[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Oooh I found these rumours in a thread:

" The most pursued female idols by males are Son Naeun and Kim Namjoo from Apink, Yura from GsD and Bora and Dasom from Sistar.

The most pursued male idols are Chen, Tao, Chanyeol, Kai, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Sehun from EXO, L and someone else from Infinite."

Our girl seems to be quite in demand, there's some hot competition jjong.

@hjjdai5y always thankfull to have u here our lovely translator  @prism2103 thanks for the vid,.,why there is human more n more handsome everytime u see and such a charming manly he is,.,aaahh it's all bcz of our bubly charming princess KAY virus rite,.,.
before he meet KAY am admit he is handsome unquetionablely,.,he is sweet boy but not enough to steal my heart.,.and he has his own world no one can come in and keep out from people like he want to keep everything inside (introvert) i can feel as i watch some of past video of HJH,.,.but after he meet KAY bbaaamm,.,he is handsome.,.warm.,.charming and waayy more confident bcz he has someone like KAY who always supportive, understanding,.full of love,.care giver,.,and always proud to be his wife and stand beside him give her all and put trust in him,.,that's why we have this HJH manly.,.charming,.and dare to show his warm side to all and walk confidently with smile (more open),.,still HJH look best with KAY beside him,.,just no word can describe #takk maccaa ,.stylish Jun mode on #just pouring my heart to this couple,.,*no offense just my opinion
oohh btw i like his lips on that intrvw,.,look small sweet and juicy.,.the colour of his lips maammaaamiaaa,.,. such a cutie pie makes u wanna bite.,.13ver.gifaaanggg,.looks like the cosmetic brand suit him and my taste of his lips0114.gifkyyaaaaaaaa  _DYING_
ps: aahh,.,.may be am just focusing too much on his lips may bad :D #delulu mode on

Guest zhab6002622

[150407 Fancams] Girl's Day @ Jeju Blue Night Festival https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7y8oIjTINw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GnmUQYofzQ&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKBqvdm2WI&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC1fSAxIick

cr: 왜 그러구사냐

Have you read this article guys?? our sister/brother in law of Yura remember Hong Suk Chun??

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/08/hong-suk-chun-says-celebrity-couples-have-stopped-coming-to-his-restaurant/

He said, “My restaurants were known as top stars’ secret date locations, but more recently, they have stopped coming to one of my places.”

heummm~~~I'm not really sure but my delulu mind said JjongAh secret place to date..just delulu please don't take it personality guys...I'm sorry....

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :)>- :)>-

Guest mmj_leong

Oh...Ahyongie miss Jjong oppa when come to Gimpo Airport? Em..never mind ask Jjong oppa bring you to New Zealand :)

#yura

A photo posted by @hong_jh90 on Apr 8, 2015 at 5:02am PDT

Cr: to owner insta

Guest prism2103

thx @hjjdai5y for the trans! know we can always count our wonderful jjongaholics for fast and accurate trans :D - during talk time of gsd in jeju concert, yura picked a sticky note question that was for her & gsd by a chinese fan GLOBAL CELEBS!! 
woohoo!한류 스타™ ‏@Kr_HallyuStar  2h2 hours ago

#HongJongHyun IG with 303K followers now http://i.instagram.com/hjonghyun/ 

#

more yura on semir credit: OY @Love_likeyura  4hCCD-KzlUAAErVyC.jpgnot sure if this has been alrdy posted but jong's Thai OK Magazine trans (yes i think it has been posted but posting again wont be a problem lots of goodies today on twitter :D )With 홍종현 ‏@withhongjjong  5h5 hours ago

[TRANS] Hong Jonghyun OK! Magazine Thailand Interview #홍종현 cr to ying1007 via HJH DC Gall ~ 1

CCD0ajjUIAAhmuC.jpg

- ans to Q10 really got me, he use to be adamant about having a son (he deals w boys much better than girls) but remember how yura wanted a girl when they were discussing after drinking beer & eating fried chicken @ their home? well now jong doesn't mind if its a boy or girl, & one day (someday) he's going to get married & have kids & he thinks it'll be fun. & he wants a family. so he's such a family oriented guy, just seeing how respectful he is to yura's parents & filillal to his own. at this pt i dont think ny of r deluded w the thought of them being together. i mean its so obvious we dont need to do ny guessing games. let's just guess when they'll hitch it & get married lolol. nahh just enjoy ur time dating & being not so subtly cute u two :) will root for u whether together or apart. will always root for u two! :x

CCD0cKeUMAAeLbr.jpgCCD0lIqVEAApAh0.jpgCCD0mPTWEAAmhbR.jpg

4 hours ago

all this time kwanghee make him comfortable in mc in inkigayo n now i can give him compliment in mc..that i salute for his hardwork..imagine jong n that girl only..hmm would it be awkward or not?? just want to know..but i believe he can do it..

"you know the people you meet can change your life"

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v5db88Y8Y4K8R65Cz5Y4RsD
Hello everyone~v5db88Y8Y4K8R65Cz5Y4RsDThis is Jin Se Yoen came with the gentle spring breeze.Yes, this is Hong Jong Hyun.JSY: Before the opening of the movie, we both of us in  "dangerous meet the parents 2" , we decided to come to see the viewers.HJH: Really?JSY: YesHJH: Am I coming with you?JSY: of course, you must come with me.HJH: We will come to see you suddenly with the great gifts in secret.JSY: The schedule is a secret, but it will open soon. please looking forward to see us.HJH: Don't know when or where but we will see you there pleasantly. Bye~

Hello JjongAholics, 

Sorry for not joining with you in the spazzing that's going on here but sis and I are very much on JjongAH mode. Actually,we talked a lot about Jong and Yura's personalities that you've observed from the first time they meet and onwards. We are fortunate that we found this thread because this is an interesting thread. We learned many things from you, shippers, on how to read ppl's personalities based on their gestures, facial expressions and behavior. I never read ppl's behavior but you gave me an idea that its possible. I really appreciated it because being able to read ppl's behavior helps me not to be judgmental. Sorry for being off topic but Jong and Yura and you awesome JjongAholics are special to me.

PS: If there will be a JjongAholics Fan Meeting in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia or Singapore, pls. invite us, we will be there. Love you all. Let's keep spreading the JjongAH love around the world. :D   

Guest prism2103

is pouting the new "it" thing??? I'VE NEVER seen jong pout. like that. ever. well till now. they act and look so similar now. body language ladida. love it all! >:D<fanpic of yura @ reebok event 150402credits:  http://babenana.tistory.com CCFWjhCUEAEAFE1.jpg

CCFWjjnUAAAkiWG.jpgCCFWjpEUoAEMicp.jpg

hyunyu ‏@busabanaa 

Yura #유라 Semir update. Colorful Summer2015's coming soon~

CB7M-SpVEAAkBDD.jpg
CB7M9MOUMAASC07.jpg

jong sama & yura hinae is still there <3 150408AKINA_YUKI ‏@ryomatsuyuki  7h7 hours agoView translation JjongAh去過的牛排館、烤肉店、南怡島簽名(4/4) CCEHhT-UkAAggM-.jpg

fellow shippers I want to talk about this, 
I have seen many photos comparing and saying how Jjong expresses himself better now,but , He didn't change, he was brought back by Ah Young:

gKgHD1B.gif
0IZm1ZN.gif

his gestures have always been there, I think he joined WGM because he was building this image thathe didn't want, and didn't help him to be a recognized actor, Ah Young helped him to bring back his playful self to the audience,so they were pretty similar since the begging, just that he had lost it for a bit, remember how Ah Young kept saying that he is notwhat he looks like.
After ending WGM I think he understood that being himself out in the open its pretty safe so he looks very caring and outgoing like this,of course Ah Young has something to do with it ,  but it was all hidden for his closest friends I think. 
xeT5fNN.gif

All in one gif, you can see his tongue on the side too, so his goal was always the same, to be bright and show another side, something might have happened within a year. @daloula I think Ah Young was his life  changing experience in order to come back, the experience came with love too , haha

https://instagram.com/p/1NdVaYgqCD/

https://instagram.com/p/1NckDTC75o/

Edy15 Yeah I agree with you after watching almost everything he has been on thanks to wgm. I noticed that he was playful but at one point he changed a lot and I wonder if it was because of the image his agency wanted to give him or because at one point of his career he had a life changing experience.

Guest bbblyzu3

@Edy15 may I borrow this gif
xeT5fNN.gif
I'm sorry Jjong but I can't help not to laugh again looking at this gif.
he look cute and funny at the same time :))  8->

edit: @Edy15 & @daloula or maybe both have the same habit (the tongue) before wgm? < if it's this one then I can say it as beautiful coincidence hehehe