[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Guest neonmoon

Confirmation! So now it’s clear Sunwoo likes Bora. And my reaction was just like Junghwan jumping with joy. Haha. But we knew we’re heading here right?

But that hug that Taek gave to DS already had me thinking he’s gonna be the one entangled with in this beautiful mess. And then Taek suddenly popped and asking her out – now that’s the twist! Things just got more interesting. LOL, the color theory on the identity of the red doll is correct!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

764px-Current_event_olympic_games.svg.pn

Even though I like Taek, I don't like him as a contender, this is going to bring some heartbreaks and I love his friendship with JH. Anyway, if the color theory is correct, JH is the hubby. 

I just burst in laughing because JH start smile as crazy when he know SW doesnt like DS. I think he must comfort crying DS but he just laugh and eat very well :D 

And honestly we all think Taek is gay but it's turn out that he's now in the competition. I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy now cause he'll get more screen time no matter what the result is ^_^

Reply PD are genius at trolling. They gave Taek almost no airtime so everyone didn't even suspect him to be one of the main husband contender. Then bam, the plotwist during the 1st snow....

But I think Junghwan will have his own episode to confess his feelings in later episodes too. So it's interesting to see how it will goes.

this is what i've been so scared about! that taek is gonna be the next contender as DS's husband!!!

akkkkkk..........i can't handle it if JH is the chilbong 2.0.

it's really cruel, the writers make us falling in love deeply with JH but then crushing it when the husband is taek..............i don't know......

maybe we will see more about taek on next 14 episode, but i can't help it...i already feel broken heart.

Poor JH........ :'(((

I swear guys,when I saw how TK hugged DS,I had an instinct. DS wasn't expecting the hug at all. But TK smiled widely. 

I love JH and TK. I'm OK with either of them(I was more on TK's side from the beginning) being the husband anyway but I'm in for a fun ride.

In Reply 1994, Yoo Yeon Seok didn't appear until ep 3 I think, and he also got a very little screen time in the beginning.

And Taek is usually quiet but his action are so straightforward when it comes to something he likes. Like how he just goes on and hug Deoksun first and he asking her out on Christmas and watch movie together. While Junghwan doing nothing T.T

this is what i've been so scared about! that taek is gonna be the next contender as DS's husband!!!

akkkkkk..........i can't handle it if JH is the chilbong 2.0.

it's really cruel, the writers make us falling in love deeply with JH but then crushing it when the husband is taek..............i don't know......

maybe we will see more about taek on next 14 episode, but i can't help it...i already feel broken heart.

Poor JH........ :'(((

agree, we already see that JH cannot handle his heart and how heartbroken he is when he know DS like SW..  Taek.. Why now??  Why noww!!! I love you taek.. But.. i want JH WITH DS.. 

I'm so happy but also sad with the fact that JH has a love rival now. He will just keep being passive about his feelings if he has no rival. So I'm looking forward for JH to step up his game in later episodes. Oh, I was frustrated too when Trash was doing nothing when Chilbongie keeps chasing after Najung. Hopefully JH is less frustrating :P

Wow, just wow... Looking forward to seeing how the whole love trianlge will unfold. Even though I agree that R1988 is lovely in general and that the whole story has me hooked, not just the romance side to it.

I am really curious to see what happened or what will hapen between Bora and SW!!

In Reply 1994, Yoo Yeon Seok didn't appear until ep 3 I think, and he also got a very little screen time in the beginning.

And Taek is usually quiet but his action are so straightforward when it comes to something he likes. Like how he just goes on and hug Deoksun first and he asking her out on Christmas and watch movie together. While Junghwan doing nothing T.T

Junghwan's too busy celebrating his victory.  We can see that he likes her, but she has no idea.  Taek will be a catalyst to get him to do more.  I love that even though Taek is coming in late to the love line, he and Junghwan are on totally even ground.  So, it could go either way.  Deok-Sun doesn't like either one of them and now they just have to work hard to win her over.   Though this means we have a long road ahead of us before anything is decided.  

Oh though Taek got to hug her first.  Your move Junghwan. 

i don't know, but i think the husband will be taek....................

and i'm here crying for our poor junghwan,,,,,that poor tsundere, cute little puppy....

pls don't break his heart.......i really like taek, but i just already fall in love tooooo deeply with junghwannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Drats, not again :tears:. I REALLY like both guys and would hate to see either of them get hurt (and we know it's gonna be Taek). Most people assume that only Chilbongers were left disappointed because of AM 1994's husband plot, but I think it was a lot worse for 'no-ship' people like me. Basically, whatever happens from now between Deok Sun and Jung Hwan/ Taek, I won't be able to enjoy it without feeling sorry for the other one. Why, Sunwoo? Why? You were a perfect addition to that love triangle since I wouldn't give a hoot about your feelings.

Archived