is Spicy rice cakes, haha. I don’t like eating sweet stuff, I like salty and spicy food (Nylon, March 2015).

°°°Happiness (is having a communication, chat, or conversation with other people)

~LMH: Meeting and communicating with the fans helps me feel encouragement from them. These are all ways to make me feel happy (Cosmopolitan China, Feb 2014).
~Suzy: Spending much time with the staff of my company, my relatives, and my friends, and have a chat. These make me feel better (Ceci, April 2013).

°°°Hardwork

~LMH: You must work hard in your life for a better future. (The Star Magazine, Feb 2015)
~Suzy: I will try my best to do my own works and keep doing so in the future (Cosmopolitan, Sept 2013).

°°°Sleeping Habits

~LMH: I grind my teeth and talk in my sleep, which is why my pals don’t want to sleep with me when we travel (ISPlus, BOF).
~miss A members once said that Suzy talks while she's sleeping (Suzy Miss A Facts).

°°°Filial Love

~LMH: If I can be successful, I will give my parents a precious gift (SmartShe, Jan 2013).
~Suzy gifted her parents a new house, car, and  3 cafè based from her own earnings (Suzy Miss A Facts).

°°°Maternal Love

~LMH: I love my mom (Sina, 2014).
~Suzy: My mom is like my friend. She usually tells me her stories. It makes me feel very good so I can share with her everything (Cosmopolitan, 2013).

~Both Suzy & Lee Min Ho are close to their moms than their dads.

omg omg according to some who livestreamed the baeksang, suzy was mentioned by the mc when he interviewed lmh~ i can't understand the article or the words he said~ just look at his reaction, it's so cute though. here is the article (in korean though) and here is the video too

http://media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150526212512258

http://www.meipai.com/media/336278814

During the Baeksang awards, JYP (Suzy's boss who was there to perform) shook hands with LMH,he went to LMH, I think LMH was really shocked or more like taken aback, and he really bowed! hahahaha it's really a cute moment, I hope I can post a video later~ 

Archived