[Drama 2015] The Lover 더 러버

Admin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never looked so forward to thrusday as I do now this drama say's it all it's just to funny Love my two hot tall drink of water (the two boys in apt 709) MG and YJ they could have mad a movie just on those two alone..

@tinatrix236,  This is one drama you should watch it won't mess up your schedule to much it's only shown one day a week give it a chance it's a hoot..  

@sally_b,  This drama is just to hilarious.. Episode 5 is off the chains I love this writer talk about thinking outside the realm (outside the box) of Kdrama this writer take the cake I love it my hat is off to this person we get YJ having a wet dream and my two boys one take egg shells and makes it look like a penis this drama makes me looks so forward to thursday it's deabek  I still have to wait for subs but I couldn't resist raw I know one couple didn't really need to be in this drama if they don't start to show m something soon besides they land mine full of condoms I going to by pass they scene every time it's shown..        

The 4th episode whatevercap-reviewcap :D

Episode 4 Review: The Lover (2015)

“The expiration date of love is from 18 to 36 months the most. Of course, it’s from a scientific standpoint because the body doesn’t produce the hormones that made you fall in love in the first place, the feeling of love gets weaker. If two people are in a relationship in which they don’t have any responsibilities, why are they living together under such circumstances?”

bscap1281The Lover has left behind the entirely comical vibes of the first 2 episodes. It’s comical and it’s serious, it’s serious when it’s not comical, but it can get serious while still remaining comical and it can get comical while it is serious without neglecting the message it wants to deliver through its more serious layers. Amidst immense laughter-evoking scenes it traverses various circumstances that may occur within a couple’s life from unexpected guests to jealousy, from misunderstanding to internal disappointment and from explosions of bliss to simply whatever!

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/23209/

This drama never fails to deliver YJ wet dream was about a mom his or MH This episode seems to be hiding certain things from your partners especially like having a wet dream about your partners mom disgusting and very funny.. But what really get's me is that YJ was telling MH what he remembered about the dream like it was nothing..  I was like WTF dude is it really ok to tell your partner that.. That YJ is weird in a hilarious kind of way.. Wow MH mom really ask a valid question she's not getting any younger and he's to young and immature to marry she seem to be let down by YJ silence at the question was he going to marry her was she really anticipating him pooping the question he's young and do not understand what a woman her age really wants and she seems to not understand the youngsters thoughts why marry when he's already getting the cow an milk for free can't believe MH asking herself can she depend on this man (YJ) She can't be serious.. LMAO

And my other couple the younger girl and the older guy they on the what's mine kick and he's kick out the for and hour or so just in his underware and and the TV he owns.. This what this shacking up thing can do for you kick out of the apartment because your name isn't on a lease all these silly childish immature and petty stunts only to make up again.. This girl treats this man like a child and I tell you he has very low self esteem he really needs some self awareness classes.. And find a job she would start to see him differently but she enables him to be this way    

Well I guess we should have taken the hint from last week episode when our young OTP's parents showed up that it would be mom's coming to visit our other two OTP's and they hiding there relationships with they partners.. I always thought once your no longer under your parents roof your free to do as you like why hide it's not like the parents are paying the bills in your home and your not dissing them or yourself whats the problem they are young women with needs of male companionship nit every woman or man can hold out til marriage    

OK miss piggy I can't believe she sat there what a tray of snack 3 bags of potato chips 2 sodas one to him and 2 boxes of what look like animal cookies and she sat there and ate it all and not offered him any she really a glutton type persons and all about herself and the sooner he get rid of her the better off he would be because she's not going to get any only worst..  

@uglypearl.  Thanks for the videos I haven't watch episode 6 yet to engross in a much anticipated saeguk I been searching for about 4yrs and finally found it but will watch 6 this weekend. I have to what what progress our gang is making in they relationships  

Review-whatevercap on the 5th episode :D

Episode 5 Review: The Lover (2015)

“Once you’ve lived with each other, there are a lot of things that you have to hide. In the beginning you hide many personal things, for example, your face right after you wake up. After that, you hide things that are a little bit dangerous, things like your past lover and your current anxieties. And after a long time passes you hide things like your stage of tedium. Since we’ve chosen to live with each other instead of getting married those are not the only things that we need to hide.”

bscap0165The 5th episode was mainly the mom episode, under different kind of meanings and… expressions! It all started during the 4th episode when Hwan Jong’s parents visited him and Seol Eun with his mother’s fragmented world tormenting Seol Eun’s harmony! This time we have Man Goo’s and Du Ri’s mothers making their grandiose entrance! And let’s not forget Young Joon’s world of dreams where anything can turn to life! As expected, the 5th episode dwells in the pragmatic side of life of couples who have been living together for a different time period under various circumstances and different backgrounds. The episode leans towards the direction when for no apparent reason tension and concerns may arise while the real reason always remains underneath the surface as the cause of the current conflict is a mere excuse. If all this sounded way too serious, don’t take it for granted, The Lover never sets aside its quirky and highly humorous tone as it always infuses its comical sketches among its sparse moments in times of domestic war, peace or celebration.

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/episode-5-review-the-lover-2015/

Well guy' only 5 episodes left and I tell you I just love this drama it's so today.. but noona lil boyfriend can be a bit to childish because of his Jealousy but he do love his noona in his own way..

And my odd couple I'm finding out her lil hidden past I don't think her glutton has nothing to do with the food she used food as a outlet for her exotic sexually desires and I don't think our lil professor will be able to fill her desires especially after having someone to satisfy her needs he's going to have to step up his game in the bedroom or she will find someone that will.. 

Now on to my boy's I have just about given up on them all this touchy feelly crap is getting to me these two almost boring with they teasing it's insane when are they going to get on with some Queer as folks shyt..  It's not like homosexuaily just broke out yesterday even a 2 yr child can see they have the hots for each other get it over with all ready will ya.. Geez     

My weekly fix ! I do find some scenes more boring than funny because they stretch them too much, but apart from that, the craziness of this series is refreshing, it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable at times and this is a good thing. Kdramas tend to be too predictable, stereotypical and irritating, but The Lover is silly, funny, cray-cray, with some serious couple issues. Like  "in your face".

I've watched ep 7! I appreciated the extended part with Jae Joon and Takuya, I wonder if what JJ said about Takuya meant the same thing for me lol I'm glad they didn't show the engaged couple...they're boring.

Here's the episode 6 whatevercap on The Lover and within the days the 7th one will follow :)

Episode 6 Review: The Lover (2015)

bscap0291Guests, especially the unexpected ones, can become a real torment. You may have wanted to relax, you might had been busy, you may have wanted to do just anything with your significant other, yourself or a friend, but unexpected guests are there to trespass your harmony and eventually ruin your mood; or brighten it! The Lover’s 6th episode deals with all of our figures’ lives and how everything changed for better or for worse when people, expected or not, entered their daily lives for a short or a longer period of time! A guest, in the way he/she interferes with our figures’ lives, isn’t always a person and a parcel or a dog could hold pleasant or unpleasant surprises for the 4 apartments that shake our world with tremendous amounts of laughter and lurking feels!

“Living with somebody else is a process in which the line
you wished your partner would not cross becomes blurred.
But if an uninvited guest tries to come into that environment,
how will our cohabitation change?”

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/episode-6-review-the-lover-2015/

And the 7th episode whatevercap :D

Episode 7 Review: The Lover (2015)

“It is possible to live without love, but without it life would be boring.
Love is often annoying and painful,
but having someone stay beside you for love makes our days not boring.”

bscap0368The 7th episode was an ode to interactions in their more palpable aspects, but also in dream world’s unrestrained  realms or through a phone call and/or meeting that never reached completion. It was also a continuation on the unexpected or expected visitor aspects and how our figures manage to deal with them and an ode to Joon Jae throughout the episode as well. Decisions made in the past and decisions at the present collide in the ongoing flow of time and pave the footsteps of the near or far future.

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/episode-7-review-the-lover-2015/

This is the drama that got me into k-dramas as i had the image that they were usually cheesy, filled with awkward kiss scenes and the usual "rich boy-poor girl", "boss-employe" etc. plots. But The Lover took me by surprise with the ridiculous scenes and some actual problems. And of course the gay couple which i do believe will be an actual couple in the end. They can't let us all hanging... Right? :D
I also really like the actors and i haven't found an awkward scene yet even if you can clearly see that actors sometimes start laughing or mnet forgets to cut the scene on time. But it only gives The Lover more homey feel. For me it is the perfect comedy content with the farting episode exception when i think they took it too far with the fainting.
In conclusion, i can't wait for today's episode to come out. This is definitely my favourite drama at the moment.

P.S. Lee Jaejoon (Joonjae in drama) even searched himself and Takuya on daum. :D

This is the drama that got me into k-dramas as i had the image that they were usually cheesy, filled with awkward kiss scenes and the usual "rich boy-poor girl", "boss-employe" etc. plots. But The Lover took me by surprise with the ridiculous scenes and some actual problems. And of course the gay couple which i do believe will be an actual couple in the end. They can't let us all hanging... Right? :D
I also really like the actors and i haven't found an awkward scene yet even if you can clearly see that actors sometimes start laughing or mnet forgets to cut the scene on time. But it only gives The Lover more homey feel. For me it is the perfect comedy content with the farting episode exception when i think they took it too far with the fainting.
In conclusion, i can't wait for today's episode to come out. This is definitely my favourite drama at the moment.

P.S. Lee Jaejoon (Joonjae in drama) even searched himself and Takuya on daum. :D

@karikuma,  I love this drama and are two tall drinks of water I wish they stop all this teasing and get it over with already.. 

OMG, why did I just discover this show just now? I'm totally in just for the gay couple (btw that last sentence was first wrote as "I'm totally gay just for the gay couple" XD) I was dead when I saw the gif at tumblr. Gonna start watching this soon.

Guest ororomunroe

afsldfjk.jpg

TV Report - Naver: 'The Lover' Lee Jae Joon and Takuya's bromance... This time it's hot peppers 

1. [+131, -5] This couple and the Room 501 couple don't have enough aitime... ㅠㅠ

2. [+90, -4] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI wanted to see more

3. [+64, -2] I wish the drama's a bit more fair in how they divide the airtime ㅠㅠ Supporting a drama that breaks stereotypes!

4. [+38, -1] Lee Jae Joon's acting is so good. They're so cute

5. [+35, -9] They don't show more of these two because they're quite controversial

6. [+6, 0] They're too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [4, 0] Please give these two and the Room 510 couple more scenes

Archived