❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qwenli said: knetizens reactions:
1) [+1823 -237] That is...seems like...matching2) [+1555 -59] the photos are so sensational3) [+1394 -98] oh, young people are all dating, envy4) [+1208 -56] wow, I never thought of this5) [+989 -55] dizzy, kkkk, daebake
6) [+485 -64] dispatch evidence is such, they cant deny, there are photos of them entering the hotel, if they dont admit, their image will be damage. the birth of an extremely goodlooking couple. the national security agency should learn from dispatch. Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha sun are also dating but the news is buried now.
7) [+473 -106] but going to the hotel for 3 days is too much, they are only dating for a month8) [+331 - 65] yeah, dont be like GD who is not admitting. Acknowledging is good, so matching

So in one of the COUNTLESS articles that came out about this lovely couple, this love letter "that LMH supposedly wrote to one of his exes" was published. As his new fan who's still learning much about him, who he truly is and his nature behind the acting mask, I find it so lovely and sweet. I wanted to share it here (if it's fake I'll remove) just to show how sincere he is in love. I don't doubt that he's just as sweet and adoring to Suzy! :x
If he wrote such honest words at 19 to a GF who is breaking up with him, I can't imagine how doubly amazing of a lover he is now! 
Diary Lee Minho wrote for Yoon Ina in 2006

"Well, it is
I'm in love
I want to rub her head
But I end up punching it
She's adorable
I want to pinch her cheeks
I want to kiss her lips, I want to have her in my pocket
I want to piggyback her all the time
I want to hold her cold hands all the time
I want to see her more and more
I want to keep her on my side all the time
I want to give her everything
She's so precious and it can't be described in words
Yes, I dated her. I fell in love at first sight
I turned to like her
I turned to love her
I was deciding what to do
And I kept meeting her recklessly
Whether the filming was overnight
Whether I was tired, I was going crazy if I didn't see her
I approached her just like that
She rejected me twice
But on the third try, she accepted me and we were together since
It was such a happy thing for me
We kept missing the right timing before
But we got to meet each other at 20
It's a precious fate
I have you on my side
I can't be any more happier
Yes, I still don't know how to love
I don't know what I should do without you
And I don't know how to express my feelings
So I ended up saying false things
And I said things reversely
I had a lot of thoughts for several days
Different thoughts from me and you
Different ways of dating
I think we can't ignore these things
I think I'm not wise enough
Maybe I'm saying this to keep my pride
Because I was always the one getting all the things
But let me say this
If you were ready to accept everything of me,
I would've given you everything, no matter my pride
I want you to think again for the last time
If you were honest with me or if you pretended for your pride
I couldn't say all these things on the phone with you
As I'm writing this,
When I'm ready to understand and accept every single thing
and every tiny thing of you,
when I'm wise enough, I want to start with you again
Whether it's a year later, 3 years later, or 5 years later,
I'll only be thinking of your name
I hope I don't sound fake
I believe honesty works
If you think I sound fake,
then it means we didn't love for real
No, it means you didn't love me for real
You'll get busy soon. Hwaiting and you'll do well. Bye."

Video of Suzy & Lee Min Ho arriving at hotel released

Via dkpopnews 14 hours agoA video of Suzy and Lee Min Ho arriving at the hotel in London is released for a news coverage of KBS 2.

It appears that Suzy get off first followed by Lee Min Ho. Both were extra cautious hiding their face among the crowd especially Lee Min Ho who almost covered his face with his scarf. They were also spotted alighting from the same car.

Meanwhile, after their relationship has been publicized, fans are eager to know what Suzy has to say after revealing that she will answer questions regarding Lee Min Ho on Miss A"s comeback showcase.

https://youtu.be/CODqt8CNJoE

source:  http://www.ohkpop.com/209864/video-of-suzy-lee-min-ho-arriving-at-hotel-released

Guest zazhimi

i wonder why Dispatch doesn't stop coming out with videos, pictures of Minzy... are they blackmailing or asking money to stop?

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

Hi I'm a hardcore Suzy fangirl. All I can say is.... My baeby is not a baby anymore. I admit when I heard the news, I was shocked and I immediately went to my hyunzy shipper friends and we mourn till 3 days. We just made our acceptance speech today and formally let go of our ship gosh it's hard. It's really a full shock. I know Suzy dates but she never really obvious with her private life. I'm not really very familiar with LMH except I watched his dramas bof and personal preference. He is very charming. I am glad to know that he might introduced Suzy with his mom in London. It means he is sincere in dating my girl. She's also bestfriends with her mom so the idea of meeting LMH's mom will warm her for sure. I really wish they last long. Suzy needs someone who can understand her situation since she's totally a busy girl but she's also the type that cherishes moments so yeah MinZy please create more lovely memories and be happy. :D

@suzyFTW I dunno if I shud click button LoL or Awesome :D Becos I too a fan of Suzy, but I didnt mourn that long....since i'm HyunZy shipper as well as WooZy and TaecZy, I mourn one hour for each sinking ship. =)) Then reality gets to me..."Hey, the girl is dating LMH for heaven sake!!" Million girls all over the world dream to date him....you lucky gal.... Putting aside his hottest korean star status, LMH ask the Nation first love out, and the dream girl of almost every man in Korea says yes to him. He must be walking on clouds, also the envy of all men... But no complaint here... Visual ~ Perfect (both looks like they just walk out from fashion mag) Age difference ~ Perfect (7yrs is just nice, he's old enuf to take care of her yet young enuf to goof around with her) Career path~ Perfect (He is one of the best in his field, she's one of the top current idol & of cos both make millions) Yeah...no complaint here, this ahjuma is all go for this perfect couple

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

lxands said: @suzyFTW I dunno if I shud click button LoL or Awesome :D Becos I too a fan of Suzy, but I didnt mourn that long....since i'm HyunZy shipper as well as WooZy and TaecZy, I mourn one hour for each sinking ship. =)) Then reality gets to me..."Hey, the girl is dating LMH for heaven sake!!" Million girls all over the world dream to date him....you lucky gal.... Putting aside his hottest korean star status, LMH ask the Nation first love out, and the dream girl of almost every man in Korea says yes to him. He must be walking on clouds, also the envy of all men... But no complaint here... Visual ~ Perfect (both looks like they just walk out from fashion mag) Age difference ~ Perfect (7yrs is just nice, he's old enuf to take care of her yet young enuf to goof around with her) Career path~ Perfect (He is one of the best in his field, she's one of the top current idol & of cos both make millions) Yeah...no complaint here, this ahjuma is all go for this perfect couple

@LovelyShai
Totally agree with you, I am not very familiar with Suzy, but I've been reading some of her fans reactions to this news and they're all not pleased with how her agency is trying to make a big splash of this relationship in hopes of garnering more attention to the CB! I think that's just the lowest of the low!! Most fans are urging her to leave them (heard her mom is already considering it). And for her sake before anyone else, even my darling LMH (He recently was in China for an event and no one dared to ask him about this relationship, which was fabulous!) I hope the questions will be short and curt. Where she'll confirm that they are dating and they're two ppl in love. I think to expect anything beyond that is ludicrous. 
Hope she's smart enough to draw a line even if her agency is being complete A holes trying to use her for their own advantage!!  ~X(

@LovelyShai
Again forgive me as I'm very unfamiliar with her/her group or Kpop in general. I've only been introduced to K-ent industry through Kdramas a few months ago and now I'm here to cheer the couple on. So my "kpop knowledge" is very limited. I did hear the outrage about the overshadowing of her group members, if and when those questions are open for answering. I don't blame the group's fans for being irritated, I'd be too if I were one. But like you said, it seems she's the most popular of the 4, so fans of the others would blame her for taking the spotlight regardless!! 
As for her agency, I can't imagine what other reason would entice them to even allow such private matters to be addressed at such a pivotal time, other than milking he scandal for eyeballs and attention. In marketing and sales, they say...There's no such thing as bad publicity, as long as it brings attention to what you're trying to sell or promote then it's all good for business.
Now how immoral and unethical is that? is a totally different issue! Again I'm not familiar with JYP, so I don't know their business ethics, but I know how most companies do business and how they'll go to any length to try to boost sales/revenue. Using Suzy's very evident popularity and this new relationship to shine the spotlight on the CB, would be a very legit reason for them to allow it. Otherwise, I'd imagine it's HER choice, and since I don't know her I can't say that she's probably too private to discuss such matters publicly! Why else do you think this whole debacle was allowed in the first place? I'd love to hear your thoughts :) 

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate @LovelyShai
Yeah I know that much about her not wanting to take away from her group members, it's just the public that deems it so, sadly! 
Well if it's the case of a couple of questions, and it's a devil she must face, then maybe it's best to take this initiative. However, and since as you said this matter won't be left alone any time soon (both of them will be badgered for a while about it by jornos) I'm failing to see the logic of actually discussing it head on and especially at the CB event. 
Anyways, ppl will always strive to create fodder and gossip, so regardless of what those two lovelies decide to do or how they handle this public relationship (And how they're respective fans view it) will never stop things from being stirred up or brought up in the future.  Personally, ALL I care about is for them both to have a healthy and happy relationship that won't be tarnished by all the unnecessary and intrusive attention! 
Let's see how our darlings will hold and how they could stand the test of time :)

Archived