[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

junnah said:

YuMi

said:

because I can't sleep tonight, and I'm boring I'm just mix this video because I like this song...I hope you like it too guys..*honestly I'm not pretty good for this one*
;):)

>- ^

:)

^

*video credit by:GirlsDayFanSubs*

and this one I made for MP3*I don't know it's work or not, this is my first time tried to upload this mp3*

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/LLunsuoYba/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song2.html
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/44WOvp1Iba/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song3.html
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/GWIaWlRPce/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song4.html
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/TEbnJtEMce/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song.html

^

^ ^

^ ^

^

Guest lov3dj_stv

HJH and KAY both looked amazing this weekend!!! So happy GSD came to support Yura!!' Love that!!!! And HJH next week on RM!!! Yas! @horticulture it's hard to tell...I think the jjongah blind reason has black leather detailing around the hood and zipper but I can't tell from these pics :(

Guest lov3dj_stv

Ahhh!!! Thanks to AhYoungie's. IG update I think she is wearing the sweater from BIL!! I'm mean MAYBE! (It really probably isn't and is just my delusional mind but I think I see the black leather detailing unless it's something else) OMO OMO! If it is I am so happy she still wears it!!!

Guest WhaleSongSSss

Oww!! I really really miss these two gorgeous beings!!

I was watching their earlier episodes, and ended up watching the whole 40 episodes of course!!! And fall in love again with AY personality. She really understands JH even from early episodes. She brings out the best in him. Honestly sometimes I don't really understand HJ and why he does certain things, but AY seems to always do and still love and care for him nevertheless. They also converse with their own language (e.g the blinking of the eyes, the look, hands held under the table.. And probably more not shown on tv). She makes him smile and lol and rofl! Seriously they have the best relationship and being married myself I can say that they will make one beautiful and harmonious, fun marriage. They really should get together for real. It is really really really really rare to find someone to just love you the way you are but able to propel you to be a better version of yourself with the same love. Oh man I'm ranting... But I really miss them sooooooo much!!!!!

@nhaninie, thank you so much my dear and thanks for sharing the beautiful FMV too. :D
I sooo love it. :) 
OMO, why am teary-eyed watching it? I must have missed them together. 

Guest rant567

oh may god. Ahyoung looks so stunning as always. I am so happy with all the updates! since she is now out of the current work as an mc for kpopstar, I hope another mc-ing gig will be for that music program that we are now voting for. or any mc-ing gig, please, tv stations.

by the way, I rarely see Ahyoung wearing skirt or dress casually. She always looks good in anything, I know, but one can hope that she will wear more than just short short or jeans, right? :)

Guest Jiminie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvYNZd0FTm0&feature=youtu.be&hc_location=ufi

SBS Inkigayo MC Cut

Bright Jjongie 

:x

Im happy and sad at the same time while watch that fmv :D:(:D:((

From the first ep until the last,every ep, jong eyes never missed to stare to ahyoung (she realized it or not). And the more they spend time together the more INTENSE his eyes,like he pull out a laser from his eyes @-)

And this couple always smiled,i think theres no ep that no giggling,smiling,lol~ing,even roftl~ing :)) =)) both of them. Thanks to ahyoung,jong always experienced unusual (bright) day when they together,unexpected ahyoung. His eyes always had this curious look,like in his head his thinking,,,whats next? What are we going to do next? What is this girl going to do/say next? Expected the unexpected (ugh....im dizzy with my own word @-) :)) ) no matter how tired he looks like,he always ended smiling and have more energy at the end of the show. Ahyoung energy and positivity got him. And BLESS her,a beautiful girl who never runs out her positive energy :x

@leehyo77 isnt it inkigayo aired first and then kpop star next? And both live show right? So theres no way if ahyoung gave the gift through minah/her manager right? Im sorry if im wrong :x

That fans is smart,he/she gave it to ahyoung,so they can meet later. If he/she gave it to jong, then probably jong will ask minah to give it to ahyoung #ohmy #deluluback sorry if im wrong.

Its just me or some of us also feel the same. When i saw running man next week preview, why i just think the preview was devoted especially for HJH fans, not only for RM fans. Because almost 75% of the preview show Jjong face, isn't it?

I think SBS knew how to tease us, indeed, Jjong became popular and so many fans wait for this show.

Or, its all because i was blinded by love, so I couldn't see another face in that preview but only Jjong? Gosh, please forgive this ahjumma...

And for everyone who updated Jjong sign meeting, today Inkigayo and KPop star, thank you very much. I adore them so much, i couldn't say it only in one word. So, since yesterday I only press awesome button for all of your post. I was scared if i post something weird here and accidentally my phone/ipad was used by someone (my soulmate actually, LoL) for playing clash of clan..huuft... Poor me couldn't comment about that abs anymore. LOL. Pssstttttt....But, some of us told that they gain weight right? I wonder that abs still there or not? Omoooo.. hahhaa... :)>- :)>- :)>-