[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source : here

Okay, so I guess sometimes you ask for something and then you get it. Kim Bum’s face! See, was that so hard? The cast ofHidden Identity gathered for the show’s first script read, officially launching tvN’s new OCN-esque action thriller into production. Crime, check. Badass detectives fighting crime their own way, check. Just don’t forget the reluctant team bonding, ya hear?

The new drama from the PD of OCN’s hit Bad Guys promises some great action from its foursome of undercover cops. Kim Bum stars as the team’s “human weapon,” a combat-trained operative who can take on anyone. That’s what that beard says. I think.Park Sung-woong (Fatal Encounter) plays the team leader, Yoon So-yi (IRIS 2) is the “multiplayer,” which ought to be useful undercover, and Lee Won-jong (Secret Door) is their man on the street, gathering information in back alleys.

It’s not as hardcore as Bad Guys — those guys were actually bad — but the setup feels familiar. It’ll just be a matter of what this cast can do together, and if we get a fresh mystery to solve. The elite team of undercover detectives will blend in like average citizens, but will always be listening, watching, and waiting for the chance to strike.

They’re after one central baddie, nicknamed Ghost, and will fight violent crimes (or violently fight crime?) along the way. Can’t wait for some badassery to hit my screen. Now if we could only get a teaser with this cast in action, we’d be all set.

Hidden Identity airs Mondays and Tuesdays beginning in June.

@evie7 why are you welcoming me like i'm new in this thread....LOL

​        @kyunii88,  I was just happy to see you here:D  At first our temporary home was a little unfamiliar. I'm still getting use to it! Thanks for the pics!

@vvxen, I'm getting excited too! I hope they can make the site more user friendly foryour mobile.

My patience is already at its peak while waiting for the real deal. I cannot wait to see Bummie (and the rest of the cast of course) in action! I'm sure the long wait will be worth it. :D

My patience is already at its peak while waiting for the real deal. I cannot wait to see Bummie (and the rest of the cast of course) in action! I'm sure the long wait will be worth it. :D

​           I'm with you. It's Bummie or bust at this point for me. I think we are going to get a good crime drama too as much as I wanted to see KB in the teaser it is different. What does it represent?  It looks like morse code in the beginning then it turns into that skull. Maybe it's the criminal's calling card. 

I know they wanted to put something out there early on, to get buzz going, but that was bad. Tells nothing about the series, shows nothing about it too.
So nothing to get excited over on video yet, but we have a great cast who are working hard. That's all we need for now. A good video will come eventually. :)

Flying fists and disguises for action thriller Hidden Identity

by javabeans | May 8, 2015 | 16 Comments

Shadows, subterfuge, and fisticuffs: What’s not to like? I was curious to see how Kim Bum (Goddess of Fire Jung-yi), once so adorably round-cheeked, would transition into a badass action-fighter role, and I’m glad to see that he takes it on with style (even if I can’t quite take the facial scruff seriously on him. Not yet, at least!).

Hidden Identity is tvN’s upcoming drama about a shadow team created within the police force to go after criminals, with its members all under deep cover. In the first teaser, team leader Park Sung-woong (For the Emperor) narrates, “In order to punish evil, we don’t exist.” We get brief glimpses of the other team members, with cop-drama regular Lee Won-jong (Girl Who Sees Smells, Empress Ki) playing the detective well-connected to the back streets and Yoon So-yi (Color of Woman, Warrior Baek DOng-soo) as the disguise maven and “multiplayer.”

In the second teaser, Kim Bum faces off against a room full of thugs, as his boss asks him whether he can handle this alone. He tosses out a casual “The worst that could happen is I die” (just that? Well then) and launches into the fray, taking down everyone with ease.

There’s a distinct OCN flavor to the teasers, which is understandable since the director previously did Bad Guys. It’s not that tvN is a stranger to cop or crime shows, but Hidden Identity branches them out from the rom-coms and heart-warmers that have been tvN’s mainstays in recent years. Maybe this’ll be a good project to expand their repertoire a bit.

Hidden Identity will take over Let’s Eat 2′s timeslot and premieres on June 16 with a back-to-back broadcast of the first two episodes.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/flying-fists-and-disguises-for-action-thriller-hidden-identity/

@orion,  Hi,  Also Thanks for the video hard to believe that's KB in action  

​Hello. ^_^ Been a while. Hope you are well.

And yep, it looks like the series will be cool. I've only seen him play softer characters, so I am looking forward to seeing how his acting will adapt to this.

P.S: I can't believe people are discussing the facial hair. Really? Of all the things. XD

@orion,  Hi,  Also Thanks for the video hard to believe that's KB in action  

​Hello. ^_^ Been a while. Hope you are well.

And yep, it looks like the series will be cool. I've only seen him play softer characters, so I am looking forward to seeing how his acting will adapt to this.

P.S: I can't believe people are discussing the facial hair. Really? Of all the things. xD

​@orion.  Your right we all seen KB play the softer shy type characters but him coming off as some bad dude this I got to see..   

Archived