[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest koreanway11

hi guys! so happy to see the post about the translated q n a on jongs japan fanmeet. i know its not lip service esp. his answer about wgm n yura...lol... so happy the shippers are giddy about it. look at the posted pictures...he seems really happy...because its kinda soccer and he is in his element? he really did change for the better.he maybe look like that with his close friends but he has this model like persona in the public before...rarely smiles...but now look at him... o my! he is really more handsome and yura really literally blossomed... both are happy...

Guest melissaghendrix

Hi All, 
I'm a silent lurker from the first thread, I think I started reading and have been a devoted Jjongah fan since page 500. I just started getting into Kpop and the Korean culture last year. (Watching Drama Fever, Discovering Groups that I like, etc). 
I was devastated when Jjongah left WGM. I'm turning 30 this year and I've never shipped any celebrity or group before in my life. It felt like I had Broken up with a Boyfriend! :) 
I love this couple and seriously wants what is best for them. I got my oldest daughter to watch all the episodes of WGM and Girl's day videos. Yura is my bae, she is very bright, sweet and I love her innocence. 
Thank you all for your updates, videos, detective skills.... I'm sad that there isn't as much news on Saturday but my ritual is to check this thread every night and morning.. just to see if there is any news! You guys are awesome :) I will go back to my silent lurking but I just wanted to post how much I appreciate everyone's hard work on keeping us silent lurkers updated on everything JJONGAH! <3 

I just want to write this and then we'll leave the case behind us ok? :)

@angelica_21_07 I believe that you had no bad intention when you took my graphics and made changes to them. Yes, I was very angry and upset at first, but I forgive you and want to let it pass this time. However, the picture has still not been removed from the Facebook page, and I ask you to kindly remove it or ask the admin to remove it for you (though I know she hasn't been online much...)

It has never been my intention to hunt down anyone or act like a dramaqueen who begs for attention. I am not Picasso or Monet. I am a normal girl who enjoys to play around with Photoshop. My graphics are not important to anyone, but each piece is precious to me. I am really not talented whatsoever, so I use lots of time and effort to make a presentable graphic. Sometimes one piece can take me a day, sometimes it can take me weeks to be done with one. I make graphics when I'm happy, sick, tired and have a lot of emotions inside. I'm not good with words so making artworks is my way to express myself. Seeing my work being used like that really hurts me.

So please, remove the picture from that Facebook page, and then we'll leave this behind us. And please Angelica, don't be scared to post here in this thread ok? I believe you have learned your lesson now. Continue to support JjongAh like you have always done. no bad feelings between us, I promise you that *hugs*

To the rest of you, thank you for the kind words and the support. You are all so wonderful to me. But I will not make or share anymore graphics for the time being. :) *hugs*

fhyun said: This might be delusional but I think Jonghyun is checking his Instagram more often now. Like everyday? Lol. He either followed someone or liked someone's post lately. Yes, every single day! Eventho he didn't follow my Yura, is it wrong if I'm so sure that he's stalking her IG? He must be like, "Did Ahyoung-ie updated something just now?" then he pulled out his phone, open his IG, quickly typed yura_936 (omg he memorized it!) and.. "No update yet..?" "Nevermind, I'll like some picture first. Who knows she might post something later. Well, who knows right.." Then he's patiently waiting, waiting and waiting. OK, I think I'm talking about myself just now. Yes, that's definitely me. Bye. *ugly sobs*

Guest Tinkiebell

What happened to @anniepanda 's graphic is deplorable. 
This is not the first time this happens in this thread. So let this be reminder, yet again, to us all:
We have a lot of talented people in this thread, and they all share their precious works here in this thread, be it a fanfic, a graphic, an image edit, a gif, a FMV, a translation, etc, etc, because of their love for the Jjongah and for the thread. Taking their works outside this thread might mean that you love their works so much that you want to share it with others. It's good to appreciate someone else's works like that, but please, show it by not appropriating their content.
Likewise, when you share something from outside in this thread, do the same courtesy, and please make sure to always give a proper credit.
@dee_230208 , don't worry, we check the list for double entries. :)
And what does it mean to have the Jjongaholic status/color? Simply that your side profile (like the one you see below), will change colors from the normal member's grayish blue shades to the jjongaholics' purple shades that we voted for before. And instead of "member", your title will change to "Jjongaholic". That's all :)
sidebar.jpg

Guest Rainylou

Thankiu @jjongah4eva.. KYK reacted a bit shock say 'jesuji-ssi??' KYK expresion say 'shirooo!' but stylist hyung say 'yes, true must call her in law' When jjong told to call her inlaw... Ahyoung see KYK not comford and soon say 'call me wht ur comford' n KYK continued to call her yura,hihi N the way jjong stare ahyoung when her say that is no joke like 'why u dont want they call u inlaw?' Yes KYK n ahyoung dominant Confersation between them, maybe thats why jjong never ending stare to his wife.. I love this episode somuch... Everytime i feel bad bcz otherside of jjongah couple issue, i watch this f4 with youngjandi ep so iam being happy again..

Guest DerpxVIP

@angelica_21_07  I think it's about high time that you take that photo down from your page, it's actually quite rude to take an edit that someone has spent time making and then alter it and upload it as if it was your own without giving any credit whatsoever. I usually don't get irritated by most things but I HATE when people take other people's things that have had such hard work and effort put into them and don't give credit or even ask for permission to use it. I myself have had people take my images without permission and use them, but you see, they credited me. 
After observation I think it's obvious that @anniepanda is NOT comfortable with you using her edit. So simply take, it, down.

Guest DerpxVIP

Can somebody link me the signature rules, I'm actually getting annoyed by the fact my signature is constantly taken down =.=

good morninggg.. @Tinkiebell i registered my name also but i dont know whether it success or not.. how i want to check? btw, happy 6th b'day to my sweet little princess.. she woke up n suddenly asked who i like most.. yura oh jong? and of course my answer would be JJONGAH..oh my girl, u really knew ur mom now addicted to jjongah lately. we will celebrate ur birthday with happiness today Plus all the photo had posted by my lovely jjongaholics here...tq guys. for the translation n photo.. i hv backthread again due to im not feeling well n bz lately.. n todday is JJONGAH DAYYYYY \:D/ \:D/ n i hope moree photo n video will be captured here.. u guys are awesome... jjong really look more matured n like real married guy. u really changed by yura brightness dude.....

@Tinkiebell thanks a lot dear...Finnaly i get it....hahaha... Cant wait to see those Jjongaholic tittle. :x Nnnnn HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS...HAPPY JJONGAH DAY..for our SBS MCs COUPLE.... (altough for us now everyday is jjongah day) . .. Cant wait to see how great are our couple in this day mc ing.. =D> ;;)

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing, three weeks post-Jjongah:

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, March 28, 2015 3.9 13.2
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

0OCNo6P.png