[Drama 2015] ✴ Hidden Identity 신분을 숨겨라 ✴ | Thank You For Awesome Battle!! :D

kyunii88

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ororomunroe, @irilight, K Bom looks good with the weight lose and the rugged look he's handsome I prefer him like this instead that boy look he always have  

​Same here. I'm a sucker for the bad boy look and I believe it's about time Kim Bum got rid of his flower boy image. He's a grown man for crying out loud. Knetz have yet to get used to his new image. Other than that, most Koreans go for the pretty boy look so I kinda expected such reaction from them. :lol:

Guest ororomunroe

Okay, I finished updating the title and first post. Now I'll be waiting on @kyunii88's response. 

Sorry just logged in now, busy with rel life hahhah....i'm okay with your offering chingu^^

Thread is all yours @kyunii88

@ororomunroe, @irilight, K Bom looks good with the weight lose and the rugged look he's handsome I prefer him like this instead that boy look he always have  

​Same here. I'm a sucker for the bad boy look and I believe it's about time Kim Bum got rid of his flower boy image. He's a grown man for crying out loud. Knetz have yet to get used to his new image. Other than that, most Koreans go for the pretty boy look so I kinda expected such reaction from them. :lol:

​                   @valsava, @vvxen I love this look on him! It is time for him to get rid of the pretty boy image. It's hard to figure the knetz out, one minute they are getting on LMH and KSH for looking 'chubby' when the just look like they have some meat on their bones and now Kim Bum is too thin? I don't get it, but he is looking good to me.

@ororomunroe, Thank you for the updatessmiley-happy005.gifyou have been working hard with all of the threads you took over. It is greatly appriciated.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-008.gif   @kyunii88, Thank you for taking over this thread:wub:

@vvxen, Thank you for vids and pics, I really do love our cast. They are a group of bad a$$. I agree that with each teaser and now with the long trailer, my excitment level for this show keeps going up. The directing, setting a mood for this is really excellent. 

@irilight, Wow, that long trailer is great. Thanks for posting it!

@Danie_A, I'm happy you will be joining us. Hidden Identity looks one of those dramas that don't get a lot of buzz, but will end up being one of the best. I'm crossing my fingers that it is as good as it looks.

I can't wait for this drama !! Didn't know that Park Sung Woong can be a the joker among the cast coz he always looks serious. Their chemistry is really great here in the drama and I love bummie here though he is a bit too skinny..

Definitely one of the top list to watch!

The pretty Kim Ji Won will be playing Kim Bum's first love. :wub:

Kim Ji-won-I to make special appearance in "Hide Your Identity"

photo601745.jpg

Actress Kim Ji-won-I is making a special appearance in the new tvN drama "Hide Your Identity".

King Kong Entertainment said, "She's making an appearance and you can look forward to it".

Kim Ji-won-I plays Min Tae-hee, Kim Beom's (Cha Gun-woo) lover and Kim Tae-hoon's (Min Tae-in) sister. She's the reason Kim Beom becomes a human weapon.

Kim Ji-won-I has been noted for her performance and she's highly anticipated in "Hide Your Identity".

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-ji-won-i-to-make-special-appearance-in-hide-your-identity-83057.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yoon Soy meet Yoon Do Joon^^

Lets eat 2 x Hidden Identity

Cr vid: tvN DRAMA on YT

dont know what they're talking, but seems YSY using a little her skill to undercover...it shows BTS for their scene as well...seems YSY and YDJ reunites in these scene since their past project

and also a short trailer for villain and main casts

btw, why is it so hard to open soompi in desktop browser?....i need to edit first page immediately....huhuhuhu

[/spoiler]

@vvxen     thank you for the great new stills and the article about Kim Ji-won

@kyunii88, thank you for the video. I do not understand either.

We already saw the trailers, but here they are on Couch Kimchi and their write up about it.

LONG AND SHORT TRAILERS FOR UPCOMING TVN DRAMA “HIDDEN IDENTITY”

feat

There was a time we complained that the Korean drama market was oversaturated with romance. Solution? More crime/police dramas.

Read more on Couch Kimchi

Here's Dramabeans article about Kim Ji-Won's appearance, that @vvxen told us about.

Kim Ji-won cameos as Kim Bum’s girlfriend for Hidden Identity

kimjiwon_30.jpg

It’s only a guest appearance, but I won’t say no to seeing Kim Ji-won (Gap-dong, Heirs) putting in some screentime for tvN’s upcoming crime drama Hidden Identity, about a special investigative unit of undercover police officers. Better yet, she’ll be playing Kim Bum’s girlfriend, albeit only temporarily.

Read more on Dramabeans

Kim Bum Shows His Anger In ‘Hidden Identity’

bnt news 
June 9, 2015 3:28 AM

Kim Bum Shows His Anger In ‘Hidden Identity’

[by Yanchingsally Chu] Action drama tvN ‘Hidden Identity’ has unveiled the behind-the-scenes photos of Kim Bum.

On June 9, ‘Hidden Identity’ unveiled the behind-the scenes images for the first time on its official Facebook. 

On the day that the photos were taken, Cha Gun Woo (Kim Bum) witnessed that his colleague was injured in an attack and he chased the criminals. In the photo, Kim Bum shows his anger with a furious facial expression while grabbing his colleague. In another picture, he chases after the criminals, showing a masculine image of him.  

According to the producing team, they used a number of cameras filming from different angles in order to show Kim Bum’s acting to the maximum. Details, such as the sound of breathing and wobbling were all recorded. The filming equipment, which is the one used for action movies, helps to increase the vividness of the scenes, bringing the audience a high quality drama.     

tvN ‘Hidden Identity’ is an action thriller about a special investigation team for a criminal city. The members of the investigation team include Cha Gun Woo (Kim Bum), Jang Moo Won (Park Sung Woong), Jang Min Joo (Yoon So Yi) and Choi Tae Pyeong (Lee Won Jong). They hide their identities in their daily life and investigate criminals secretly with absolute authority.

Meanwhile, the first episode of the drama will air on June 16 at 11pm KST. (photo by CJ E&M)

http://news.yahoo.com/kim-bum-shows-his-anger-in-hidden-identity-072810395.html

Archived