[Drama 2015] The Lover 더 러버

Admin

Episode 8 whatevercap :D

Episode 8 Review: The Lover (2015)

bscap1603The Lover never ceases making my lungs explode from laughter and the 8th episode wasn’t an exception to this personal rule. It’s an episode filled with playful “revenge”, typical days and routine, defense mechanisms and sensitivities, understanding and faking misinterpretation, tact and affection, obscurities and unawareness, grudges and persuasion, explorations and lack of understanding, “accidents” and “pleasure”, feels and laughter. They are the couples you don’t see in front of the camera’s romanticizing aspects through a more comical sketch’s prism. And remember, neither all spices have a luscious taste nor everyone appreciates them the same way!

“A man and a woman living together isn’t as romantic as you’d imagine.
In movies, there are many scenes that are not included.
For example, things like this;
Things you end up seeing while spending your time with someone.
Things that are like the bare face of dating.”

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/05/31/episode-8-review-the-lover-2015/

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

this is so sad...nobody's updating here...

I really hope Joon Jae and Takuya end up together. Joon Jae has been suffering a lot! :(

Next week is the final episode!

@vero-verrocchio,  I missed the last two episode was waiting for it to finish airing and subs done and from you comment our boys are  stll teasing each other

@valsaba actually Joon Jae already figured that he likes Takuya, however the episodes never show Takuya's side, so nobody know how he feels about Joon Jae. The thing is that in today's episode Joon Jae's girlfriend shows up out of the blue in the apartment and stars fighting with him. I couldn't understand very much but Takuya said that he was only his friend, his roomate and for her not to worry, he leaves the room and they keep fighting until Joon Jae finally confesses he likes him and Takuya hears everything. So I don't know how this is going to end. I think Takuya just said so because he did not want Joon Jae to fight with the girl but he didn't know his true feelings...

I really hope this ends up nice next week or I'm going to sue Mnet hahaha

@valsaba actually Joon Jae already figured that he likes Takuya, however the episodes never show Takuya's side, so nobody know how he feels about Joon Jae. The thing is that in today's episode Joon Jae's girlfriend shows up out of the blue in the apartment and stars fighting with him. I couldn't understand very much but Takuya said that he was only his friend, his roomate and for her not to worry, he leaves the room and they keep fighting until Joon Jae finally confesses he likes him and Takuya hears everything. So I don't know how this is going to end. I think Takuya just said so because he did not want Joon Jae to fight with the girl but he didn't know his true feelings...

@vero-verrocchio,  Wow thanks for letting me know seems like I  need to catch up

@vero-verrocchio,  Wow thanks for letting me know seems like I  need to catch up

@valsaba just a littel bit haha their parts do not last long, unfortunately they don't get too much on air time :(

@valsaba just a littel bit haha their parts do not last long, unfortunately they don't get too much on air time :(

@vero-verrocchio,  I'm glad that Kdrama is finally starting to see more people are accepting people as being gay and you can be friends and not bias because of a person sexual preferences.. I have several gay friend of both sexes and I hang out with them as often as I can even though I'm married with kids they don't  try and make me convert LOL But I love the two boys scenes and was only watching because of Noona and her younger boyfriend and my two tall handsome drinks of water.. I just got tired of watching them tease every week the ones I won't to get it on not getting it on and the ones that getting it getting it on to much..

What happen to the other couple her husband couldn't satisfy her not unless he did oral on her.. ? That's the reason she was eating a lot food took place of her desire..          

@valsava actually Joon Jae already figured that he likes Takuya, however the episodes never show Takuya's side, so nobody know how he feels about Joon Jae. The thing is that in today's episode Joon Jae's girlfriend shows up out of the blue in the apartment and stars fighting with him. I couldn't understand very much but Takuya said that he was only his friend, his roomate and for her not to worry, he leaves the room and they keep fighting until Joon Jae finally confesses he likes him and Takuya hears everything. So I don't know how this is going to end. I think Takuya just said so because he did not want Joon Jae to fight with the girl but he didn't know his true feelings...

@valsava just a littel bit haha their parts do not last long, unfortunately they don't get too much on air time :(

@vero-verrocchio,  I'm glad that Kdrama is finally starting to see more people are accepting people as being gay and you can be friends and not bias because of a person sexual preferences.. I have several gay friend of both sexes and I hang out with them as often as I can even though I'm married with kids they don't  try and make me convert LOL But I love the two boys scenes and was only watching because of Noona and her younger boyfriend and my two tall handsome drinks of water.. I just got tired of watching them tease every week the ones I won't to get it on not getting it on and the ones that getting it getting it on to much..

What happen to the other couple her husband couldn't satisfy her not unless he did oral on her.. ? That's the reason she was eating a lot food took place of her desire..          

@valsava I just like them because they seemed very sweet and funny. The other couples are ok as well, but I prefer Joon Jae and Takuya haha I'm a stright girl as well, but I like this kind of sweet romantic stories. The Young couple I don't know very much, as far as I understood he pleased her but she was screaming in french because the eatable underwear was sent to her by a lover she had in France so I think she was fantasizing with the french guy when her husband was doing the oral haha por guy

the preview of takujae at the end of eps 9 wasn't aired on eps 10. this has happened before. hmmm.. anyway time goes fast. this entertaining drama is going to end :( 

I'm not sure whether there they're going to have an open ending for takujae. :mellow:

I hope there will be more entertaining and unmainstream dramas in the future.

ahh.. anyone from indonesia? coz man goo and joon were watching the raid 2, thr indonesian movie. lol

@uglypearl,  Thanks for the ending video 

I was waiting until the last three episodes are fully subbed so I'll come back and give my comments but looks like my boys have made a decision and Noona and her young stud became parents I have to finish watching 

Guest kayefaye

tv Report - Naver: 'The Lover' unpredictable endings for the 4 couples 'marriage+breakup+reunion'

1. [+258, -10] Surprised that Takuya is such a good actor
2. [+241, -11] This drama has been so fun. The cast should be in more dramas~
3. [+149, -2] I'm so sad that this is over. I hope they make a season 2ㅜㅜ I really enjoyed the Do Si-Do Ri couple
4. [+36, -2] Joon and Takuya's ending is just like what I've predicted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Still can't believe this is over. I've always one week to watch it
5. [+36, -2] The writer wrote such a fun and refreshing drama. Please have a season 2 ㅠㅠ
6. [11, -2] It has been so fun Jung Joon Young's fans hated this drama but ironically, it turned me into a Jung Joon Young fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋHis acting was really natural
7. [+10, -2] When will we see Takuya again?  ㅠㅠㅠ

Naver: 'The Lover' Jung Joon Young and Choi Yeo Jin register their marriage 'Become an official couple

8. [+103, -6] I've always thought of Jung Joon Young as this delinquent ulzzang but 1N2D totally changed my perspective of him. So likeableㅋㅋ I would love to have a friend like him in real life
9. [+87, -7] Young Joon is so awesome ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+24, 0] This couple was so ridiculous at first but they're warm and sweet deep down.. Good job Jung Joon Young

source

Just finished this drama. We laughed a lot for 11 eps. But for this episode.. so many touching moments. I love this drama!! Definitely want to see season 2. Pleaseee mnet!

I still remember back then when reply 1997 first aired. It's really interesting how they depicts the daily life without too many typical drama styles or makjang stories. So the audiences feel so close since it's a daily life theme. I also felt the same with The Lovers.

They need to make these kind of dramas more often. I also hope to see these actors and actresses in the future.

Guest addiction2kdrama

Hi everyone,

I recently finished this drama in like one setting. I'm so in love with the Takuya and JaeJoon pairing. 7th Floor ftw <3

Anyway, I wanted to share my fan MV video. haha i thought it would work perfectly with their relationship !

• 4 months later...
  • Guest unfeatured this topic

Archived