[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest mmj_leong

I think Jjong meet his friend during the Mizuno event. Jjong add him as friend in Instagram after the event if I'm not mistaken :)

Guest amiphan0204

karatekid08 said: Jjong Seobang with his friend...  B-)

p.s. lets not spam his friends IG accounts... its nice we receive some info or updates from them..  we can like their posts but spamming is not in our nature...kekeke right jjongaholics? we love jjongah with respect...  ;)

Guest luciamisae

@amiphan0204 :it seems that his friend still connect them with jjongah. See those pic with #jjongah make my morning lighter... :)) thanks @karatekid08 to post those pict. i wonder why his friend put #jjongah in his I.G...may be bcs he knows that jjongah have a huge fanbase...oooooooor it's a hint??? he knows something going on with HJH and Ay..( delulu mind come again ...:)))

From the video preview for Off To School @prism2103 has shared, looks like Yura& Seulgi (RedVelvet) got assign to make manhwa (cartoon/manga), which is her weakness i guess. Cos i hear the words manhwa several times in that video and from pic that @molaihawaii post, it is indeed looks like she draw manhwa

Looks like what i hear is right,follow @GsDTranslate on twitter (i'm using phone so its hard to share the link) have the trans of Yura Off To School prev video. And it is right she try to make manhwa.

woohooo,.,.,9.48 Am in my side of the world,., assaaaa,.,.what a great day to start to our jjongah and jjongaholics,., thanks for the update @prism2103 @karatekid08 and awesome pic and gifs @molaihawaii.,. :-* :x like this 6 days waiting wont be too loong.,.,.KAY on JTBC off to school will be fun to watch curious what will be she draw for the given mission.,., :-? :-B
till then everyday jjongah day.,.,what a great day,.. <:-P <:-P

Guest Fatih07

Woaahhh yura keep on the most searched in daum?, maybe something happen in jeju?, it make me so happy to know that her popularity keep growing, fighting my lovely girl! =D> :x

Huuuhuuuu something fishy here after jjong bf liked yura & jjongah pic on ig and now another friend put an #jjongah on his picture.. \:D/ :-\"

Guest Tiggersays_TTFN

Guys, I have a confession to make.
I tried.  I really tried.
I said to myself that I won't force the JjongAh together after WGM.  I'd allow them to live their separate lives.  I'd support them individually.
BUT HOW CAN I??  HOW??  HOW??
When they continue to give all these teeny, tiny clues, just enough to keep my heart beating for them.
When I can't tell where coincidence ends and fate begins.
When I'm here lurking everyday just to get crumbs ~ and do the happy dance when I get more than what I expect.
Ah, blimey!
I'm done.  DONE.
Get me, JjongAh?
I'm never getting over the both of you.
JjongAh forever fighting!

:x

Guest amiphan0204

@luciamisae maybe he knew there is something something something... (hong suk cheon version) :)))))

Guest prism2103

150407 PD of "off to school" show was talking (complimenting?) yura google trans: - yura the new transfer student was given the nick name of "yu tail" (no idea, think its a compliment) b/c she was obsessed about the details when it came to art. - art competition @ hwalyaksang highschool school.- yura selgi & eun ji won were assigned to comic creation. alarmed yura was worried and said, "i've never drawn cartoon before". Yura who is from Ulsan Art Highschool was known for her landscape & sketch drawings thus was full of worry when it came to cartoon. In this regard, 'Oh, I'll go school' a steaming noeun PD said, "Yura who was obsessed with the sketch mainly to detail, so got the nickname" Oil tail, "said the Jura projected to challenge in the new field of comics to raised expectations.- the episode will be broadcasted on the 14th kst. 
if anyone who knows korean PLS TRANS would love to know what kind of nick name they gave our yura :) http://m.tvreport.co.kr/?c=v&m=v1&idx=687451

edit someone reposted the pics, anyway 
 https://youtu.be/5RwCtVX_rsg 
 @hjjdai5y anything new from this video, it has been bothering me that all the articles mention something different lol ,there is even one that asks if Jjong would like to marry someone like Jiyeon and he says why not.... but don't worryabout this.

Guest dhardjakusumah

Perhaps uri KAY also got more shipper from KPOPSTAR audiences....this girl's charisma is really really something...from Hera Park,Jjong Hyungs (Lee soo hyuk,kim young kwang),kim se jun stylist...who didn't have good time with her?they all LAUGHED AND HAPPY just being with YURA...even kim woo bin admitted that he also enjoy watching JJONGAH on WGM...Hong Jong Hyun is really lucky to be paired up with her....Our couple will always be Top 10 on Daum...wait till she appears on JTBC and Jong Hyun with his new movie,they will be no 1...hahaha....where there's Jong Hyun,people always thinking about Yura....when they see Yura...they will also think about Hong Jong Hyun...it'll always be like that...The more people loving our couple,the more prayers for them to become real couple in real life....oh yeaaaah.....Pallleeeee GSD comeback...we really wanna see yura being interviewed by hong jong hyun on stage and gsd receiving the award from hong jong hyun on inkigayo...pls make it real,wanna see their eye contact to each other....there we can find out whether they fall in love with each other or not....we can't be fooled anymore,we'll be the happiest shipper if theirchemistry is still there....

Guest hjjdai5y

Translation (highlighted part only) article shared by @prism2103
'유테일'로 불리며 디테일에 집착하는 미술과 학생으로 활약했다는 전언이다.
- Yura was called "Yu tail" [Yura + detail. hangul: Yu + te il ] because she's obsessed with detail as an art student.
김노은 PD는 "소묘를 주로 했던 유라는 디테일에 집착했다. 그래서 '유테일'이라는 별명을 얻었다"면서 새로운 분야인 만화에 도전장을 내민 유라에 대한 기대감을 높였다.
- Kim Noeun PD said, "Yura who mainly do sketch was obsessed with detail. so she got a nickname 'Yu tail' ", raising the expectations to Yura who will challenge the new area of comic.
울산 예고 미술과 출신인 유라는 풍경, 소묘 종류만 그려봐서 만화에는 걱정이 앞섰다
- Yura who was a former student of Ulsan Art Highschool becomes worried of comic because she had only draw scenery and sketch before.

Guest prism2103

140508 jong's koari intv

talks about his favorite songs,  japanese fanmeet, wgm & mama drama, comedy movie & things he wants to show as an actor. :)