[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

first of all thanks to @naivete138_stv @neena086 @newbie001 for the translation and picture about coincidence or fate of our JJongah you know i start to sing Something now "na man molla sseot deon something bun mye ghi heu kkyeo jyeo must be something" i was the only one who didn't know about this something i clearly feels it must be something SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING

@naivete138_stv thank you for the translations in the Japan FM. @neena086 thank you for the photos, yeah, so them and I also thought they wore them on the same day....
I enjoyed JjongAh's time visually in WGM but then what's happening after WGM is more real and even if news about them are scarce now, I think both had already hinted enough to fans that they are good and the sincerity they have for each other continues. Jjong would not say anything unless he means it, and we have proven that during WGM all through out the program. And when he reminded AY that the fortune teller also told them he won;t cheat, I think he was already referring to her not as AY in WGM but on a personal level between them.
Can I request again for the shoes you are mentioning? I think I missed that one...  :-??

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2008340/spoiler-box-query

how come my posts work in that page , but not in this thread lolfirst post in that page works , but not here , been having this problem.
zZbYPUw.jpg

@stitch4190 
instagram doesn't work for me here ...

mslee said: @naivete138_stv thank you for the translations in the Japan FM. @neena086 thank you for the photos, yeah, so them and I also thought they wore them on the same day....
I enjoyed JjongAh's time visually in WGM but then what's happening after WGM is more real and even if news about them are scarce now, I think both had already hinted enough to fans that they are good and the sincerity they have for each other continues. Jjong would not say anything unless he means it, and we have proven that during WGM all through out the program. And when he reminded AY that the fortune teller also told them he won;t cheat, I think he was already referring to her not as AY in WGM but on a personal level between them.
Can I request again for the shoes you are mentioning? I think I missed that one...  :-??

Guest lov3dj_stv

I tend to not believe in couple items because a lot of celebs wear same clothing brands, especially if it is a higher end name. However knowing they have share similar tastes is too adorable to ignore! It still makes my heart flutter!... Jjong's FM sounds so great! Wish to one day meet both of them in person!

lov3dj_stv said: I tend to not believe in couple items because a lot of celebs wear same clothing brands, especially if it is a higher end name. However knowing they have share similar tastes is too adorable to ignore! It still makes my heart flutter!... Jjong's FM sounds so great! Wish to one day meet both of them in person!

@lov3dj_stv and @daloula hahaha..yeah we still step on the ground. Just our dream n hope that fly high. N of course that happen when delulu mind attack us. (Ssstttt..but dont forget to always make a wish n pray that our delulues becomes true...aameen [-O< [-O< )

Another coincidence... Do know who is the mc at mizuno? The mc is yura's brother on reckless family 3 yang se hyeong ( sorry this day i can't handle my delulu mind, this is jjongah fault) www.instagram.com/p/0xSWQvPrwX/

#홍종현 @mizunokr #미즈노골든타임 홍종현이랑 #양세형 이랑 머리하나도 더 차이남

A photo posted by SoohyunCho (@soohyun_cho) on Mar 28, 2015 at 4:42am PDT

edit: correct me if i'm wrong, because the mc voice is really familiar and after i'm search his name on ig with #양세형 and this photo comeout and after look the hd photo from @Edy15 his face kind a different, maybe he become more handsome after loss weight? Hahahahhahaha

daloula said: lov3dj_stv said: I tend to not believe in couple items because a lot of celebs wear same clothing brands, especially if it is a higher end name. However knowing they have share similar tastes is too adorable to ignore! It still makes my heart flutter!... Jjong's FM sounds so great! Wish to one day meet both of them in person!

I don't know why but somehow after saw GIF from @Edy15, it seems that Jjong looks calm and relax with his fans that touching touching his back..hahahaha... Maybe if you still remember back to the earlier WGM episod, you could saw that he so STRESS when all the Gag Womans touching him. hahahha... Owwhh...it could be and it must be if i want to said.."THE POWER OF AHYOUNG" that changed him personally maybe..(Delulu again sorry but not sorry... :) =)))

@Edy15 thanks for the photos of Jjong playing soccer. He is like a child, carefree and having a good time. I tried to click awesome on your post above in a spoiler but it failed three times :)) just so you know that I am liking them very much.. :-bd
about couple things..yes it can never be 100% because anyone can wear same things even if not a couple. But more than one coincidences is what what we often call fate or destiny. and whatever it is, I think it is a good vibe for us shippers and for JjongAh, too. It tells how their taste are interlinked or the same. :D

Guest mmj_leong

9. 我結中跟YURA旅行的地方是普吉島---(X) 峇里島 宗說這題大家都知道吧 沒想到還是有人錯~ 宗有愣一下 For the Japan FM there are one session of true or false for the fans to answer question. There is one question they asked as above: 9.Jjong & Yura went for vacation at Phuket. The answer should be false(X) Bali. Jjong said I think this question everyone knows :) but there are fans still give wrong answer.. Jjong a bit distracted hahahah! Obvious Jjong :) ♡♡ Wow and thanks for sharing Jjong photos on the event! AYie favourite hair style indeed ;) super handsome ♡♡

@LeanzaE i know right! this tumblr page is dae-to-the-bak! hihihi, everytime i miss them i come to this tumblr. (thankyou for the mysterious writer) and one of this shipper blog, @Jung_Yuri ♥ you can click this link https://ngoctramhoa.wordpress.com/, pardon me to promote your page @Jung_Yuri, cause it's awesome! ♥♥♥♥♥

and see this body swap!

talkative jong & eye-gazer ahyong ♥☺

tumblr_nhsqo2Xn8f1tffyufo1_500.gif
tumblr_nhsqo2Xn8f1tffyufo3_500.gif

crto: http://pinky-fleury.tumblr.com/