[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

This might be delusional but I think Jonghyun is checking his Instagram more often now. Like everyday? Lol. He either followed someone or liked someone's post lately. Yes, every single day! Eventho he didn't follow my Yura, is it wrong if I'm so sure that he's stalking her IG? He must be like, "Did Ahyoung-ie updated something just now?" then he pulled out his phone, open his IG, quickly typed yura_936 (omg he memorized it!) and.. "No update yet..?" "Nevermind, I'll like some picture first. Who knows she might post something later. Well, who knows right.." Then he's patiently waiting, waiting and waiting. OK, I think I'm talking about myself just now. Yes, that's definitely me. Bye. *ugly sobs*

Guest amdbest

fhyun said: This might be delusional but I think Jonghyun is checking his Instagram more often now. Like everyday? Lol. He either followed someone or liked someone's post lately. Yes, every single day! Eventho he didn't follow my Yura, is it wrong if I'm so sure that he's stalking her IG? He must be like, "Did Ahyoung-ie updated something just now?" then he pulled out his phone, open his IG, quickly typed yura_936 (omg he memorized it!) and.. "No update yet..?" "Nevermind, I'll like some picture first. Who knows she might post something later. Well, who knows right.." Then he's patiently waiting, waiting and waiting. OK, I think I'm talking about myself just now. Yes, that's definitely me. Bye. *ugly sobs*

@fhyun I also have a thought like u . we have known that Hong Jong Hyun ssi this guy is really really less active indeed. But these days I realize he is more active, it's like I can feel his move in insta even thought he doesn't post anything but seems like he's active everyday. Why? ? Why? ?? Why ??? I think all of u and me also have the same delulu thought :))))))))))))) but who know! !!!!!!! and when hearing he fl someone, I feel so relaxed b.c he doesn't fl yura. I really don't want see any spam in their insta so don't fl each other jjongah, let keep chatting in kakao and making a phone call as usual. As u see, if this is his friends, he definitely fl them soon. Ahyoung is really close to him maybe more than friend and she is the one whom he is really thankful . Of cos he definitely will fl, but he doesn't, so I think it means "Must be something" ~~ :)) :))

Guest hani_jjongah

Sorry just asking.. What can I do because I forgot whether I have registered to be a jjongaholic or not 8-} (I can't help it cause my brain was full of jjongah and it makes me forget some important things LOL )So, the thing is, if I registered again, is it my registration will be count as spam ?
Help me @anniepanda or anyone here.. I hope I can do it before the deadline [-O<
p/s: I'm so shy to ask this .. pabo ahh~ this is all my fault. How can I covered my Ahyoungie's face kkk =)) 

rainylou_stv said: @minchinlee u right... Now i watch again uri jjongah wgm, bcz i really miss them so bad.. I realise 'weird feel' of jjong about kim yookwang.. 1st.when he heard 19yo ahyoung proposed KYK, he feel shock.. 2nd.right after he watched the youtube video how ahyoung proposed n ask if she feel weird if meet KYK right now, he looks ayoung with deep wide eyes for 3sec, 3rd.when he want call KYK he said 'your old love' to ahyoung n when he ask KYK if he remember ahyoung whos proposed him about 6y ago n he said yes, jjong oppa expresion is bit jelous, 4th.when they r meet, KYK n ahyoung did eye contact for some second right before jjong oppa said 'should u call her SIL' n his eyes look to KYK.. (I cant capture bcz i used phone, can someone help to make this 4 moment, mianhe hihi).. Iam just curious how jjong oppa reaction if right know yura n KYK have opportunity to working together, ex: photoshoot as a couple? Would he feel die bcz jelouse to his brother?? Hihiii

Guest mmj_leong

@jjongah4eva I'm now a bit worried when LSG ssi come back end April or May...when he be in Inkigayo haha! That Jjong serious jealousy face ohho ;) his name been mentioned 5 to 6 times in the SHOW... hahahahaah

jjongah4eva said: rainylou_stv said: @minchinlee u right... Now i watch again uri jjongah wgm, bcz i really miss them so bad.. I realise 'weird feel' of jjong about kim yookwang.. 1st.when he heard 19yo ahyoung proposed KYK, he feel shock.. 2nd.right after he watched the youtube video how ahyoung proposed n ask if she feel weird if meet KYK right now, he looks ayoung with deep wide eyes for 3sec, 3rd.when he want call KYK he said 'your old love' to ahyoung n when he ask KYK if he remember ahyoung whos proposed him about 6y ago n he said yes, jjong oppa expresion is bit jelous, 4th.when they r meet, KYK n ahyoung did eye contact for some second right before jjong oppa said 'should u call her SIL' n his eyes look to KYK.. (I cant capture bcz i used phone, can someone help to make this 4 moment, mianhe hihi).. Iam just curious how jjong oppa reaction if right know yura n KYK have opportunity to working together, ex: photoshoot as a couple? Would he feel die bcz jelouse to his brother?? Hihiii

Guest hani_jjongah

amdbest said: fhyun said: This might be delusional but I think Jonghyun is checking his Instagram more often now. Like everyday? Lol. He either followed someone or liked someone's post lately. Yes, every single day! Eventho he didn't follow my Yura, is it wrong if I'm so sure that he's stalking her IG? He must be like, "Did Ahyoung-ie updated something just now?" then he pulled out his phone, open his IG, quickly typed yura_936 (omg he memorized it!) and.. "No update yet..?" "Nevermind, I'll like some picture first. Who knows she might post something later. Well, who knows right.." Then he's patiently waiting, waiting and waiting. OK, I think I'm talking about myself just now. Yes, that's definitely me. Bye. *ugly sobs*

Thanks everyone for the translation from JH's Fanmeeting in Japan & photos from his event for Mizuno. I don't know why, but suddenly this thought came to my mind, it's lucky that JjongAh left WGM, when they are still on WGM, this kind of news came out, so I think it's normal or maybe some will think that: oh, they promote for the show. But now, even they left the show, their name are still stick each other, from fans to reporters. Thanks WGM bringing us JjongAh, create a lot of memories for JjongAh, & also thanks WGM to let them leave, so that now we can feel double happy when we saw news (fanmeeting in Japan). Everyday is JjongAh day, JjongAholic yay

Guest prism2103

fyi: if u guys would like to post a bunch of pictures or gifs PLS REMEMBER to use SPOILERS so that it wont affect our page. lagging & technical glitches occur often b/c members are posting too many pictures w.out spoilers. instructions for a spoiler: [spoiler.]pictures/gifs in between[/spoiler.] (take out the periods (i just placed them so the actual spoiler wont be in effect.))----------------------------------------------150228 more pictures of jong @ the mizuno soccer event! - seems like they also had a raffle ticket activity. credits: on picY ‏@hjjong_90  5h5 hours ago

150328 미즈노 골든타임 홍종현 1 표정ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ >_<

CBMLwQkUkAANy0I.jpg
again credit on pic & あきもん ‏@akimon_  5h

CBMND2mUMAEnejE.jpg
CBMHc7DUQAARqy_.jpg

한류 스타™ ‏@Kr_HallyuStar  34m34 minutes ago

When Jjong ask about Yura's skinship w/ co-star in dodohara, I love Jjong's answer " of course I care about it, that's y I tried to ask her.

- yes he cares a lot.

- for yura's fictitious ideal type (lee seung gi)

- for the possibility of yura fangirling over his model besties

- for her ex-boyfriends

- for her past experiences in the skinship department (always wanting to be her 1st no one and ONLY)

- for her feelings & thus renders into all that she asks for (aegyo, saranghae song, nurunji...) 

- for ppl's sentiments w them being together. whether it b the public, their friends, and their parents. 

- he's jelly belly, caring & attentive, overly protective & loving b/c HE CARES FOR YURA. :x :x

:) happy day.