[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry didnt back track. Why is it starting in june 16, lets eat ends this week?

Yuppa...Hidden Identity will take over tvN's Lets Eat 2 on June 16, 2015....every Mondays and Tuesdays 23.00 KST

The Plot:

Drama series follows Investigation 5, a police unit formed to battle violent crimes using undercover operations. (Cr: AsianWiki)

EDITED: 

according to wikipedia they said it will be 16 episodes drama^^

Park Hae Jin sends meal truck to ‘Hidden Identity
62866-329456-700x875.jpg

Park Hae Jin sends meal truck to Hidden Identity drama set

Actor Park Hae Jin recently sent a a meal truck to the set of tvN drama ‘Hidden Identity,’ and also showed his support in person as well.

Park Hae Jin was showing his support for Kim Jung Min PD who had directed his previous OCN drama ‘Bad Guys,’ and also the staff who worked alongside him for the Chinese drama ‘Secret Society of Men – Friends.’

Tteokbokki, Soondae, and other foods were available, as well as drinks, fruits. Park Hae Jin himself also came in person to show his support for every staff member. Besides the staff, Park Hae Jin also reunited with Lee Won Jong and Kim Tae Hoon, with whom he had worked with on KBS 2TV drama ‘Hot Blood,’ and OCN drama ‘Bad Guys,’ as they caught up on old times with snacks. Park Hae Jin also held a mini fan signing event as well.

Park Hae Jin would always prepare meal trucks for his drama set, as well as preparing gifts for the staff. The actor is known for his great sense of loyalty, and would always show his support for them whenever possible.

The actor revealed, “The drama has an interesting story, and the staff and actors are all really tired from the filming. I absolutely understand what they are going through, so I decided to show my support for them. I want to bring some cheer to them, even if it’s just a little. I hope that the drama will achieve good results, and please show lots of love for ‘Hidden Identity.’”

‘Hidden Identity’ premieres on June 16th, following ‘Let’s Eat 2.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Plot

An undercover investigative squad of homicide detectives is formed, and their extra-legal methods include wiretapping, communications monitoring and deep-cover infiltration. Among its members are Cha Gun-woo, a former SEAL and SWAT member who pursues his targets doggedly and is secretly on a revenge mission after his girlfriend's death; principled and perceptive team leader Jang Mu-won, who was granted permission to form the squad and will personally face the consequences if it fails; Yoo Min-joo, who's skilled in disguise, psychoanalysis and martial arts; and sly Choi Tae-pyeong, who gets information from shady back-alley connections.

Cr : wikipedia

Video Trailer

Character's Profile Previews

Park Sung-woong as Jang Mu-won

Kim Bum as Cha Gun-woo

Yoon So-yi as Yoo Min-joo

Lee Won-jong as Choi Tae-pyeong

Teasers

1st Teaser

2nd Teaser

3rd Teaser

4th Teaser

Interviews

Videos Credit : tvN DRAMA  on YT

Special note for my chingu moderator @ororomunroe (seems the thread starter is being inactive)

could you please update this infos (videos related) and description in 1st page....thank you in advance chingu^^

Guest ororomunroe

I'm updating the first post right now @kyunii88. Would you like to take over the thread afterwards? I've got too many threads on my plate ^_^

BTW, is it called Hidden Identity or Hide Your Identity? I've seen both titles being used. 

I just noticed the first episode is on a Tuesday, anyone know why? 

​I'm also clueless about the reason, but I heard they'll be airing back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, June 16. 

Guest ororomunroe

I just noticed the first episode is on a Tuesday, anyone know why? 

​I'm also clueless about the reason, but I heard they'll be airing back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, June 16. 

​I see. So what's airing next Mon-Tuesday? Since this drama is starting 2 weeks later. 

Hi gang :) glad to see the same faces in all the drama threads I'm looking forward to hehe ...I was so excited to see the trailers, it's giving me something I had hoped "spy" would (sorry spy fans) but didn't!! It's slick, edgy and mysterious...I wish the team all the best and hope the drama is even better than what it promises to be! 

Thank you everyone for updates with video, photos articles, and relationship chart.

At this time I am praying to subbing gods/goddesses that this drama will be subbed. Anyone who has not yet favorite the Viki page, please do so, and submit the Viki title request.
Might be worth while to also send an email request for it, to Soompi TV, esp. since they don't have any currently running drama.

https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

@kyunii88, I appreciate the organized manner in which you provide us with so much material. really awesome.

Kim Bum loses 14 kg for TV action drama

Korean actor Kim Bum looks, well, different.

The star, who has been admired for his charming appearance, lost 14 kilograms and now sports a moustache.

Kim drastically lost weight for an upcoming TV action thriller series, "Hidden Identity."

"Since my character is cold-hearted, I lost 14 kilograms to match with my physical appearance," said Kim at a press conference Wednesday. "I had already put on weight, so I lost weight to appear more agile."

Kim's character, Cha Geon-woo, is traumatized by his lover's death and makes a decision to transform himself into a cold-blooded human killing machine.

"To understand my character's traumatic past, I observed animals' motions and visited zoos and animal factories," said Kim. "Cha Geon-woo‘s nickname is 'rabid dog detective' and I saw a lot of dogs and (other) animals."

TV drama "Hidden Identity" follows a top-secret, special investigation team of with five members -- including Kim and other actors Park Sung-woong, Yoon So-yi and Won-jong Lee -- launched by government police. The private agents pretend to lead normal lives while fighting crime undercover.

"Hidden Identity' will start broadcasting every Monday and Tuesday evening on MBC from June 16.

Source: Kpop Herald

Guest ororomunroe

Kim Bum Shows His 14 Kg Weight Loss

TV Report - Naver: Kim Bum's sharp charisma after losing 14 kg

1. [+7684, -167] Woah. Handsome Kim Bum looks strange with mustache;;; You're really handsome
but please shaveㅠ

2. [+6052, -159] Is he sick?... Why does he look like a patient?...

3. [+3834, -76] Miss Ga Eul......

4. [+3653, -34] So different from his F4 days

5. [+1304, -23] He doesn't look good with mustache

6. [+1084, -54] Massive transformation. He's better off with a flower-boy concept

7. [+791, -13] When he was pudgier, he looked like a son of a rich family but his weight loss and the mustache make him look Japanese.. Please eat...

8. [+249, -1] He used to be so cute as Ha Sook Bum

9. [+189, -5] Seo Yi Jung has aged

10. [+113, -6] He looks like one of those mannequins you'd normally see at Bupyeong Station's Underground Shopping Mall

11. [+71, -5] He's experimenting with what style fits him best but nothing seems to look good on him

12. [+57, -12] I always think of Moon Geun Young when I see him

Cr: kkuljaem

Guest ororomunroe

Kim Bum drops 14kg for a mature new look:

201506031448502810_1.jpg

Article: Kim Bum's facial impression changes after 14 kg weight loss

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+695, -25] Honestly, he's a handsome face but he doesn't match that mustache...

2. [+557, -63] He looks like those foreign workers at the briquette factories

3. [+354, -37] Doesn't change who he is

4. [+33, -3] He used to be such a flower boy back then... Jang Geun Suk and Kim Bum both changed for the worse

5. [+31, -2] He tries so hard to change his image but his facial features already have such a strong impression that it's hard to change

6. [+30, -2] I'm pretty sure he didn't need to lose weight, he looks weird with the weight loss

7. [+26, -1] He looks sickly...

8. [+22, -1] Whenever I see him, I only remember him as the kid from 'High Kick'

9. [+21, -1] Have you fixed your attitude yet?

10. [+18, -1] I feel like he hit the peak of his popularity and looks with 'Boys Over Flowers' and he's just been on a decline ever since...

11. [+18, -0] He's trying too hard to look more mature than he looks... it wouldn't be bad for him to just play a sharp looking detective his own age.

Cr: netizenbuzz

Archived