[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

@Orion @valsava Like you guys, I'm really itching to see KB in this role. I've been a fan since his BOF days and even though his popularity has somehow waned (at least for me), I'm very proud of the kind of actor he has become. I'm amazed that he doesn't shy away from complex roles that will allow him to expand his potential as an actor.

Lol I literally crack up whenever I see comments about his facial hair especially those expressing their distaste. xD I guess I'm one of the few who dig it. :wub:

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@orion,  Hi,  Also Thanks for the video hard to believe that's KB in action  

​Hello. ^_^ Been a while. Hope you are well.

And yep, it looks like the series will be cool. I've only seen him play softer characters, so I am looking forward to seeing how his acting will adapt to this.

P.S: I can't believe people are discussing the facial hair. Really? Of all the things. xD

​              

@Orion, Thank you for posting those vids. I had to do a double take on the facial hair remarks too. Lol, I had the same reaction as you. I was just happy we finally got a dose of a Kim Bum and that he is playing a bad azz.

@vvxen, I like it too! I'm loving this not so good guy image. (I have watched a few times:wub::wub:) Go figure that it is an issue for some.     

Guest adikkeluangman

New casting... guess who. Our favorite resident evil. He will be doing double duty because he got another role in upcoming drama jtbc My Love Eun-Dong.

Either he will appear halfway in this drama like his character in drama Bad Guy or from beginning. When filming for Bad Guy, he also in drama SBS Secret Door at the same time.

20150513_1431470196_29957800_1_99_201505

Let's see whether he will be a good cop or bad prosecutor.

Omooooo...i saw the villain from Bad Guys again....kyaa he was good in BG...i really wanted pulled his hair while he killed the good chief police back then......

is he going to be villain again here???LOL...he is doing 2 timer again....

Omooooo...i saw the villain from Bad Guys again....kyaa he was good in BG...i really wanted pulled his hair while he killed the good chief police back then......

is he going to be villain again here???LOL...he is doing 2 timer again....

​           He was too good as the evil prosecutor, I think if had seen him walking down the street during Bad Guys, I would have been to tempted to run him over with my car! He is a good actor!

​           He was too good as the evil prosecutor, I think if had seen him walking down the street during Bad Guys, I would have been to tempted to run him over with my car! He is a good actor!

He has doppelganger older brother who also doing villain in kdramas...kyahahhaa...almost june...waiting is really turtoring

Hi everyone...    :)

@missnona, Thank you for starting the thread...

Thank you to everyone who had contributed to the thread.

Lets be proactive in getting this drama subbed.

1.  Viki -  I see that Viki has a potential page for the drama, but sadly - fewer than 100 "favorites." If you have not yet done so, please click on favorites on Viki's page

http://www.viki.com/tv/27263c-hide-your-identity

Please Request a license.

Please "favorite" the channel on the bottom left.

Hide Your Identity 

2. Drama Fever. - Fill in this form.

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

3. Soompi TV -  email support with a title request.

Nice thing about an email, is you can be more specific about the channel, and attach any informative material

https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

Wow, thank you so much for your effort in compressing everything into a single post, @kyunii88:D I was too lazy to do it, but we can all view it directly now thanks to you. :lol:

My pleasure dear....i dont know in desktop version but in mobile they seems too small isnt it sis?actually i didnt compressed anything, it was directly from baidu...i'm afraid its too small for your screen

Well, seems Kim Bum tried so hard for this drama....i hope his effort would get recognize as a better actor sis....^^

new poster for the Korean drama 'Hide Your Identity'

photo596064.jpg

Added new poster for the upcoming Korean drama "Hide Your Identity" (2015)

Directed by Kim Jeong-min-III

Written by Kang Hyeon-seong

Network : tvN

With Kim Beom, Park Seong-woong, Yoon Soy, Lee Won-jong, Kim Tae-hoon,...

Synopsis
A drama about Investigation Team 5 which was established to deal with crime in a more eager manner through stake outs.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/06

Source: Hancinema

My pleasure dear....i dont know in desktop version but in mobile they seems too small isnt it sis?actually i didnt compressed anything, it was directly from baidu...i'm afraid its too small for your screen

Well, seems Kim Bum tried so hard for this drama....i hope his effort would get recognize as a better actor sis....^^

​             I hope so too, I'm happy the he keeps challenging himself w/ different roles. It would be easy for him to just play the same type of roles. I love that he is willing to take risks with his choices. 

Double lives and disguises for tvN’s Hidden Identity

hiddenidentity_29.jpg

Hidden Identity may be a crime thriller, but based on these teasers and behind-the-scenes clips, I’m hoping for a healthy dose of fun as well. It looks like the cast is enjoying themselves and feeling comfortable around each other, what with Park Sung-woong being deadpan and droll, Yoon So-yi being teasing, and Lee Won-jong saying that the mood is great (a telltale hint: “I think there’ll be a lot of drinking going on.”)

Read more on
Dramabeans

Because Hidden Identity is not properly updated despite the thread starter being active, PM me if anyone would like to manage the thread in order to edit and update the first post. Thanks!

Archived