[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@missnona thank you for shout me out, :) :)

oh God i think i need agree with @eunsuhae now, i really confused with all my notification, :D :D :D, now i'm confused what i want to write in everythread,, i need clone to myself, :)) :)) :))

hii @kail14 @kyunii88 @chunnie36 @moodypie @valsava @denervie @libra22 @Nymeria289 @anagard @evie7 @littleloony

since i can't catch up with all and get confused with when i just leave for 3 days, for a while i will became silence lurking now, :D :D :D

@delfin, lol I know there are so many dramas coming up. I'm not going to be able to catch up w/all of them either.   Orion said: Hello, folks. Thanks for making a thread so quickly. :)

I have my issues with CJ E&M, like with every company, really, but I have to hand it to them, they're doing great with OCN and tvN. I love that they give smaller and new names chances. And they end up with stars and hits that public tv is too busy ignoring for the sake of pretty coat racks who can't act and lack charisma.

I love this cast. It has a bit of all for everyone and I hope so hard that all 4 characters are given equal time and attention. Not that one-man show works haven't done fine for this crime genre, but it's a shame to waste a good cast. It sounds like all the characters have unique skills, so I am hopeful about their use and usefulness in the group.

I don't know much about the writer other than that they apparently co-wrote season 3 of 'Chosun Police', but we'll see. The PD I trust. 'Bad Guys' was awesome.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Bum and Yoon So Yi Attend Action Training School for “Hidden Identity”ilmare42 April 17, 2015

kim-bum-yoon-so-yi.jpg

It takes more than just acting prowess to star in an action drama, and so Kim Bumand Yoon So Yi are training at a special academy for action stars for their new show “Hidden Identity.”

The two actors will be playing undercover detectives in the upcoming drama. Their characters pretend to be regular citizens but they’re really cops with the authority to use any means necessary to weed out criminal elements in society.

Kim Bum is playing the “human weapon” Cha Gun Woo, while Yoon So Yi takes on the role of Jang Min Joo, a multi-talented detective who is skilled at martial arts.

On April 17, network tvN released photos of the two of them training in stunt work and martial arts in order to prepare for the role.

kim-bum.png

Kim Bum said, “I’m working hard to prepare at the action school in order to show a different side than I’ve shown previously, one that is appropriate for the character of the ‘human weapon’ Cha Gun Woo. I’m receiving special training from a martial arts instructor in everything from basic fitness to advanced action techniques.”

“The training is tough,” he adds, “but I’m excited because I think I’ll be able to show everyone a complete transformation this time around. I’m going to do my best, so please look forward to it.”

yoon-so-yi.png

When asked about her role on the show, Yoon So Yi said, “Personally I’m really happy to be playing the character of Jang Min Joo, who is skilled at psychological analysis and martial arts. I’ve been having fun learning various things like self-defense and kicking at the action school, and so I’ll be able to act with more realistic and advanced martial art skills.”

Actors Park Sung Woong and Lee Won Jong are also slated to appear in the upcoming crime thriller. The show will be broadcast this June on tvN.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/17/kim-bum-and-yoon-so-yi-attend-action-training-school-for-hidden-identity/

My soompi account still in wreck!!!haiiizzz....after wrote so many words they bluntly showed just with 2 lines, and on top of that stillcannot quoting :'( :'(
@vvxen  hello chingu....meeting you again!!!  :-h :-hthank you for all updates and all chingus here as well, please keep going :D
Last but not least....Congratulations for becoming Superstar!! Legend waiting for you B-) <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
I can't wait to see Kimbum's acting here as tough guy, and of course Park Sung Woong ahjussi  8->
@valsava @evie7Yoon Soy already had martial arts scene from her movie previously, so i'm sure she's the right person to get this role ;;)
BUT....*cough*cough* could we get another "action scene" from KB and YS  if they have romantically relationship??Now i'm curious about what kind martial art they chosen?i hope whatever kind it is, there are many skinship in it, not just ordinary self defense and kicking skill   >:)
Maybe, Aikido? I've tried it before and i got so many holding/grabbing skill back then..... ;);)) ;))
@valsava we had discussed about our drooling fest before in this thread along with @evie7 :)) :))

@kyunii88, I just love the way your mind works ^:)^ I hope we get a lot of..cough..cough action >:) Aikido is the answer? I hope we get those truck loads of tissues and valsavas bibs soon. We are going to need them my friend.
@Orion, I do hope we get a stong, well written female lead in this drama. My biggest disappointment with Bad Guys was the way the dropped the ball w/the female lead. I hope we will be pleasantly suprised w/the writting for our female lead in this one.
@valsava, So she is pretty good w/action scenes, like I said every time I come to this thread I get more excited about this drama.
@eunsuhae, We meet in another drama thread, I'm so happy to make good friends in Soompi. I keep finding your watching the same dramas as I'am, with valsva, kyunii88, and @onnififi, watching most of them!:x

@vvxen, Congrats on making Superstar! I have been seeing you in a few threads too. Thanks for the pics and articles. 

@kyunii88 @evie7 Hello guys! I'm thrilled to see familiar names here. :) Thanks for the well-wishes! Let's make our journey with this drama a fun and an exciting ride. :D I'm already fangirling over Kim Bum. :x :x :x

@kyunii88 So far I haven't gotten wind of any  :( I guess they're keeping things under wraps for now and thought that those couple of photos would suffice. I'll make sure to keep you guys posted if I happen to stumble upon new updates. :D

Archived