[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rant567

I was away for more than 10 days without internet access, got back, read the first thread and got panic reading that the forum was locked. THanks god I reread the last few pages carefully and clicked on the link only to find out that I have bookmarked this thread before. pabo me! hahahahahaha
I have to read a lot of page though. It's amazing that this thread has moved so fast. how am I going to finish reading all of this page? TT"
They look healthy and happy. Especially Jjong since he looks so .... I dont know how to say it, manly may be? his face structure is different, as if he got this upgraded manliness in him now. or may be it is just me who have not seen them for 10 days and all of sudden I think they are different?
I need to start backtracking now and see what else is new from them :) nice to be in this second home :)

Guest hjjdai5y

KOARI INTERVIEW TRANSLATION [video shared by @prism2103 ]

J : Hello Koari, I'm HJH.
Q1(about song he will sing during FM) : it's a song that I usually like. I thought what song should I sing so that everyone will like.I choose one ballad and one band song. I thought a lot what kind of song Japanese people will like, and I think they will like it if I sing the original version of 'Snow Flower'. so, I sing that song.
Q2(about Japan FM) : firstly, it's going to start soon. as the time come, I've become more nervous. When I first came here, I remembered that I was nervous too.But compared to before, I want to show my comfortable side so I'm trying to lessen my nervousness. and this is my 2nd FM, I heard that many people came. so I'm waiting with thankful heart.
Q3(his popularity) : yes compared to that time, it feel real now. at the airport, many people recognize me and many fans came. they gave me gifts and letters. I was surprised since I was just woke up from my sleep.so compared to before, I feel it is more real now.
Q4(his activity) : All (his works) left memories to me but still my first entertainment program WGM and drama MAMA are memorable for me.
Q5(movie 'Clash of Families 2') : I've always wanted to do comedy since a long time ago. I want to show my cool looks but if I show only one look, it could be boring. also because I have thoughts on challenging few roles. I really enjoyed the filming. 망가진(someone act crazy, impression destroyed) role for now, it was so fun to the point that I think it could get destroyed more(망가진 his role). I'm looking forward on how the movie will be. 

Thanku as always @hjjdai5y for translations >:D<

Kyaaaa! His answer in this part... Q4(his activity) : All (his works) left memories to me but still my first entertainment program WGM and drama MAMA are memorable for me.

Jjong, of course WGM is the most memorable to u... U wrote a memorable goodbye message to your wife... That means she will be your first and last wife forever! Opps! Deluluness again! Hahaha =))

Stopping here for a while and want to share my opinion about our Princess Ahyoung (writing in the middle supervise the exam) :)>-

During WGM show and post WGM show with fancam had been shared, i think uri Ahyoung is very friendly and easy to make friend (of course her bright attitude being the reason).

#1. Even though she was nervous while visiting HJH drama location (ep 21?) She could make conversation with his partner in Mama and another actor lively.

#2. On ISAC 2015 we saw she talked with Nana very familiar and seems they have already known each others for years. Blessed someone who brought that vid to our first thread. Their conversation was not published for the show but she did it with sincere. This vid has broke all the scandal rumors.

#3. During TV Cable award, again, another fancam showed us that she talked a lot with HJH co-star who sat beside her. She knew how to make his friend feel comfortable while they sit side by side and did lovey dovey. LoL. I didn't know when they knew each other exactly, but i was sure there was HJH role introduced them. But, unlucky the guy beside HJH (the owner of this vid is his fans), seems no one talked to him on that table, i think one event is like wait one year for him. If Yura sat between HJH and this guy, of course she will talk a bit with this guy (sorry i forgot his name). But smart Jjong had handled her well for being a bodyguard, LoL.

#4. No wonder HJH will introduce Yura with his new movie co-star. If doesn't happen yet, may be someday they will. Hope its not my delusion ;)

Whether they are dating or not, i think among HJH female best friend, Yura is the luckiest. She had experienced to know more about his childhood/ his school. She was introduced to almost all his best friend, including bracelet owner. HJH told to Yura's mom that his parent like Yura, its mean she has one spot in HJH families heart, and it also mentioned in ep 38 while they discussed about how the husband support wife in front of MIL. :x don't you think she is so special?

So, what kind of man could let this great lady go from his side? She has both, inner beauty and goddess perfect body. Certainly not you right HJHshiii...?

Edit: eiits.. double space work now for me.. yeay... This thread could endure my sleepy while waiting my student exam. If i didn't come here, i will keep yawn til next 1 hour :D Gumawong

Guest amiphan0204

Edy15 said: edit someone reposted the pics, anyway 

@hjjdai5y anything new from this video, it has been bothering me that all the articles mention something different lol ,there is even one that asks if Jjong would like to marry someone like Jiyeon and he says why not.... but don't worryabout this.Gomawong @edy15. Btw anyone motices the reporters asked Jjong to pose like THOR? Why THOR? something must be going on kkkkkk? 

Guest luciamisae

@hjjdai5y: thank you for translating..... sorry cut your post, but this line make me smile..
Q4(his activity) : All (his works) left memories to me but still my first entertainment program WGM and drama MAMA are memorable for me.

off course it will be your memorable, bcs you met AY in WGM, and in the same period you also shooting MAMA . suddenly i remembered that they talked about drama MAMA in WGM pretty much. as i remembered they talked about drama mama in ep 19 part 2, ep 21, and ep 22. and as i remembered in ep 21, AY told HJH about what his friend opinion about him ( i think HJH friends play the same drama with AY...i don't know who are they, but the pictures of them appeared in those eps ) so i think AY talked about HJH out of WGM show, it means that she didn't treat WGM just acting, she also digged about HJH personality....( gosh! i really don't want to blow my delulu , but it seem hard..)

Guest hjjdai5y

Edy15 said: edit someone reposted the pics, anyway 

@hjjdai5y anything new from this video, it has been bothering me that all the articles mention something different lol ,there is even one that asks if Jjong would like to marry someone like Jiyeon and he says why not.... but don't worryabout this.

Guest bbblyzu3

mmj_leong said: Oh...jjong jjong miss Ahyongie just like us =)) sooooo cute♡♡♡ I'm dead my heart.. ^^^--^-----^-------------

Cr: to owner insta

Yes! Jjong is infected called VBT-01 KAY virus... A virus without cure... =)) @bbblyzu3 :> Okay i better sleep! Goodbam Jjongaholics!

@dee_230208 please don't remind me of the kiss! Hahaha. It's like watching Jjong and Ahyoung... You know... :-/

Hello Shippers~~
Wah wah wah~~~ was so busy and just visited thread by now~~ Uyeeeeey~~~ I watched the interview and yuhuuuuu~~~ so happy to heard him said that WGM one of the most memorable project. Kkkkkkkk~~~ wah my happy heart~~
thanks @hjjdai5y to shared it here.. And agree with you, I still haven't found any videos of the Police Family2 where Jjong mentioned "just between the two of us" and "never mind marrying JSY" and I  remember Soompi translated it from OSEN. the media reports scarifying me now~~~ huhuhu~~~ better be careful yeoreobun~~~
Oh yeah @mmj_leong I'm the one who gave brief translation to prism1203's post , Jjong will have fansign for Kell Cosmetics in myeongdong on 11st April, one of the product launching is Urban Dollkiss here another translated article by BNT and KpopHerald

Guest teredenz

@hjjdai5y thank you for all the translations 

why WGM and MAMA is the most memorable to HJH

after their memorable vacationthey talked about mama in their new house, ep 19, and yura got jealous because of the foot bath hahaha, i like this ep coz i saw HJH laugh a LOT hahahaand it was not just simple laughter, He was like . . . "how will i explain my self that, it was just work"  LOL  

jw3od.gifjw3vb.gifjw41i.gifep 20, yura getting personal because of HJH's answer hahaha, She's like ..."if you can do that in the drama why cant you do the same with me" lol,and HJH is dying inside while explaining in his BIR, cute!jw48u.gifjw4b0.gifEp 21,  they prepare a meal for the whole crew of MAMA, and because HJH has to stay to finish the shooting, (there could be a hug, but oh well let just leave it like that lol)jw4h2.gifEp 23, hand massage hahaha, yura even imitated jong's partner (sorry i forgot the name hahahaha) if the camera wasn't there maybe something, something.....(dying here hahaha) more could have happened  jw4iz.gifjw4l9.gif