[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

missnona said: Wish you join me here guys , this drama going to be daebakkk!!!
@nazzy1109  @onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse ,@alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen ,@Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail14 said: missnona said: Wish you join me here guys , this drama going to be daebakkk!!!
@nazzy1109
 @onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse ,@alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen ,@Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14

Kim Bum becomes an elite detective for tvN crime dramaby javabeanskimbum_173.jpg

Aw, it’s been a while but I’m glad to hear Kim Bum (Goddess of Fire Jung-yi) is returning with his next drama: He has selected Hidden Identity as his next project, the upcoming crime drama from the Bad Guys director that’s set to air on tvN. While I still think of Kim Bum as a baby-faced youngster, he’s been steadily maturing from role to role, and now I’ll have to get used to the idea of him playing a sharp elite cop.

Hidden Identity is the show about undercover detectives that recently cast Park Sung-woong, and Kim Bum will play one of the teammates. The character went to police academy, then served in the UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) SEALs during his military service. After completing service, he then served as a SWAT officer, which is a pretty packed resumé for someone so young.

Read more here: Dramabeans

kyunii88 said: Thank you @missnona for invite me and starting this thread.... :-* :x Thriller investigation?I'M IN....haahahaha...since i loved all investigation dramas from OCN channel...i will absolutely try this one eventhough this one from TvN!plus... Kim Bum in it... =P~ =P

evie7 said: kyunii88 said: Thank you @missnona for invite me and starting this thread.... :-* :x Thriller investigation?I'M IN....haahahaha...since i loved all investigation dramas from OCN channel...i will absolutely try this one eventhough this one from TvN!plus... Kim Bum in it... =P~ =P

Guest grace0708

Hi.. I'm new here ^.^ being a big Fan of Bad Guys, I'm sooo happy to see another crime drama ♥♥♡ this gonna be DAEBAK ^.^ and cant wait to see KimBum again.

Hi @missnona thank you for the shout out :) and thanks for starting the thread. I will be keeping up to date with this one :) I liked Bad Guys and hopefully this one will also be good. I am a sucker for crime/ thriller/ detective dramas so will def check this out. I like Kim Bum but not yet a fan. I believe this is gonna be a different sort of role for him and maybe he will use his cute face to great effect when undercover and give us an intelligent and intense officer when not hiding id.

Hi everyone! I'm glad to have chanced upon this thread. I'm a huge fan of Kim Bum and I couldn't be more stoked for his small-screen return.  :D I've always thought that darker roles make him shine more so I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in this drama.   :x  I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and hearing your insights once this drama airs.  :D
Edit: I see that Yoon So Yi has been cast as well. Would anyone know if she and Kim Bum will have a love line?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Bum and Park Sung Woong to Transform into Undercover Police for “Hidden Identity”ehk38 April 3, 2015
Kim-Bum-Park-Sung-Woong.jpg

Actors Kim Bum and Park Sung Woong will transform into undercover investigative police for tvN’s new crime thriller “Hidden Identity.”

The two actors, as well as actress Yoon So Yi and actor Lee Won Jong have been confirmed for the upcoming drama.

Anticipation is high for “Hidden Identity” as it will be helmed by Kim Jung Min, the same director behind OCN hit drama “Bad Guys,” which recorded the highest viewer ratings for a drama in OCN’s history.

“Hidden Identity” follows the story of a secret police unit that bends the limits of the law in order to fight crime.

Kim Bum will play human weapon and investigative detective Cha Gun Woo, and Park Sung Woong will play department lead Jang Moo Won.

CJ E&M PD Hwang Joon Hyuk commented, “The staff of ‘Bad Guys’ will reunite to create another well-made genre drama. We plan to produce a drama in a style that Korea has not yet seen, with a strong storyline a la American dramas, fast-paced development, and action [scenes] filled with suspense.”

Are you excited for “Hidden Identity?”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/03/kim-bum-and-park-sung-woong-to-transform-into-undercover-police-for-hidden-identity/

Casting complete for undercover cop drama Hidden Identityby javabeans | April 4, 2015 | 26 Commentshidden_1.jpg

Casting is finalized on tvN’s upcoming undercover-cop drama, whose title is now Hidden: Hidden Identity (I swear it sounds less redundant in Korean — still a bit redundant, just not that bad), which comes from the director of OCN’s gritty Bad GuysPark Sung-woong(Fatal Encounter, She Is Wow) and Kim Bum (Goddess of Fire Jung-yi) were alreadyattached; now joining the team are Yoon So-yi (IRIS 2, Color of Woman) and Lee Won-jong (Secret Door, Empress Ki). So far, so good.

The show focuses around a secret investigative police team, and sounds like a cross between a small, nimble Scooby gang and a slick black ops unit. Their methods include wiretapping, communications monitoring, and deep-cover infiltration, and they’ll “cross the legal line” (what a nice euphemism for breaking the law) to get at their goals. Now that I like, since the bureaucracy of police organizations can be so frustrating (to the cops, naturally, but also to us viewers) and sometimes you just want the good guys to sneak in there and get ‘er done. Lots of room for gray areas and blurred lines, which on a dramatic front is a lot more interesting too.

Kim Bum’s character is described as a “human weapon” — that’s an image that corresponds with his background as both a SEAL and a SWAT member before joining this undercover team, and comes about after his girlfriend dies in a case related to something called Ghost. He embarks on a revenge mission and pursues his targets doggedly, picking up the nickname Mad Dog in the process. It’s a turnaround from Kim Bum’s usual gentler image, but one I’m looking forward to.

Park Sung-woong will be the team’s super-perceptive leader who is granted permission to form this investigation team in the first place, and he takes his responsibility seriously, believing that if something goes awry, he’ll bear the burden himself. It’s another image turnaround, since Park so often plays dark villains (and with such aplomb) that I’m happy to see him in the role of principled leader.

Yoon So-yi takes on a “multiplayer” character with particular skills in disguise and collecting information. She’s also deft at psychoanalysis and martial arts. Lee Won-jong, meanwhile, plays to his image to a tee as the well-informed guy with the shady back-alley connections. He’s “a better scammer than a real scammer” with a sly personality and a talent for disguises.

Hidden: Hidden Identity will air on tvN as a Monday-Tuesday drama premiering in June.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/casting-complete-for-undercover-cop-drama-hidden-identity/

Hello, folks. Thanks for making a thread so quickly. :)

I have my issues with CJ E&M, like with every company, really, but I have to hand it to them, they're doing great with OCN and tvN. I love that they give smaller and new names chances. And they end up with stars and hits that public tv is too busy ignoring for the sake of pretty coat racks who can't act and lack charisma.

I love this cast. It has a bit of all for everyone and I hope so hard that all 4 characters are given equal time and attention. Not that one-man show works haven't done fine for this crime genre, but it's a shame to waste a good cast. It sounds like all the characters have unique skills, so I am hopeful about their use and usefulness in the group.

I don't know much about the writer other than that they apparently co-wrote season 3 of 'Chosun Police', but we'll see. The PD I trust. 'Bad Guys' was awesome.

Orion said: Hello, folks. Thanks for making a thread so quickly. :)

I have my issues with CJ E&M, like with every company, really, but I have to hand it to them, they're doing great with OCN and tvN. I love that they give smaller and new names chances. And they end up with stars and hits that public tv is too busy ignoring for the sake of pretty coat racks who can't act and lack charisma.

I love this cast. It has a bit of all for everyone and I hope so hard that all 4 characters are given equal time and attention. Not that one-man show works haven't done fine for this crime genre, but it's a shame to waste a good cast. It sounds like all the characters have unique skills, so I am hopeful about their use and usefulness in the group.

I don't know much about the writer other than that they apparently co-wrote season 3 of 'Chosun Police', but we'll see. The PD I trust. 'Bad Guys' was awesome.

Archived