[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

neena086 said: luciamisae said: @neena086 : WOOOOOW another couple thing that wear different event. yesterday someone posting about adidas superstar shoes ( i got my delulu mind:  Ay gived HJH those adidas shoes as present) then now you post clothes couple that they wore for diff event ( it's Jill stuart that HJH as model right? i got my delulu mind: HJH who gived AY those one as present )

edit : ouch it was couch clothes right??? why HJH wore the couch in jill stuart event?

* siiiigh * someone please get me from my delulu land...it's drive me happy ( edit : i mean crazy....i mean whatever...qeqeqeqe )

Guest luciamisae

luciamisae said: @naivete138_stv : thank you sooooooooooo much for translating part of HJH Japan FM . i 'm sorry cut you post, but i want to say my fav line :

MC: What kind of girl do you like?
Jjong: One whose personality is brighter than mine

MC: Like... the one in WGM? That kind of style? ( MC-nim are you's a shipper? Me thinks so muahahaha)

Jjong: En~! **Laughs That was the aegyo-ist Yes~....)

So let me kno... En is another version of yes ???.........Oh My Gosh!!! it's sound confession for me...qeqeqeqeqe.....

naivete138_stv said:

MC:Your fictional marriage WGM looked very realistic. What was the atmosphere on set really like?
Jjong: When we were filming, there wasn't a lot of direction so we were free to react. In the beginning, because of the many cameras, I was a little uncomfortable  but after a while it got better. I felt like what was captured was an honest reflection of what I'm really like. 

______

Jjong: One whose personality is brighter than mine :)

MC: Like... the one in WGM? That kind of style? ( MC-nim are you's a shipper? Me thinks so muahahaha)

Jjong: :\"> En~! **Laughs That was the aegyo-ist Yes~ you could ever get hahahahaha =)) Iron Wall has been broken to smithereens by Yura Gongjunim) When I first meet someone I am very shy around strangers, I need more time to get close.(The original fan goes on to admit that JJong continues on to talk about this topic but that she couldn't catch what he said....NoooOOooo T_T whyyyyyyyyy I was so readyyyyy hIIINnnngggg. )

:\"> :)) :\"> :)) :\"> :)) :\"> :)) :\"> :)) :\"> :)) okay,im crazy! @naivete138_stv thanks for your translation,im in the middle of workshop and im giggling by myself reading all your post here bwahahahaha :)) and im still giggling while write this post.. @neena086 thank u for the pic :x I think its fate,like when jong bought girls day album and he got ahyoungie pic inside by coincidence.. Lets just pray together hope this really a good fate for both of them O:-)

@naivete138_stv oh guys you make my Saturday full of smile. Thank you so much for your translation.. And welcome to jjongah family.. Aigooo.. I smile ear to ear.. I wanna scream.. And for @neena086 thank you for the picture.. I really happy.. Full of delulu.. I believe our Jjongah is real.. Hihi.. I will wait patiently until they tell the world that they already dating.. ;;) :x >:D<

Guest bbblyzu3

naivete138_stv said:

Hello! :-h

I've been a silent lurker since the first thread, but all of your gifs and CSI level analysis have made me jump on my first ship! Haha.. it feels funny typing out my first post to you all, even though a lot of Jjongaholic usernames feel like the names of old friends by now :P I can't remember when watching Jjongah or refreshing for updates and reviews from all you became such a daily highlight! It's been wonderfully fun reading, but today I found something I could contribute for everyone who's hungry for just a little bit more of Jjongah  

And of course, I can't come to a housewarming empty handed so without further a due here is my translation (Part 1!) of Jjong's Japan Fanmeet per request of @Excuseme UrPardon. I've tried to stay true to the format of the original writer as best I could and inserted my random fan moments in light blue heh.  *** [this was originally written by a Taiwanese fan who went to see Jjong! So kudos to our Jjongaholic Journalist!]
[Spoiler]

20150322 Hong Jong Hyuna Japan Fan Meeting Diary

Jjong appears and sings "Like a Child" <<He sang this before at the Thailand FM>>

After, he greets everyone with "Hello, I am Hong Jong Hyun" in Japanese. 

The MC asks Jjong what he has eaten since arriving in Japan

Jjong: Yesterday I had Yakiniku (barbecue meat) and today I ate a Bento.

The MC compliments Jjong on his good looks (Jjong: *shy smile*) and asks what he thinks of all the fans that have gathered.

Jjong: Ah it's too dark I can't see them very clearly  ** light goes up on the audience** Ah! everyone's so beautiful! Really. (emphasizes that he meant it sincerely)

----- (Official Interview Begins)--------

MC: You've debuted for 7-8 years now, what is it like now compared to when you first debuted?

Jjong: It's a little easier now than it was before.

A List of his past roles: (Fans ranked their favorite roles in a magazine poll) NO.5、Jungle Fish 2 NO4、Her Lovely Heels NO3、Cyrano Dating Agency NO2、Mama、NO1、To my Beloved (The Japanese Fans really love this) 

Jjong: The role in To My Beloved is that of a married man, even though he marries an older woman, he does not see her as a noona. I haven't had any experience with marriage myself, so I approached the role with the mindset, "What would it be like to marry someone after dating for a while?" 

MC: Please pretend that the fans below stage are your girlfriend or wife and show everyone some aegyo~

Jjong: *hold up a fist next to his cheekbones*  Love you! (愛してるよ) (Refer to WGM episode with F4 brothers) << After doing it, Jjong immediately gets up and shows his back to the audience while fanning himself in embarrassment>>

Jjong: Even on set, the sunbaenims (Korean deferential term for older colleagues) would tell me that they like a hoobae (term for younger colleagues) that does aegyo, but I'm really not good at it.

Proceeds to show VCR clips of Screen Footage(White Christmas、Warrior Baek Dong-soo (Jjong follows along with the footage and calls out one of his lines), To My Beloved, Dating Agency: Cyrano(The one where he gets off the motorcycle and dashingly takes off his sunglasses)**Jjong covers his face bashfully as he watches*、Her Lovely Heels、Mama

MC: What are your thoughts after watching these clips?

Jjong: Seeing these clips makes me feel really embarrassed....a little bit like dying (chugoshipeo..) (haha even though I'm not there, it's like I can see him saying it in my head and bending his back a little while he laughs.... i know im worried about myself too.....)

Proceeds to show VCR clips of Variety Show: Clip 1 is from Style Log Season 1 (Diving: It was his first time diving, but he has always loved the sea)、Petorialist (Jjong has raised Haerong for 6 years)、Inkigayo(Singing "Some")、Running Man、WGM(Car Kiss Scene+Nami Island Hand holding + Singing+Winter Sonata Jjongah version)

MC:You look a bit stiff singing on Inki, were you nervous?

Jjong: Singing wasn't nerve wracking, but the number of cameras and the fact that it was my first stage performance made me very nervous

The MC asked Jjong to sing a few lines of Some and Jjong was flustered. 

Jjong: All the sudden? ...Haha I don't remember all the lyrics..

In the end he still sang a few lines of the chorus, laughing intermittently. The MC asked if it was because he was shy.

Jjong: No, it's cuz I forgot the lyrics, I haven't sang it since Inkigayo.

MC:Your fictional marriage WGM looked very realistic. What was the atmosphere on set really like?
Jjong: When we were filming, there wasn't a lot of direction so we were free to react. In the beginning, because of the many cameras, I was a little uncomfortable  but after a while it got better. I felt like what was captured was an honest reflection of what I'm really like. 

---------Making Bento~Jjong says he wants to make 3 different ones-----------
Jjong: I cook from time to time...( Most confident dish being Ramen)
1、 Sandwich~Cuts out the crust, insert potato salad, ham, cheese, and finishes with a diagonal cut
2、 Onigiri~(Rice + Seaweed Flakes) Jjong kept rolling the rice ball with one hand and with the other, he single handedly rolled out 6-7 small, bit sized rice balls. He feeds one to the MC. Jjong also taste tests and remarks that it's good. 
3、 Salad ~Lettuce, cucumbers (which he cut himself and ate one saying it was really fresh),cherry  tomatoes, and strawberries. Jjong kept trying to put in a sauce; reaching for funky flavors like Wasabi and Miso. Everyone fervently shook their heads and so didn't put them in. (
Haha he's such a prankster!)
MC asks if people in Korea all make onigiri single handedly instead of with two hands 

Jjong: ah I'm sure that's ok too, I just wanted to make them a bit smaller so that they'd be bite-sized and easier to eat. The MC compliments his warm consideration towards his fans.They will later select fans to come up and try his bentos. Jjong: They're really tasty~

----------------Keywords related to JJong -------------
1、RC Car
He's liked it since he was a kid. He now has 4,5 cars that he has been playing with for 3 years. One of the backstage crew members brings out a yellow RC Car for him and he starts zooming it about right then and there. His skills are very good, the car spins around stage, one moment zooming under his chair, another zooming between the MC's feet. The MC makes the suggestion of having the car race between his own feet and passing through the translator's feet. Jjong replies that he will oblige at full speed and beautifully executes the performance; ending by parking the car at the stage ledge. (Loud applause ensues)
2、Haerong
Origin of Haerong's name~ When Haerong first came to Jjon he was very small. maybe only about the size of his palm. When he walked, it was always very wobbly, like and ahjussi who had too much to drink. So he decided to name him Haerong just like the haerong used to describe the swaying motion one does when drunk. MC: Does Haerong have any special qualities? Jjong: When Haerong was small, my dad would take him hiking so he has a lot of strength in his legs. He can jump up to my father's chin height. At the moment, Haerong's over at my mother's house. 
3、Iron Wall
MC asks him to explain this nickname. 
Jjong: On Style Log Season 2, at the start of the program, I often displayed a distant (hmm here i translate as distant, but if i were to translate literally the fan wrote "rejecting") demeanor to the other two MC's, and without knowing it, the nickname Iron Wall stuck ..After telling the story. Jjong emphasized that he was not an Iron Wall   

Jjong: One whose personality is brighter than mine :)

MC: Like... the one in WGM? That kind of style? ( MC-nim are you's a shipper? Me thinks so muahahaha)

Jjong: :\"> En~! **Laughs That was the aegyo-ist Yes~ you could ever get hahahahaha =)) Iron Wall has been broken to smithereens by Yura Gongjunim) When I first meet someone I am very shy around strangers, I need more time to get close.(The original fan goes on to admit that JJong continues on to talk about this topic but that she couldn't catch what he said....NoooOOooo T_T whyyyyyyyyy I was so readyyyyy hIIINnnngggg. )

End of FM Part 1  - Intermission shows Music Video while Jjong changes into second set of clothes

Guest mmj_leong

Jjong seobang you already confessed twice in public (one at PD Award when Arirang bujangnim asked you on stage are you disappointed that he's not Yura ssi you said 'ne'.. and now at the fan meeting in front of the fans that love you and said 'eung' to confessed you want AYie as your wife/girlfriend! Uwa. ...jinjia do we still in delulu mind? This is reality!! Haha! Charanda Hong Jong Hyun ssi ♡♡♡♡♡

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYY! <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ Thank you for translation!!!!!! Wow wow wow new Jjongaholics daebakk!!! It's really amazing..even if Wgm for Jjongah ended..we still have..gaining more and  more Jjongaholics..daebakkk!!! >:D:x

Guest hani_jjongah

neena086 said: Finally, New Home!!! Thanks to @tinkiebell and all for this cozy super daebakk home..
Btw, found it on IG.. 
https:// instagram.com/p/0wxbvoMgYx/

a couple clothes..  :\">

Wow, I don't believe it. JjongAh got a new thread? Awesome guys! :D

@anniepanda - Hi! Thanks for remembering me! :) (Although it's a bit embarassing because I've been away for so long because of RL :P). Name and e-mail submitted to that google doc thingy. No regrets supporting this couple! \:D/

Oh, and this might be a bit off-topic, but belated congratulations to @Tinkiebell for the promotion! I have to say, blue fits you better than red. More fairy-like and fluttery. :D

luciamisae said: luciamisae said: @naivete138_stv : thank you sooooooooooo much for translating part of HJH Japan FM . i 'm sorry cut you post, but i want to say my fav line :

So let me kno... En is another version of yes ???.........Oh My Gosh!!! it's sound confession for me...qeqeqeqeqe.....

JJONG FOLLOWINGsomeone again today on his IG .. seems like he is monitoring his IG lately .. someone told that he is monitoring AY IG .. and just let me with my delulu mind and say yes for that .. ;)) :)) :)>-

min chinlee said: luciamisae said: luciamisae said: @naivete138_stv : thank you sooooooooooo much for translating part of HJH Japan FM . i 'm sorry cut you post, but i want to say my fav line :

can.
they.
just.
came.
out.
already.

please?
----------

17cb8d6f88de7b190845abea8cca0f4448804a6e

EDIT:
despite that, jjong is a sweety. how he approached & noticed his disable fan.... grab him tight ahyong, i know you do. thankyou @newbie001 for sharing the goods, this ship is good, all is good  :\">

+++ I also noticed that actually jjong and ahyong have the same personality in terms of socializing:
1) how they actually an observer, they can't openly all out to a new comer who they are.
2) very intimate with their closest people
3) once they opened their heart, they will opened it all
4) how they trying to understand people around them
5) the loves for their family
6) how grateful they are with their little inner circle
7) how thoughtful they are with the people around them
8) and how they apreciating people around them
even thought with a different approach but their intention is good. with ahyong trying to be the mood booster and jjong trying to be the listener. again what a perfect match~

Guest shengyue_ho

Oh yay our second JjongAholics home!! :x \:D/ <:-P congratulations, congratulations, congratulations lations lations lations~~ >:D< photo image_zpsehz9vodj.jpg Let's all keep in mind about the soompi forum rules alright chingus? And also when sharing of pics/GIFs/translations outside of this thread do leave credits to the original owner or PM them for consent before posting. :) It's an act of respect for their efforts doing all these. Can't wait for updates of Jjong during his Mizuno event!! Whoohoo!! \m/