❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Suzy's manager followed Lee Min Ho in Instagram!

-Lee Min Ho is nominated in Paeksang Art Awards 2015. Is he going to attend? Is Suzy going to be an award presenter? Are they going to walk together in the red carpet?

Lee Min Ho's birthday, June 22, is also approaching. Will Suzy post a selca with Lee Min Ho in her Twitter, Instagram, and Weibo. Will she greet him using her social media account?

Suzy has a "heart-shaped tattoo" in her left ring finger. It was observed by fans since miss A's comeback. It is not that obvious before because Suzy wears a ring in her left finger, but now, it is clearly visible. What do you think about her tattoo?

pann-choa.blogspot.ca/…/naver-suzy-captured-with-innocent-s…

11210394_352415668289940_108095534802516

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OPREA SIMONA

Your life's song?

Suzy: Yoon Mirae's- Black Happiness

SUZY -I joked to JYP  that I need to have a percent of the song's sales because  I recommended Jessi haha.but it ended up with him buying us wine

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

95 IDOLS PICK IDOLS -1 GD 37%,2 SUZY -30%-I picked her because she is unpretentious and seems natural,pretty,good at singing and dancing,she has distinguished herself like an top star amoung the seniors female idol stars

ARIRANG -ENG SUB

Your life's song?

Suzy: Yoon Mirae's- Black Happiness

SUZY -I joked to JYP  that I need to have a percent of the song's sales because  I recommended Jessi haha.but it ended up with him buying us wine

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

95 IDOLS PICK IDOLS -1 GD 37%,2 SUZY -30%-I picked her because she is unpretentious and seems natural,pretty,good at singing and dancing,she has distinguished herself like an top star amoung the seniors female idol stars

ARIRANG -ENG SUB

Congrats mrs-bright suzy..

-Lee Min Ho is nominated in Paeksang Art Awards 2015. Is he going to attend? Is Suzy going to be an award presenter? Are they going to walk together in the red carpet?

Lee Min Ho's birthday, June 22, is also approaching. Will Suzy post a selca with Lee Min Ho in her Twitter, Instagram, and Weibo. Will she greet him using her social media account?

Suzy has a "heart-shaped tattoo" in her left ring finger. It was observed by fans since miss A's comeback. It is not that obvious before because Suzy wears a ring in her left finger, but now, it is clearly visible. What do you think about her tattoo?

So Am I the only thinking this is a Relationship related tattoo and has something to do with LMH.. now this couple is passionate and probably have been together longer then they claim they have regarding to some rumors and considering she was invited to GB premier before they claimed they have been together.. I think probably early 2014 or maybe as far back as 2013.. who knows anywayz but the truth is out there somewhere..

LMH is for sure a passionate guy in general in whatever he dose and he always smiles, and laughing out aloud and shows signs of a passionate person who is a life to the bones and the same guys to suzy so in that regard they seems to share something.. so passion people give passionate couple with the heart tattoo finger and stuff! next level relationship!

So Am I the only thinking this is a Relationship related tattoo and has something to do with LMH.. now this couple is passionate and probably have been together longer then they claim they have regarding to some rumors and considering she was invited to GB premier before they claimed they have been together.. I think probably early 2014 or maybe as far back as 2013.. who knows anywayz but the truth is out there somewhere..

LMH is for sure a passionate guy in general in whatever he dose and he always smiles, and laughing out aloud and shows signs of a passionate person who is a life to the bones and the same guys to suzy so in that regard they seems to share something.. so passion people give passionate couple with the heart tattoo finger and stuff! next level relationship!

131125 15th The Sino-South Korean Concert rehearsal

CEi5GjpUEAAKzNC.jpgCEi5GjnUMAAeowU.jpg

CEi5GjkUgAAY9dF.jpg

cr: owner

Is this from 2 years ago or from yesterday because the dates seems to be off? but she looks amazing here!

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Cute Mv of our couple btw @Opera waiting for updates on the near busan shop coffee..

Oh woow? how can videos not embed themselves this forum format is a shame!

me too ,but an rumor is just un rumor,and last date was raported on an blog without photo

,,Following a witness statement, the hottest star couple has once again confirmed their relationship.  One Korean netizen said, Lee Min Ho and Suzy visited Italian restaurant  in the netizen’s workplace, Gangnam Gu on March 3. When the couple pay for it, they haggled in front of the counter because the two wanted to get the bill first.

They did rock, paper, scissors to see who’s going to pick up the tab today.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lee Minho finally capitulated and agreed to do as she want.

http://blog.kpop-map.com/an-eyewitness-spotted-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-couple/

copy the link who you wil see  above

her favorite song Yoon mi rae-Black happiness eng 

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Suzy is the first one to wish her best friend ,Seulong Happy Birthday

Suzy:Happy Birthday Oppa /emoti/

Seulong:There's still time left kkkkk but you're first(to wish him HB)

Suzy:ah ah u're right Time I was wrong

Seulong cap:"Wah Bae Suz but you're firstㅋㅋㅋ thanks ㅋㅋ"

why i feel sometime he is responsable for their relationship

Vezi traducerea

Universal Music Taiwan FB updated https://www.facebook.com/Umusic.JKPOP/posts/10153354156662450:0

wow!!! 'Colors' taiwan version will release on 22th may

Embedded image permalink

Pics update from YADEA 

CE7aREbWMAAC5lJ.jpg

Screencaps from Minho's Pepsi Commercial

Cant wait to see the commercial, its a long time coming. 

6c14a21bjw1es3iwc56g5j20hs0dcjtu.jpg6c14a21bjw1es3iwgyuz0j20hs0dcq4w.jpg

6c14a21bjw1es3iwa95jij20hs0dcgnq.jpg6c14a21bjw1es3iwji397j20hs0dcabq.jpg6c14a21bjw1es3iwkabicj20hs0dcmyu.jpg

He will attend the following events:

May 22 Lotte Duty Free Family Concert

May 23 fan signing for Guess

May 26 Paeksang Arts Awards *Hopefully he will win, but at least he's confirmed to attend*

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE-FSlJUgAEyCmF.jpg

Guest SuzyCue

Suzy visual timeline since debut (CFs, award show MCing and many other activities excluded):

2010 July - Debut of Miss A with "Bad Girl Good Girl" (Age 15)

miss-a-suzy.png?w=450&h=600tumblr_m9chy04rwF1r2l54to3_250.gif

2010 September - Miss A comeback with "Breathe"

suzy_4.jpgGTJ3N0.gif

2010 October - First MC job for the show "Music Core"

mbc_mucor.jpg

Note: the Minho in blue t-shirt is the one some people thought Suzy is dating at first LOL

2011 January - Debut as an actress through lead role in "Dream High"

Dream-High.jpg

2011 July - Miss A comeback with "Goodbye Baby"

c12902479feb706a98e538ccfdfa56a5.jpgtumblr_lxlzzuBGlQ1qeui3so5_500.gif

2011 November - Suzy's first and only variety show as a regular cast member "Invincible Youth 2" begins airing (aired until November, 2012)

tumblr_mb4viueVmG1qdcel5o3_250.giftumblr_mb4viueVmG1qdcel5o4_250.gif

2012 February: Miss a comeback with "Touch"

6908266107_6e1e6ff3f0.jpgTOUCH-review-2.gif

2012 March: Suzy debuts on big screen as main cast on "Architecture 101"

498091.jpg

2012 June: Suzy acts as a supporting actress in the drama "Big"

beast-supports-drama-big-with-ost-song-u

2012 October: Miss A comeback with "I don't need a man"

suzy3.jpgtumblr_mf8f17lDCq1rvvqj8o1_250.gif

2013 April: Suzy stars as the female lead in drama "Gu Family Book"

GuFamilyBook3.jpg

2013 November: Miss A comeback with "Hush"

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpgtumblr_mwp2fpOBnd1r85bico1_r1_250.gif

2014: Hiatus from almost everything except CF activities, a few concert attendances and a few variety show appearances. Something new that Suzy tried was working as a narrator for a dating show called "Connection 2014" on Korean cable channel XTM.

0BwxSXAOENzXqN0QzNU40TDU0ekU

2015 March: Miss A comeback with "Only You"

tumblr_nm0bxjolMc1qf1ango3_400.pngtumblr_nlzd0h0uvS1sy8x5ho5_400.gif

Suzy has led a very busy life since her teen years. She was an online shopping mall model during middle school too:

dramafever_suzy_2_whatadrama.jpg

Archived